Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo?
Still wandering

Dallas, TX

#226 Oct 5, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the way you are thinking. I still am worried about a possible link in which you mentioned. It DOES almost appear like she was taken in revenge; it may not be directly anything she has done at all, but I keep getting these feelings that she got too close to someone who was in serious legal troubles, and, she got caught in the middle of the fray.
When I look at the reaction of the mother towards the sheriff the day this all happened it looked like a woman disappointed that she had been let down. That there was some known danger there that they had warned about and got nowhere. This is 100% speculation on my part.

The singer doing the tweeting about the public not knowing the story tells me by default the family DOES know the story. So many people are hung up on Clint and the wording of the TBI. If they know the story and that it was related to or in retaliation to something they could easily have deduced immediately that it was a forced abduction even if Clint didn't see that too clearly. You would also want the perps to think he saw more than he did.

Then we had the strange statements of a local radio host. Again I believe at least at that time people believed she was alive and being held and maybe that is still the case today. To what end I'm not sure.

Personally I'd like to see an effort made to get the reward to $200k. That would flush someone out and end this.
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#227 Oct 7, 2011
At the moment, having read most of the available pertinent info, it seems far more reasonable to think the entire incident was staged.

If the claims of items found in and around the area still two days later point to a planting of evidence.

The whole case rests on the ability of the brother to convince that a kidnapping has occured.
Otherwise, she is listed as a runaway, or in hiding for some reason. Because she is 20 years old, and not a child.

It would seem to me very odd that an Amber Alert would have been issued in any event for a person that age. But, it would serve to cement the idea that she was kidnapped and not just left on her own.

Everything else about the case seems staged. Very poorly, but staged nonetheless.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#228 Oct 7, 2011
Gambler wrote:
At the moment, having read most of the available pertinent info, it seems far more reasonable to think the entire incident was staged.
If the claims of items found in and around the area still two days later point to a planting of evidence.
The whole case rests on the ability of the brother to convince that a kidnapping has occured.
Otherwise, she is listed as a runaway, or in hiding for some reason. Because she is 20 years old, and not a child.
It would seem to me very odd that an Amber Alert would have been issued in any event for a person that age. But, it would serve to cement the idea that she was kidnapped and not just left on her own.
Everything else about the case seems staged. Very poorly, but staged nonetheless.
Maybe if you knew what had taken place prior you would STFU..I am tired of being nice to a bunch of Dumbasses..completly my opinion!
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#229 Oct 7, 2011
Well, of course, do tell.

But, it is however much you wish to minimize a true fact. Without a supposed eyewitness this is a missing adult case that does not get that much attention from the media or LE because there is the possibility they left on their own.
Jaroby

Chatsworth, GA

#230 Oct 7, 2011
From the blog of "Samantha Fox":

"As confirmed to me by Law Enforcement there were two planes that left the airport during the proposed time frame. The first plane was a private corporate plane heading for Sun Coast Air Center in Venice Florida and the second plane headed for Red Lake Airport in Ontario Canada."

The SRA team is currently working with the Tactical SAR Team to investigate the connection between Holly Bobo, Natalie Bobo, the transportation of meth and prostitutes in and out of Parsons, TN, and the Beech River Regional Airport. Two prominent members of the Decatur County community are also being investigated due to their ties to the airport and their reputed ties to meth and prostitution. God bless the Tactical SAR Team for their hard work and tenacity.

United States

#231 Oct 7, 2011
Jaroby wrote:
"As confirmed to me by Law Enforcement there were two planes that left the airport during the proposed time frame. The first plane was a private corporate plane heading for Sun Coast Air Center in Venice Florida and the second plane headed for Red Lake Airport in Ontario Canada."
The SRA team is currently working with the Tactical SAR Team to investigate the connection between Holly Bobo, Natalie Bobo, the transportation of meth and prostitutes in and out of Parsons, TN, and the Beech River Regional Airport. Two prominent members of the Decatur County community are also being investigated due to their ties to the airport and their reputed ties to meth and prostitution. God bless the Tactical SAR Team for their hard work and tenacity.
what if one family member worked for another family member and took off with all the proceeds,would you go get it back?

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#232 Oct 7, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>what if one family member worked for another family member and took off with all the proceeds,would you go get it back?
NO....I'd just never work for them again...would you go get it back? To most normal people, a family member is worth more than money, even if they are a meth head white trash prostitute.
b00to

United States

#233 Oct 7, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>NO....I'd just never work for them again...would you go get it back? To most normal people, a family member is worth more than money, even if they are a meth head white trash prostitute.
you forgot and sells d?u?s!!!
Plick

White Bluff, TN

#234 Oct 7, 2011
Jaroby wrote:
Oh Jaroby why didn't you put the rest of what TONY said on the blog about the airports? You know the part where he said the have been investagated and ruled out as having anything to do with Holly's abduction?
You say that you are now working with Tony and his SAR Team so that proves you are either Tony or are as FAKE as he is because Tony DOES NOT HAVE A SAR TEAM!
Jaroby

Chatsworth, GA

#235 Oct 8, 2011
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jaroby why didn't you put the rest of what TONY said on the blog about the airports? You know the part where he said the have been investagated and ruled out as having anything to do with Holly's abduction?
You say that you are now working with Tony and his SAR Team so that proves you are either Tony or are as FAKE as he is because Tony DOES NOT HAVE A SAR TEAM!
Yes, the blog says the airport has been ruled out, but has it been ruled out only by local law enforcement? They may be in cahoots with the two prominent citizens ...

Regarding the SAR Team, please remember: The owls are not what they seem.
Jaroby

Chatsworth, GA

#236 Oct 8, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>what if one family member worked for another family member and took off with all the proceeds,would you go get it back?
It depends on who the money belonged to, how much was taken and how far it was taken.
Justice

Kernersville, NC

#237 Oct 9, 2011
Still wandering wrote:
<quoted text>
When I look at the reaction of the mother towards the sheriff the day this all happened it looked like a woman disappointed that she had been let down.
That there was some known danger there that they had warned about and got nowhere. This is 100% speculation on my part.
The singer doing the tweeting about the public not knowing the story tells me by default the family DOES know the story.
So many people are hung up on Clint and the wording of the TBI.

If they know the story and that it was related to or in retaliation to something they could easily have deduced immediately that it was a forced abduction even if Clint didn't see that too clearly.

You would also want the perps to think he saw more than he did.

Then we had the strange statements of a local radio host.
Again I believe at least at that time people believed she was alive and being held and maybe that is still the case today. To what end I'm not sure.

Personally I'd like to see an effort made to get the reward to $200k. That would flush someone out and end this....
Still Wondering, Good points!
Justice

Kernersville, NC

#238 Oct 9, 2011
Gambler wrote:

It would seem to me very odd that an Amber Alert would have been issued in any event for a person that age.
But, it would serve to cement the idea that she was kidnapped and not just left on her own.

Gambler, 110% agree, STAGED!
Justice

Kernersville, NC

#239 Oct 9, 2011
Lone Wolf 00 wrote:
My my. So many many post on here that i sit back and read that i just shake my head too.
People> If you live in DECATUR CO. and KNOW anything at all about this,
Holly, Natalie, Clint, DANA, Karen>>>>> >>>etc and recent trip to FL to get Natalie from certain little place & bring her back to this GOD forsaken Dec County corrupt just to add fuel to the fire.

Well then if you my friends dont know any of this, then get on another topic forum and play your little Nancy Drew" Sherlock Holmes" Cartoon thing there,
this is just making me have a migraine reading this silly speculation forum crap.

Oh and also,,Nancy Drew & Sherlock if your still intrigued on looking into something then find the BIG GAMBLING BEHIND CLOSE DOORS.

I don't mean for $500& to 1,000.$$ I mean the type gambling you lose your farm on or home or savings or business or wife or DAUGHTER.

Think about that one.
Nope Dec Co LE will never ever never never never ever get to the bottom of this, why?????

They're been taken care of.. Bro. Roy, look at the other side of his hands, the top side are clean and white, but turn them over, and you'll see an awful dirty mess....
Lone Wolf, IMO the people on this forum know little to nothing..
reader1

Jackson, TN

#240 Oct 13, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lone Wolf, IMO the people on this forum know little to nothing..
The locals have at least heard all the rumors around town for years of who buys and sells drugs.True or not I don't know.There are people who do know I am sure.Makes you wonder if people with bad boy image would possibly know.Or the bad boy in crowd.Rumors get around and most let it go in one ear and out the other.Either way no one is gonna do anything about it.They just want the small fries.
quest

Jackson, TN

#241 Oct 13, 2011
How many people know of at least one person that has sold their scrip meds,foodstamps,a dr.that writes these scripts knowing they sell them etc.? Sells beer on Sunday after hrs.Sells or buys weed? The list goes on and on.Over half I would say,jmo.Some have more money to live on than people that actually work for a living.It's a crying shame what it cost the average working person for a trip to the Dr's office,get a script filled,miss a couple days work.Foodstamps,free medical and prescription care,sit home drink beer,get out of bed or sleep in, it doesn't matter unless it is dr.or DHS app. day.Work on the side for some small chump change and yes an occasional short stay in the pokey.Usually for domestic violence,dui and very occasional got caught selling their drugs and f-stamps.Now that's the life,jmo.
Wondering About Things

Jackson, TN

#242 Oct 13, 2011
quest wrote:
How many people know of at least one person that has sold their scrip meds,foodstamps,a dr.that writes these scripts knowing they sell them etc.? Sells beer on Sunday after hrs.Sells or buys weed? The list goes on and on.Over half I would say,jmo.Some have more money to live on than people that actually work for a living.It's a crying shame what it cost the average working person for a trip to the Dr's office,get a script filled,miss a couple days work.Foodstamps,free medical and prescription care,sit home drink beer,get out of bed or sleep in, it doesn't matter unless it is dr.or DHS app. day.Work on the side for some small chump change and yes an occasional short stay in the pokey.Usually for domestic violence,dui and very occasional got caught selling their drugs and f-stamps.Now that's the life,jmo.
This should probably be a whole other thread, but most people in Decatur County know that there is one particular doctor here that is indirectly supplying this county with hydrocodone and Xanax.
Mojo

Normal, AL

#243 Oct 13, 2011
Wondering About Things wrote:
<quoted text>
This should probably be a whole other thread, but most people in Decatur County know that there is one particular doctor here that is indirectly supplying this county with hydrocodone and Xanax.
He should loose his license!

I wonder if Holly knew of this doctor?
If so, she may have felt the ethical need
to report the doctor, thus her disappearance.
Wondering About Things

Jackson, TN

#244 Oct 13, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
He should loose his license!
I wonder if Holly knew of this doctor?
If so, she may have felt the ethical need
to report the doctor, thus her disappearance.
I don't think this particular doctor would even care about someone threatening to turn him in, due to his advanced age.
qqq

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#245 Oct 14, 2011
to much time ???
love gossip ?????
small town fat ffukkzzz
the girl is no more , and its a local
no meth gang prost. ring ...... thats the movies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 min Dont Drink The Ko... 261,132
Disappearing Evidence 1 hr R P Coltrane 4
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 3 hr Franco 2,530
Who is the Townsend Man? 4 hr MJ III 3
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 9 hr Worried neighbor 39
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) 11 hr JER29 155
Doyle and Parrot 15 hr guest 1
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants (Jan '15) 21 hr JER29 71

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages