Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo?

Posted in the Parsons Forum

First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2011
I was told because of where Natilie Bobo "works" it's possible someone may have been looking for her,and that lead to Holly. Anyone else heard anything about what Natalie Bobo, has been up to lately?

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Watching17 wrote:
I was told because of where Natilie Bobo "works" it's possible someone may have been looking for her,and that lead to Holly. Anyone else heard anything about what Natalie Bobo, has been up to lately?
Is she still "working?"

Crossville, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2011
JustWatching1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she still "working?"
I can't say for sure. Have you heard anything about this story?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 11, 2011
Natalie and Holly are real close and Im sure someone will confirm that. This is really hard for her Im sure.
Rocket Gal

Huntsville, AL

#5 Aug 12, 2011
Watching17 wrote:
Where does she work or what type of work does she do?

Crossville, TN

#6 Aug 12, 2011
Rocket Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does she work or what type of work does she do?
RG, That's really what I'm wanting someone to confirm for me.It could be something started out of jealousy,she is a beautiful young woman.

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Aug 12, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
Natalie and Holly are real close and Im sure someone will confirm that. This is really hard for her Im sure.
I do know they were very close but I understood that something had changed,and there had been a parting of ways. If no one else has heard this, I will be more than happy to let it drop.
Covj

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2011
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I do know they were very close but I understood that something had changed,and there had been a parting of ways. If no one else has heard this, I will be more than happy to let it drop.
What kind of "work" did she do? Are they the same age? Let it drop.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 12, 2011
I heard she got into some trouble and is on a bad path.

Better Times...

[IMG]http://i1133.photobucket. com/albums/m589/iiwii2U/Holly_ Bobo_Missing_039_540x405.jpg[/ IMG]

Pageland, SC

#10 Aug 12, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
I heard she got into some trouble and is on a bad path.
Better Times...
[IMG]http://i1133.photobucket. com/albums/m589/iiwii2U/Holly_ Bobo_Missing_039_540x405.jpg[/ IMG]
Broken link.?..That's what I understand too. Life can change very fast, wrong roads are easily taken and may appear to be the easy way to go.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 12, 2011
are ya'll hinting around that she was a stripper or something?
well....

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Aug 12, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
are ya'll hinting around that she was a stripper or something?
No hint about it YES she is!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Heard she's been picked up a couple times recently..

Pageland, SC

#14 Aug 13, 2011
Okay, Well & IWII we seem to have the same info, do either of you feel there could be a connection between, the place of employment,and Hollys abduction..I also understand some problems with LE, I'm thinking she on a fast moving train to no where,as are many others in the area that are riding that same train.
umm ok

Sevierville, TN

#15 Aug 13, 2011
So just because she's a stripper she had something to do with this? If that's your way of thinking, that's pretty sad.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 13, 2011
ummm, do you strip as well?? Do you know her, and are you good friends with her?? You might could give some good insight.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#17 Aug 13, 2011
umm ok wrote:
So just because she's a stripper she had something to do with this? If that's your way of thinking, that's pretty sad.
OK, Jobs are hard to find everywhere today.
Especially jobs that pay enough money to buy gas and pay the bills.
Just because a female strips, does not make her a bad person.
It may be the only way she can make ends meet and not loose her car/house.
Desperate people, do desperate things.
I think it's unfair and wrong to judge.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 13, 2011
I agree, I hardly think the fact she takes her clothes off for money makes her a bad person.
The culture surrounding this business opens up lots of paths that lead to nothing but trouble.
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Jobs are hard to find everywhere today.
Especially jobs that pay enough money to buy gas and pay the bills.
Just because a female strips, does not make her a bad person.
It may be the only way she can make ends meet and not loose her car/house.
Desperate people, do desperate things.
I think it's unfair and wrong to judge.
Mina

Morristown, TN

#19 Aug 13, 2011
I didn't take it that they were implying that she had anything to do with it, just that because of her place of work there might have been some questionable characters who knew them. I didn't read that as offensive to strippers. And all possibilities should be considered.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 13, 2011
Mina wrote:
I didn't take it that they were implying that she had anything to do with it, just that because of her place of work there might have been some questionable characters who knew them. I didn't read that as offensive to strippers. And all possibilities should be considered.
I agree. And if there is a group of friends, they might have insight as to other things that might or might not be going on. Stripping can lead to other things, so that pathway I think is what they were considering.:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 20 min The real ummmmmmm 219,481
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) 3 hr Beauregard 24
AmousMSkanky 4 hr Girlrules 3
Dusty Rhodes 8 hr Big ben 29
dating a white guy Fri truth 11
Does anyone know a Joshua Grice? (Jan '13) Fri blind man 4
Drive thru at McDonalds in Parsons (Mar '14) Thu omg someone please 13
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]