Missing or murdered: Parents want ans...

Missing or murdered: Parents want answers about couple's whereabouts

There are 222 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Missing or murdered: Parents want answers about couple's whereabouts. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

A young couple from a small town in West Tennessee hasn't been seen or heard from in four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

no joke
#62 Dec 30, 2012
Just ask wrote:
Kristina heard A comotiom inside the house, knowing why they were there, she jumped out an ran to the door, Badeggs wife pulled her in the house an Badegg started hittn Kristina in the head with the same rock... Badeggs wife Shannon even held Christinas legs down ,helling for the other guys there including Chris' s brother, to help her an Badegg.. Idk if anyone else helped... I think its a shame that all these people were rite there an didn't defend those kids or come foewaed already!!!! But I am possitive they wouldn't have carried their bodys to far when Badegg lived in the woods.. I would start there!
for one get your facts straight tim was not there that is chris's brother and he did not steal the drugs he was wit me that night chris stole the drugs because badegg messed him around on some pills and he stole k~5 dalatas so now lets here wat u really no
Dr Phil-Good

Warren, AR

#63 Dec 30, 2012
Why not contact good old Dr Phil with the story about this. He was so damn hot on the trail to talk to Shannon about her killing Egg in so called self defense why not let him get his team of experts on this story too? I wonder if Miss Shannon would be so willing to go on his show again with her first hand knowledge about these alleged killings? Let her big time lawyer advise her about incriminating herself first though. Oh, never mind. Sammy will be there to let everyone know what a victim she is & how she didn't do shit in this case. Because she still has her notes on Sammy. Just in case ya know.
If not his show how about another one? They are always looking for stories like this. Call 20/20 or Dateline or any of those newsy type shows that love to dig up dirt like this. Better hurry though before the Show Ho calls them first.
Dr Phil-Good

Warren, AR

#64 Dec 30, 2012
no joke wrote:
<quoted text> chris stole the drugs because badegg messed him around on some pills and he stole k~5 dalatas so now lets here wat u really no
You must be clueless how drug addiction works. No one forces druggies to take drugs so stop blaming someone else for this kids addiction to any type of pills.
Bulldog

United States

#65 Dec 31, 2012
The 4 people still living today, that were there know what happen! Word is there were 3 men standing there when the children were killed! There was also a woman there helping kill the children! Why are these men an this woman still walking aroung free! Two of the men there have spoken freely about it to friends of theirs! What the heck haven't you feiends put a stop to this? What if Badegg an Shannon would have killed your kids,would it be any different? Probably not!
Danger_Close

Middletown, IL

#66 Dec 31, 2012
oh God stfu for Christs sakes before I come back to TN and kill you myself so you can be with them.

your drug addicted whoring children screwed with the wrong people and got involved with the wrong crowd. They ARE DEAD! deal with it.
Danger_Close

Middletown, IL

#67 Dec 31, 2012
you have been crying about this on here for years. NOBODY FRIKIN CARES! get a clue.
Wft

United States

#68 Dec 31, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
oh God stfu for Christs sakes before I come back to TN and kill you myself so you can be with them.
your drug addicted whoring children screwed with the wrong people and got involved with the wrong crowd. They ARE DEAD! deal with it.
.. First of please come kill me? Idiot! Second me an the ones I run with know the truth and we aint going no were!! It took years for the people involved to speak up! Now that they have told so many, it's time to do something about ot!!-!--! First time any of us have been on topix is the last week! But we have followed this from the start!! The murders should have kept their mouths closed, instead of almost bragging about it!! Believe me when I say we don't need the police to back us up! So, whom ever you are I'll give an email, you can send an invite an lets get this thing done!! This isn't a joke person! Two kids were murdered an people are going to pay'!! Believe that! Everyone that knows anything, owes to the families of Chris an Kristina!!
Danger_Close

Middletown, IL

#70 Dec 31, 2012
boo hoo hoo. like I said. NOBODY FKING CARES!
Wft

United States

#71 Dec 31, 2012
The bodies never left Coy Hill Rd!! Still there, whats left anyway! Up a lil ways an across the road from were Egg lived wouod be a good place to start!
yep

United States

#73 Dec 31, 2012
Come on Matheson, you cold hearted birch! Those children are going to speak from the grave no doubt!! I hope all of you that are involved burn for it!! When all the people involved are eventually rounded up! Forget the police in Savannah, lets find us a hanging tree!
heather

Sevierville, TN

#74 Dec 31, 2012
Agreed, I care,a lot of others do as well. Regardless if this was in some way involving drugs, your opinion about that is really not what's important here at all. I am praying there are going to be answers for this. I remember when it happen, I live in knoxville, so it was reported for a while here. Two people are missing, and what sounds like dangerous people were likely involved. These families need closure, regardless of what some really inconsiderate jerk has to say, YEH, SOME PEOPLE FRICKIN CARE
o no

United States

#75 Dec 31, 2012
I would hate to be on the hardin co police force when all this breaks thru, I bet there will be some changes, yea there will! Lord I pray you bring closer to the families of these two young adults! U said in your word to not seek revenge,Lord I pray vengeance from you on this matter! You can get these guilty people in worse ways then we as man n woman ever could, get them Jesus! Have the same mercy on them that they showed Chris an Kristina that day! Thank you Jesus! And Lord all of these crooked policeman an such, get them too Lord Jesus! Put an end to the sorry an hurt they have caused from not doing their jobs!! Obviously you be the Judge in the case God cause the Police don't care!! They show it every day when they lie,cheat, steal besides being drug dealers and the most important allowing humans to gwt away with murder, besides the ones they kill themselves!! Get them Lord Jesus!!
Danger_Close

Middletown, IL

#76 Dec 31, 2012
don't drink sorry, haven't had a drink in a year and a half.

And again, keep your stupid kids away from bad people and they won't get hurt. they were dope heads, they deserved what they got, Nobody fkin cares but you.

you want to change something, clean out that god damned town of the dope and crooked cops.

if not, STFU and stop crying.
knowitall

United States

#78 Dec 31, 2012
I've been hearing about them kids for years- I'm curious why won't anyone talk? And if u know for a fact that the bodies are still on coy hill road why haven't you told police so that there can finally be an end to all this!!! I'm also curious as to what happened to the car they were in after they found it?
observationist

Jackson, TN

#79 Jan 1, 2013
Caroline Qualls wrote:
I really think you all should leave gus alone. Those people obviously got what was coming to them If they are the ones that ended up dead, not that I'm saying it was a good thing, but there's a reason they're dead. Gus is a wonderful person and he doesn't do anything wrong to anyone. Im very close to him and I know him while you shit talkers don't.
listen here you G.D. Bitch no kid deserves to die. if there was one it would be Gus. he needs his head bashed in with a rock just like his father did to Chris. whether or not Gus did it he knows what happened and is a full of shit pussy for not telling the truth. when i see him he will get it, and when that happens blame your self because you just pissed me the f!@# off. he's Bad Egg's spawn, there is nothing good that has ever come from Eddie. tell ur buddy to watch his back, i'm on the loose.
observationist

Jackson, TN

#80 Jan 1, 2013
Shannon Baugus wrote:
Of course I know! How could I not know, I mean, I was married to the man!! I know where they are!! but Im not telling a soul!!
ur a f-ing whore who needs her head bashed in and shot up. u will get what is coming to u one day and i won't say a word. no matter what they did, they didn't deserve to die. not like that. they were young and could have turned out for the better. and u aren't the only who knows, you may think you are but u aren't. you see there is a little birdie that goes around telling everything you did. you were not the only person there that night. keep talking big bitch, ur day is coming and it will not be as light as eddie's.
observationist

Jackson, TN

#81 Jan 1, 2013
Dr Phil-Good wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be clueless how drug addiction works. No one forces druggies to take drugs so stop blaming someone else for this kids addiction to any type of pills.
and you can't read. the comment didn't say that bad egg forced chris to take pills. it said that bad egg 'messed him around on some pills'. f-ed him over. anyone who gets screwed in any business wants their shit made right, whatever it may be.
observationist

Jackson, TN

#82 Jan 1, 2013
Danger_Close wrote:
you come to TN and deal with me. you can talk big on here. come face me and say that shit you coward. there is one word in your comment that should stand out CHILDREN. they were teenagers, with a life ahead of them. maybe it should've been you there instead, because you sound like the type of person that is better off dead. you just try to kill me you f@#ktard. oh and so you know i am not a parent of one of these kids. when and if u have kids maybe they will turn out to be true drug addicted whores and hopefully they will fall the same as these two did. then u can deal with it u cold hearted bastard.
observationist

Jackson, TN

#83 Jan 1, 2013
knowitall wrote:
I've been hearing about them kids for years- I'm curious why won't anyone talk? And if u know for a fact that the bodies are still on coy hill road why haven't you told police so that there can finally be an end to all this!!! I'm also curious as to what happened to the car they were in after they found it?
there has supposedly been a few witnesses that have come forward and given their statements to sheriff's department, but the department was in with bad egg, and now shannon. supposedly the car was sent to nashville to be fingerprinted and it came back clean, of course. from there i have no idea.
hummmm

United States

#84 Jan 1, 2013
I know murphy keeps telling a story of him being there witnessed the whole murder!! He told a few people, tried to make himself out to be a victim!!!! One person he told about it forsure was Jeff Shelby! So, whats up murphy! U gonna tell it or I will!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr Dont Drink The Ko... 245,862
Inman arrested Thu parsons places to... 6
Schools Thu YouSaidIt 9
charles allen Thu lmmfao 14
Junkies Wed Sad Town 5
Riverside video camera thread? Nov 30 Really 30
Kim Wallace (Jul '15) Nov 28 Anon 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages