Missing or murdered: Parents want ans...

Missing or murdered: Parents want answers about couple's whereabouts

There are 222 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Missing or murdered: Parents want answers about couple's whereabouts. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

A young couple from a small town in West Tennessee hasn't been seen or heard from in four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
so sad

Jackson, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2010
I really hope that Chris and Christina's remains are found if they truly are deceased.
Yes

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2010
So do I. Kristina, is a relative of mine. They deserve a proper burial. They are missed so much.
News

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Was this on the news thursday night?
so sad

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2010
yes it was on the news. Channel 5
hey

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Nov 28, 2010
gus will get his
what

Memphis, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2010
hey wrote:
gus will get his
what do you mean???
hey

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Nov 28, 2010
we know gus killed chris
Facts only please

Opp, AL

#8 Nov 28, 2010
hey wrote:
we know gus killed chris
How do you know this and can you prove it? Tell us what you know. You may have a clue and not know it.
hey

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Nov 28, 2010
why so sammy d. can cover it up
well

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2010
Please tell what you know and why you say it was Gus.
Haterade

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Nov 28, 2010
hey wrote:
we know gus killed chris
Well be a STAND UP citizen. Stop spreading malicious rumors. Dont be hating on honest people. Cause there is nothing honest about you. If you were honest you would had already done something, faceless coward. Speak up. How do you know? What do you know? huh boy? thats what i figured you a bonified cancer spreader. aka sheet talker...blah blah blah...drink up hater.
well

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2010
You sound like a real nut, Haterade. Are you a Baugus?
catwood

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Dec 3, 2010
hey wrote:
we know gus killed chris
if this isnt grasping at straws...for sure something happend to those two poor kids, but to blame it on another child is just ridiculous, especially gus, geez he was to worried about girls and video games to be caught up in that incident...leave my little cuz alone, he has enough to worry bout with out someone else opening a can of crap in his name...im sad for the parents, friends, and family whom have lost someone they loved so dearly, but this is taken it a little far..i saw chris and christina just a couple days before i heard they were missing..and if you want to be mad, be mad at the people who say they care and did nothing to intervene in the lives of that couple before something happened...i am no where saying they deserved anything that happened, all im saying is at some point the responsibility of what happens to our children has to be shared not just put on others...yes, i have children and if something happened to them i would want justice, but make sure while your waving a gun around the right person is in the room...we as a society need to look at ourselves first, why do we set back and watch these things happen, watch the things that we know ultimately lead to chaos and heartbreak without saying or doing anything about it till it is too late...we watch our loved ones put themselves in harms way and yet do nothing about it until it is to late and then put the blame totally on others...they were sweet kids and i dont think that they would want their names or lives to bring only memories of hatred and scorn....and if you know where they are then do something about it, if not quit trying to spread rumors and start more hateful things being said...god dont like ugly, and unless we remember that we are all brothers and sisters in this world, then we will continue to hurt each other and cause more and more problems for one another...
big balls

Memphis, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2010
gus is s good kid and he aint done shit so leave him alone or you might get whats coming to you
KDB

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2010
big balls wrote:
gus is s good kid and he aint done shit so leave him alone or you might get whats coming to you
Is that right tough guy?... Just when do you plan to do this mean thing?
smalls

Memphis, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Haterade wrote:
<quoted text>
Well be a STAND UP citizen. Stop spreading malicious rumors. Dont be hating on honest people. Cause there is nothing honest about you. If you were honest you would had already done something, faceless coward. Speak up. How do you know? What do you know? huh boy? thats what i figured you a bonified cancer spreader. aka sheet talker...blah blah blah...drink up hater.
I agree that this person should come forward if they have reliable leads, but Im curious to learn who these "honest" people are that they're hating on. I know you're not referring to Gus Baugus because that is just funny. If Gus had any part in their disappearance, he will face the consequences very soon.
revenge

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2010
gus,shannon and a couple of more will get what they deserve
miss you

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Dec 16, 2010
we miss you cheis christina and love yoy
i know

Morocco, IN

#19 Dec 16, 2010
Those kids will never be found
Mathew Dillon

Flomaton, AL

#20 Dec 16, 2010
i know wrote:
Those kids will never be found
Exactly how do you know this?..... Or are you too big a candyass to tell?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr Lies Within 250,634
Sidebar 3 hr G Who 448
rhs baseball team uniforms tonight!!! 9 hr Jeffro 16
Sugar Momma 11 hr Dr Pill 4
pearcys (Nov '14) Apr 22 Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) Apr 22 seriously 27
Sherry Reddix Apr 20 GTB 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages