Stanhope chooses new chief school adm...

Stanhope chooses new chief school administrator

There are 26 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Stanhope chooses new chief school administrator. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

Photo by Lyndsay Cayetana Bouchal/New Jersey Herald Dr. Maria Cleary was appointed new chief school administrator of Stanhope schools beginning next fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mess

Parlin, NJ

#21 Mar 31, 2011
The Netcong BOE is a disgusting and embarrassing mess and they continually disgrace and short change their OWN people and the volunteers of this town who try to do good !! Miss Bammer is a class act and she i would not be surprised if she decides this town and the school are nothing but a bunch of classless, ignorant and selfish people and not to mention they are full of themselves and think because they have to power to over ride and control every decision even on activities OUTSIDE the school and not have to answer to anyone is pathetic and juvenile behavior!! Being in any kind of position of power in this town is far from anything to be proud of !! It's all about nepotism and ego's and as the old Netcong'ers are taken care of then that's what matters. Small minded small town mentality that's why this town is the it is!! A disgrace!!
mess

Parlin, NJ

#22 Mar 31, 2011
Apologies to those who will critique my grammar etc., i am in a huge rush to get to work and wrote that really fast!! LOL
Poor Richard

Livingston, NJ

#23 Mar 31, 2011
I suppose I will find out soon enough. But who is running for the Netcong BOE?
You need help

Huntington Station, NY

#24 Mar 31, 2011
mess wrote:
The Netcong BOE is a disgusting and embarrassing mess and they continually disgrace and short change their OWN people and the volunteers of this town who try to do good !! Miss Bammer is a class act and she i would not be surprised if she decides this town and the school are nothing but a bunch of classless, ignorant and selfish people and not to mention they are full of themselves and think because they have to power to over ride and control every decision even on activities OUTSIDE the school and not have to answer to anyone is pathetic and juvenile behavior!! Being in any kind of position of power in this town is far from anything to be proud of !! It's all about nepotism and ego's and as the old Netcong'ers are taken care of then that's what matters. Small minded small town mentality that's why this town is the it is!! A disgrace!!
Why are you judging an entire town by what a few people on the board may or may not have done. Sounds pretty SMALL MINDED to me. I think YOU are a disgrace.
momo

Melville, NY

#25 Mar 31, 2011
I thought this was the Stanhope page. Go back to Denville and stay in PA please!!! Netcong can go have some pasta and meatballs that will make everyone happy.
Christines Mom

Matawan, NJ

#26 Apr 6, 2011
Poor Richard wrote:
I suppose I will find out soon enough. But who is running for the Netcong BOE?

The people running for the Netcong BOE are: Bernadette Dalesandro (no relation to Mrs. Dallesandro the town clerk), Jim Still, Maria Patamia, Patrick McQueeney, David Angel. Their names were on the Power Point presentation on the budget that the BOE gave at the meeting last week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsippany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... 2 hr Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec 27 fedup 2
Watercolors Nov '16 Jack Kline 2
News Police: Four young children found at Paterson a... Sep '16 Nette 1
The Great Wazu, Parsippany,NJ (Jan '13) Aug '16 G Hawthorne 4
Review: Flowers By Rana (Apr '11) Jul '16 Marcus 6
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jul '16 Bigb23 3

Parsippany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance