Set off on a Christmas Lights Safari ...

Set off on a Christmas Lights Safari in Morris

There are 2 comments on the Daily Record story from Dec 19, 2010, titled Set off on a Christmas Lights Safari in Morris. In it, Daily Record reports that:

Neighbors along Boonton Township's Sheridan Lane have a tradition of lighting Christmas lights all at once.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Tracy

Sparta, NJ

#1 Dec 26, 2010
The best Christmas lights are in Sparta NJ. I travel all over the place to see lights with my family and the one in Sparta is the most unreal and probably the largest display that I have ever seen. We are going back tonight providing the weather is ok bc we are suppose to get some pretty heavy snow! I found this link from this year but when I wen back he definitely added more! lol
Tracy

Sparta, NJ

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Stopped back tonight after a foot or more of snow and the place is still hopping!! Some of the wood pieces were partially under the snow but it looked so beautiful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsippany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local landscaper May 5 kristiw 2
Shady Lane Swim Club (Aug '10) Mar '18 garybcochran 2
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Feb '18 Raytoy310 6
News Wallington police blotter (Jul '11) Nov '17 scooby 2
News Challenger defeats Parsippany Mayor James Barberio (Nov '17) Nov '17 tombuckley 1
News Teresa Giudice on blaming husband for her priso... (Oct '17) Oct '17 lmfao 1
News Mayor asks Trump to deport accuser in kickback ... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Angry frog 1

Parsippany Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsippany Mortgages