Denville mayor's race: Andes over Grant

Denville mayor's race: Andes over Grant

There are 3 comments on the Daily Record story from Nov 8, 2011, titled Denville mayor's race: Andes over Grant. In it, Daily Record reports that:

In one of the most hotly contested local races in Morris County, Republican Thomas W. Andes handily defeated Democratic challenger Robert Grant to become Denville's mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Concerned Resident

New York, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2011
How can a candidate for the Mayors office expect to win when he continually alienates the newer/younger demographic of Denville's community. It is clear to see that this group is an integral part of our community's future. Mr. Grant has a sense of entitlement and believes that the younger demographic does not belong in "his" neighborhood. I truly believe Mr. Grant did not have Denville's best intentions on his agenda, only his own.
Leigh

Schenectady, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Mr. Grant has a sense of community and fights for what he believes is right. He was a great candidate.
Concearned Resident

Yonkers, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2013
I agree Bob Grant is for a lack of better words and ass. He did nothing in the aftermath of Sandy for his fellow neighbors and has not not been very neighborly. He continues to have conflicts over simple things and has been reported to the Denville Police Department for harassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsippany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec 27 fedup 2
Watercolors Nov '16 Jack Kline 2
News Police: Four young children found at Paterson a... Sep '16 Nette 1
The Great Wazu, Parsippany,NJ (Jan '13) Aug '16 G Hawthorne 4
Review: Flowers By Rana (Apr '11) Jul '16 Marcus 6
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jul '16 Bigb23 3
News Stocks close the day lower (May '16) May '16 BIG PHARMA 1

Parsippany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance