Parsippany school board unanimously a...

Parsippany school board unanimously approves budget with cap-exceeding superintendent salary

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Mar 29, 2011, titled Parsippany school board unanimously approves budget with cap-exceeding superintendent salary. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Published: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 9:32 PM Updated: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 9:32 PM Jerry McCrea/The Star-Ledger LeRoy Seitz, superintendent of the Parsippany school district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Greg

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 30, 2011
It figures. The arrogance of government amazes me. That they choose to screw me the taxpayer who gets stuck with this bill frustrates me to no end. Its time to get the greed out of government bureaucracy. Lets start laying of the Bureaucrats most of who do not add value. They have learned to manipulate us by cutting services rather then their salaries or positions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsippany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stocks close the day lower May '16 BIG PHARMA 1
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7
Beware of Powder Mill Towing and Auto repair (Jul '15) May '16 Tony Price 77 5
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Alternative Now ... (Dec '12) Jan '16 Georgia 14
Lake Drive Parking Jan '16 KMW 1
Please clear the snow on and around your genera... Jan '16 Air Group LLC 1

Parsippany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsippany Mortgages