Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Parryville Forum

Comments (Page 2,223)

Showing posts 44,441 - 44,460 of51,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47613
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>so sorry you are angry.....i am not gay you racist homophobic pig!! you have alot of issues you need to deal with,gay or not gay,racist or not racist. come out of your shell(closet).people understand your kind these days.....asshole!!! once more you assume things about people you don't know.when people call you chet you get pissed and say i'm not chet, you don't know me why do you judge me? glass houses
I apologize, you should be able to "come out" on your own terms, I shouldn't be outing you on a public forum before you have the chance to tell your family. Be strong little fruitloop.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47615
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>that's not a boil its a really sexy blemish
there I finished that for you, not the way I would have put it but your entitled to your perverse opinion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47622
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no scientific controversy regarding man-made global warming. Teaching it as a controversy is opinion, and not fact-based.
Wrong, there is significant controversy about the cause of cyclic changes in global temperatures.

Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47623
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

double standards wrote:
Have you heard that Jack Lew, he guy that is taking Tim Geitner's job, had investments in CiitiGroup Venture Capital Funds, in the Cayman Islands.
When that was discovered with Romney, the libs went crazy. What was it they called it? Oh yeah....VULTURE CAPITAL FUNDS.
Funny how you don't hear a peep out of the libs/dems. It's called hypocritical, double standards, do as I say, not as I do.
Lew also received a huge bonus from Citi after Citi received a taxpayer bailout.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47624
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
Unemployment is at a breaking low, the stocks are skyrocketing, minority unemployment is no longer in the double digits, the country 's debt is going down. New homes are selling faster then they can be built.
Gas prices are going down, grocery prices are going down.
Four more years of Obama and this country will be on top again. Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before.
Other than the stock market, inflated by the Fed printing press, all total BS.

However, I do agree that Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before. All bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47625
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are the antithesis to mere belief. So your schools are going to be anti-religion then?
Public schools should not teach religious doctrine, but should address religion in a historical context.

Galt has little use for organized religion, but unlike you recognizes the rights of others to their beliefs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47626
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there is significant controversy about the cause of cyclic changes in global temperatures.
Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.

But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.

None.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47627
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
Ummm, no. Your comparison is not only a distortion of history, the exact OPPOSITE is true.

Galileo was attacked by religious/political authority, not scientists. Other scientists agreed with his observations.

Galileo's theories were evidence-based and his attackers were belief-based. Just like now - global warming is evidence-based. The skeptics come from an ideological belief system.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47631
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.
But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.
None.
Define "climatology community."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47632
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, no. Your comparison is not only a distortion of history, the exact OPPOSITE is true.
Galileo was attacked by religious/political authority, not scientists. Other scientists agreed with his observations.
Galileo's theories were evidence-based and his attackers were belief-based. Just like now - global warming is evidence-based. The skeptics come from an ideological belief system.
Other scientists went along with the political authority, just like today.
Gringo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47635
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

O'Reilly and Hannity's poll numbers are way down.
Is this the beginning of the end....?
maybe Rupert will replace them with a couple more of his "bubble-headed" bleached blondes.

That his genius strategy...but the best and still the prettiest was Deborah Norville.-she's still the best. Deborah wasn't bubble headed though. I guess that's why he got rid of her...

But just thought Id share the good news with the great Democratic friends who post on here...

Have a great day...

Wow no more Oreilly or Hannity...sounds like a liberal utopian vision
Yippeeee
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47637
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gringo wrote:
O'Reilly and Hannity's poll numbers are way down.
Is this the beginning of the end....?
maybe Rupert will replace them with a couple more of his "bubble-headed" bleached blondes.
That his genius strategy...but the best and still the prettiest was Deborah Norville.-she's still the best. Deborah wasn't bubble headed though. I guess that's why he got rid of her...
But just thought Id share the good news with the great Democratic friends who post on here...
Have a great day...
Wow no more Oreilly or Hannity...sounds like a liberal utopian vision
Yippeeee
Deborah Norville is very talented, but never worked for FoxNews.

Unfortunately, NBC dumped Norville in favor of Katie Colonoscopy.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47638
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really is a phoney. It uses many names. I am the real Really. Here's how you can tell. I don't debate, I just come here to call people names and make fun of them. I am also a defendef of Dan the man. The two of us have something going. Here's a hint....we are the same person...that's why I love him so much.
evening shade

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47639
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And it's called Dan the Man aka, bobby6464, Really, realDave, and many others.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47640
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "climatology community."
Climatology scientists. You know - the professional experts on the world's climate.

There is NO controversy within the international community of climatology scientists.

None.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47641
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Other scientists went along with the political authority, just like today.
Do you have a source for that?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47644
Feb 27, 2013
 
Marisa, you have proven your self to be one ignorant racial hating tea bag, nothing more and nothing less. The only people who buys into your bobby6464 falsehood claim to be any one but one person who posts on this forum are only your tea bag brethren. Your delusional thinking don't mean nothing to me.
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47646
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, you should be able to "come out" on your own terms, I shouldn't be outing you on a public forum before you have the chance to tell your family. Be strong little fruitloop.
see now that is the kind of issues i am talking about,you are so negative to everybody and you don't even know them this makes me think you are hiding something.
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47647
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
Really is a phoney. It uses many names. I am the real Really. Here's how you can tell. I don't debate, I just come here to call people names and make fun of them. I am also a defendef of Dan the man. The two of us have something going. Here's a hint....we are the same person...that's why I love him so much.
if it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,then it's a duck.in this case an a**hole
Reader

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47648
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whats with this Marisa obsession that a few posters have here? Dan the Man and Bobby seem to think every unknown poster that comes here is Marisa.

Bobby are you suffering from Black Man Anger Syndrome? It sure looks that way because your posts are full of racial hatred..

You are definitely suffering from Marisa Drangement Syndrome. You can't seem to stop talking about her. You got it bad, real bad.

Maybe you should seek help for your obsession and derangement disorders.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,441 - 44,460 of51,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parryville Discussions

Search the Parryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr T kprbutt 3,556
Send us your prom photos and win a prize 11 hr gum hummer 5
Two face drug charges following raid of Jim Tho... 19 hr Eric craigie jr 122
Two arrested in raid of Lehighton meth lab 21 hr 3 CHAINS 9
Lansford ambulance remains out of... (Jul '13) Tue Funny 18
Lehighton woman accused of embezzling $316K fro... Tue Truth be Told 22
Juvenile flees Camp Adams - (Dec '08) Apr 19 Friend of whitehead 44
•••

Fire Warning for Carbon County was issued at April 24 at 4:06AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Parryville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••