Tom Corbett... Please get him out of ...

Tom Corbett... Please get him out of office...

Posted in the Parryville Forum

Angry PA Taxpayer

Kunkletown, PA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I am so disgusted by so many of the things that this man has done since becoming our governor, but suing the NCAA and us paying for it is my breaking point. It is beyond obvious to see where his thinking is on this issue. He was involved in the cover up, and now he is spending our hard earned money to fight a BS situation in hopes that the penn state faithful will remember this come reelection. You're very transparent to me Tom. Is anybody else as outraged as I am about this???

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Angry PA Taxpayer wrote:
I am so disgusted by so many of the things that this man has done since becoming our governor, but suing the NCAA and us paying for it is my breaking point. It is beyond obvious to see where his thinking is on this issue. He was involved in the cover up, and now he is spending our hard earned money to fight a BS situation in hopes that the penn state faithful will remember this come reelection. You're very transparent to me Tom. Is anybody else as outraged as I am about this???
Corbett had a wonderful time on CNN this morning. We want answers. How many other cases has he covered up? What about Seasock? Cccy uses him and tells people he IS A PSYCHOLOGIST when he is not. Corbett is a waste of our money and I hope he gets jail time for all his BS. Trying to keep the eyes off him. It's not working. People are onto him and they want to know his involvement.
Ediot

Lehighton, PA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
we cant even get local politicians out of office, how the hell are we gonna get rid of the GOV.?
Angry Pa Taxpayers

Jim Thorpe, PA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Why is Corbett trying to ruin this state? And how did he get into office in the first place? He may be the worst gov. ever. Why does he always seem to propose illegal laws? Isn't he supposed to know the law? Somebody please help us before it is too late. Anyone and I mean anyone could do a better job than this clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are parents aware... Thu concerned 7
News Board ignores will of People Apr 25 Good luck 2
churches closing Apr 23 alter boy 1
News Search teams scour mountain for missing Tamaqua... Apr 19 the dappening 1
Women Don't get jail time for not paying child ... (Feb '09) Apr 18 biotch 56
Review: 443 Auto Sales (Dec '08) Apr 15 Lemons 42
News Power shifts on Lehighton school board Apr 15 Bowman 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parryville Mortgages