Victor

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Why don't the carbon county sheriff deputy's get a decent wage ??
bow wow

Lehighton, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Cause they only chase us dogs
Forrest Gump

Jim Thorpe, PA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Victor wrote:
Why don't the carbon county sheriff deputy's get a decent wage ??
Because their qualifications barely beat a wal-mart greeter and don't even come close to those of a garbage man.
hmm

Jim Thorpe, PA

#4 Jan 7, 2013
How much do they get paid?
Victor

Palmerton, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
hmm wrote:
How much do they get paid?
i think 12.00 hr
FormerDeputy

Lehighton, PA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
yep its roughly $12 hour....i think that is overpaid since the position is not that much different than some glorified mall cop or security position. Majority of work is civil process and trying to locate those who fail to show for court and majority of time local PD is doing this for them!Take a real close look at some of the staff, you will see some similarities quick...The minor leagues of law enforcement and I mean on the AAA level too :)
ouly

Lehighton, PA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
lol my cousin works for the county, he says its a cake walk, he said it was harder to be a lansford cop, but way more boring
Bubba

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
ouly wrote:
lol my cousin works for the county, he says its a cake walk, he said it was harder to be a lansford cop, but way more boring
Of course it's hard to be a lansford cop, some 12 year old might talk back to you and you turn it into a riot
wow

Jim Thorpe, PA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
There are police departments in Carbon County that are paying REAL law enforcement just about the same wages.
Forrest Gump

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
wow wrote:
There are police departments in Carbon County that are paying REAL law enforcement just about the same wages.
Carbon County has real law enforcement, since when?
Forrest Gump

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
wow wrote:
The Keystone Cop Barney Fife's should get minimum wage and be happy they got that much.
Lol

Lehighton, PA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
The commissioners decreased the starting pay for the county sheriff's, they get $10.00 an hour now.

Whereas neighboring sheriff departments to the south get almsot $20.00 a hour to start.
The narc

Havertown, PA

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
The commissioners decreased the starting pay for the county sheriff's, they get $10.00 an hour now.
Whereas neighboring sheriff departments to the south get almsot $20.00 a hour to start.
That's because those department require qualifications other the being related to the sheriff, the comis or their friends
sleepy time

Selinsgrove, PA

#14 Jan 12, 2013
I see that the pay sucks, but the word on the street is Melber got busted one to many times for sleeping in court again.

This time Judge Joe caught him and made a stink.

but his last name is Melber and his pal hager will protect him.
Blackoperator

Stroudsburg, PA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Outside of working in the carbon county sheriff's office most of these people are almost completely unemployable. Including Nothstein...I wonder if his big brother wayne helped him get out if his sexual harassment lawsuit. The county did pay 60k to cover this idiots misconduct.
Victor

Palmerton, PA

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Maybe when Midas takes over it will get better, right???
Ted

Lehighton, PA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
I think it's time for Hager to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coaldale to repave four streets; total cost to ... (Jun '07) Feb 20 ImTiredOf_It 6
Lehighton area right to know questions $100,000 Feb 19 Mr West 7
Humane Law Enforcement Officer above the law? (Oct '14) Feb 14 Shane 3
News Walnutport man who beat dad for flushing pot ge... (Dec '08) Feb 4 Bullied by joshs ... 59
News Attorney General Leads Opioid Discussion at Leh... Feb 1 just say no 1
News Dad who let child's teeth rot admits to assault... Jan '18 JACKASS 1
Pathmark Walnutport SOLD to Coligas SHOPRITE (Jul '12) Jan '18 Marciem 13

Parryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parryville Mortgages