Jim Thorpe volunteer firefighter want...

Jim Thorpe volunteer firefighter wants confessions disregarded ...

There are 131 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 24, 2007, titled Jim Thorpe volunteer firefighter wants confessions disregarded .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Jim Thorpe volunteer firefighter who has difficulty reading wants a judge to throw out his confessions to starting three fires and stealing $110, saying he didn't completely understand a form that explains ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nicole

Raleigh, NC

#129 Feb 12, 2009
ok look chris ddin't do this and he ill win this case
Unknown

Friendswood, TX

#130 Dec 1, 2009
Chris Karper is currently serving in the Carbon County Correctional Facility.
crazysnake52

Lehighton, PA

#131 Feb 2, 2013
BigMac wrote:
Hey moron
if you turned in everyone with an ileagle litebar who would be able to get to the stationn in a timley fasion? Persionley I do not support joe or chris carper.If joe was a state trooper why didn't retire from there? Joe for as long as i have knowen him he did much of nothing.I have bin an active member of the fdjt for over 20 years and till this day I still hate arrsonest.
Hey Moron, Obviously you know nothing! Because one you spelled the last name wrong and two Joe was not a state trooper. So I'm pretty sure that you are lying! You know nothing!
crazysnake52

Lehighton, PA

#132 Feb 2, 2013
Say it again wrote:
<quoted text>
The have real cops in Jim Thorpe? Are you sure? Are you sure it wasn't the mentally touched young fellow, who tries to direct traffic on the corner, by the courthouse? I think he's the closest to a real policemen, Jim Thorpe has, now that spanky is gone.
If we both are thinking about the same mentally touched young fellow. He still does it to this day, but only on the east side of JT.
crazysnake52

Lehighton, PA

#133 Feb 2, 2013
I know who the REAL arsonist is and he NEVER served his time! Jim Thorpe Police Department is the biggest freaking joke ever!
hmmm

Wellsboro, PA

#134 Feb 3, 2013
crazysnake52 wrote:
I know who the REAL arsonist is and he NEVER served his time! Jim Thorpe Police Department is the biggest freaking joke ever!
Was it Kenneth "Slimmer" Reichart? He just goes to the VA hospital after he starts another fire.
Cccf

Tulsa, OK

#135 May 5, 2014
When i got out of jail he came in but my buddy was still in there and him and a couple other guys i no from there told me joey became a ordane minister but he way also hookin up with his black cell mate thats not a joke its for real what a sicko
reading is over rated

Buffalo, NY

#136 May 6, 2014
Illiterate firefighter LOL. So that's why Centralia is the way it is.
CCCF CO

Detroit, MI

#137 May 6, 2014
Cccf wrote:
When i got out of jail he came in but my buddy was still in there and him and a couple other guys i no from there told me joey became a ordane minister but he way also hookin up with his black cell mate thats not a joke its for real what a sicko
He was cellies with some red headed guy both of em loved that black cack.
slimmer

Mesquite, NV

#138 May 7, 2014
I got sent to CCCF after an arson arrest near Beaver Meadows. Luckily Northeastern Counseling got it quashed like all of my other arsons.
The man

Lehighton, PA

#139 May 12, 2014
I see that kid driving trucks now he straighted up give em a break

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump in Harrisburg to Talk Taxes Oct 13 Putins Glock Holster 2
contact me please (Mar '16) Oct 7 Lehightondude 2
Women Don't get jail time for not paying child ... (Feb '09) Oct 5 the truth thats a... 58
News Care Net opens Nesquehoning office (Mar '17) Oct 2 RicFlair 6
News Suspected Carfentanil seized in Mahoning, 2 chi... Oct 2 kids now days 2
snitch list 4 jt. Sep 24 I know your kind 3
News Police shoot 100-pound pet pig Sep 17 In good faith 3

Parryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parryville Mortgages