First Prev
of 8
Next Last
im jealous

Mauldin, SC

#1 Apr 17, 2012
I see holly is back with her grandpa, buck. I hope when I am old as dust, I can get a young hottie like her!
wow

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Really you need to back up he is a good man and Jealousy will kill you whats it to you if they are together or not Get a life
Lmao

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 17, 2012
She's the nastiest girl in all of Greeneville
im jealous

Mauldin, SC

#4 Apr 17, 2012
What good has he ever done? He has kids older than her for crying out loud, and possibly grand kids her age.
freinds

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Really are u that jealous mad bc she is finally getting her life back and starightened out? Holly is a good girl and momma she just had her moment and she realizes she needs to better her self and she is so leave her alone for crying out loud
Funny

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2012
freinds wrote:
Really are u that jealous mad bc she is finally getting her life back and starightened out? Holly is a good girl and momma she just had her moment and she realizes she needs to better her self and she is so leave her alone for crying out loud
Yeah,thats funny. You obviously don't know her. How dare you say she is a good mom. She barely has anything to do with her son and only sees her daughter beause her mom has her. So when you know the real truth and quit talking out of your a$s then come back and talk. Losing BOTH kids isn't being a good mother. She never even calls them!
yep

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 18, 2012
whore.and thats the bottom line
freinds

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Ok and thats exactly why i say she is getting her life back and fixing her mistakes maybe ur just mad bc her life is going and getting better who ever u may be. Realy grow up mind ur alls bussiness find ur own life in stead of intruding on someone esles
really

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2012
F*cks up wit you a**holes??Leave the girl alone.Just because you lead a f*ckin' life of misery DON'T mean you can take out your frustrations on someone who strives to be happy.I think she's great,and Buck too.They don't give a f*ck what you sh*theads say or think,they're gonna do what they think will make them happy and f*ck you.Lol,this just kills you ignorant bast*rds!Lol!More power to ya'Holly and Buck!F*ck the haters!
Lmao

Albemarle, NC

#10 Apr 20, 2012
She ain't a momma at all her parents watch her daughter and she ain't even allowed to see her son cause she's a pos she didn't even show up for her court date to get custody of him
Holly Ricker

Marion, VA

#11 May 1, 2012
Lmao wrote:
She's the nastiest girl in all of Greeneville
Do they come any more of a nasty scagge like her
Holly Ricker

Marion, VA

#12 May 1, 2012
Lmao wrote:
She ain't a momma at all her parents watch her daughter and she ain't even allowed to see her son cause she's a pos she didn't even show up for her court date to get custody of him
What kind of a woman do you call that ,I would call her trash
Holly Ricker

Marion, VA

#13 May 1, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,thats funny. You obviously don't know her. How dare you say she is a good mom. She barely has anything to do with her son and only sees her daughter beause her mom has her. So when you know the real truth and quit talking out of your a$s then come back and talk. Losing BOTH kids isn't being a good mother. She never even calls them!
they surely don't knpw her like some people do,She is a user and abuser
Holly Ricker

Marion, VA

#14 May 1, 2012
im jealous wrote:
What good has he ever done? He has kids older than her for crying out loud, and possibly grand kids her age.
She goes for the men with money,and that is why she is after buck,maybe he will pay her child support for her again
no mans land

Marion, VA

#15 May 16, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure got that right,and any body that knows her knows it is the truth
passing through

Marion, VA

#16 Aug 4, 2012
Wonder who she is with now,has already left Tim,Two wks.that is about her limit with one man
buck

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Aug 5, 2012
id eat it till it was raw
passing through

Marion, VA

#18 Aug 5, 2012
buck wrote:
id eat it till it was raw
even if your mouth would rot,im sure she would if you had the money or drugs for her
wonder

Marion, VA

#19 Aug 12, 2012
wonder what holly did what her man was in jail for shop lifting,and several other things
wonder

Marion, VA

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Holly Ricker back in jail,can't imagan who will get her out this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really David Weems? 9 min concerned citizen 17
samatha e webb 24 min Whoa 1
sonic (Jul '14) 35 min like my work 47
Andrew Henderson 41 min hello 3
Sarah Aericko Joey Webb (Sep '13) 45 min like my work 4
City people vs. Country people (Jan '13) 1 hr America 87
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 7,807
More from around the web

Parrottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE