Suspect arrested in abduction of teen...

Suspect arrested in abduction of teen from Bradenton bus stop

There are 33 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 7, 2007, titled Suspect arrested in abduction of teen from Bradenton bus stop. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Authorities have arrested the man they believe abducted 13-year-old Clay Moore from a bus stop last month and left him tied up in the woods, officials said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Statement

Powder Springs, GA

#58 Mar 7, 2007
FORGIVE and EDUCATE

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#63 Mar 7, 2007
What's amazing is the amount of ignorance being spewed in this thread.

Fact is , yeah , the guy was hispanic. Does that make all hispanics child molesters?

No. Do a search on sexual offenders and learn the truth.

Educate yourselves.
Rick

Miami, FL

#65 Mar 7, 2007
Hey, this has nothing to do with being Mexican, Latin, Irish, European, Russian etc... What do you think about the American monster who raped and buried alive Jessica Lunsford? It is not the nationality, it is the devil they have inside. It could be anyone, anywhere.
Jim bOom

United States

#66 Mar 7, 2007
An illegal from south of the border? what a surprise
nicole

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#67 Mar 7, 2007
Illegal Scum wrote:
Another illegal piece of scum we welcomed with open arms. "Guest Worker" my A**." He should be brutally executed on live Mexican television so anyone thinking of coming across the border with ill intent may think twice and stay the f** south of the border.
I totally agree with u actually they should just stop letting just anyone in this country before checking them out good
nicole

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68 Mar 7, 2007
Rick wrote:
Hey, this has nothing to do with being Mexican, Latin, Irish, European, Russian etc... What do you think about the American monster who raped and buried alive Jessica Lunsford? It is not the nationality, it is the devil they have inside. It could be anyone, anywhere.
ur right its not the race thats the problem they are sick so why not castrat these men that hurt these innocent children
John Smith

Hollywood, FL

#69 Mar 7, 2007
Hey there Billy Bob, why dontcha just dust of them pillow cases and take them bedsheets for our meetin' tonight? Time for the knights of the white camelia to ride again. Call cousin Joe Bob, he can bring them Klan boys out to help. Then we'll just find that spic and strang'em up to that tree over yonder.
Make them all pay for what they done. This is our country and time ta take it back. Them dark skinned foreigners don't know what it is to be a good Christian, but we'll teach them to fear God right.
Badboy wrote:
The illegals dilute our culture, murder and rape our women and children, steal from us all, use up all our tax dollars on benefits that you and I pay for, trash our enviroment because they don't care and thats how they live, are responsible for most of the drugs coming into this country, kill us on our roads(ever notice the name of people involved in 95% of traffic acidents?) and are cruel to animals just to mention a few things. Amenesty my A..!!
John Galt

Hollywood, FL

#70 Mar 7, 2007
That's right, them darkies or them foreigners!!! There the ones causin all them problems, hurtin all our youngins. Kill'em all I say. Just string'em up. Time ta bring'em lynchins back. Teach them right.

Wait a minute here...just wait a god darn minute here Billy Joe Bob Billy, there's somethin on tha Teee Veeee.

Seems like they's readin a verdict about some animal that raped a little girl, then buried her alive. Why they's done convicted him of murder in the 1st degree.

That poor girl; so innocent. Just look at her picture there on tha tv.

What kind of animal would do that to a little girl??
What kind of culture could raise such an un-Godly beast?

Why they and all of his kind should be strung up and hung or fried in that Eeee Lectric chair.

He must've been one of them darkies, or probably one of them spic foreigners with them spanish names like Pedro and Pablo. They all look alike, sound a like to me.

Wait a minute here, just wait a minute here, they's about to show this beast's face on tha tv.

Wait a minute here Billy Bob, they's showin a white man on tha TV! Last name of Couey. Sounds like a fine white southern name.

Now how could they make a mistake like that? Blame a nice white anglo american man for something terrible like that?

Everyone knows them good white anglo american men don't do evil things like rape and murder little girls.
The Wise Guy

Smithfield, NC

#75 Mar 7, 2007
americas future wrote:
yes thats what the new immigrants bring with them crime crime and more 3r word stuff
Yeah man, deport OJ and Libby.
The Wise Guy

Smithfield, NC

#76 Mar 7, 2007
Badboy wrote:
The illegals dilute our culture, murder and rape our women and children, steal from us all, use up all our tax dollars on benefits that you and I pay for, trash our enviroment because they don't care and thats how they live, are responsible for most of the drugs coming into this country, kill us on our roads(ever notice the name of people involved in 95% of traffic acidents?) and are cruel to animals just to mention a few things. Amenesty my A..!!
Wow, lets lynch them all. Your statistics are amazing. Now go get a job and a life.
The Wise Guy

Smithfield, NC

#77 Mar 7, 2007
Rick wrote:
Don't bother these idiots can't comprehend what you just said. I agree though. Why don't we start a college fund for all these ignorants. That said, lock him up and throw away the key. Good for the kid, your are a lot braver than all the bigots in this post.
hagar

Miramar Beach, FL

#78 Mar 7, 2007
odd theres no mention of how much ransom was asked for.

this may have been a plot cooked up by the boy and the accused.

deport the boy.
Sailorman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#79 Mar 8, 2007
Is this guy an illegal alien or a visiting worker? It doesn’t matter much to me when the scum bag is kidnapping kids. It’s boarders, language, and culture peeps. We need to close the boarders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunday Favorites: The Slow and Wobbly (Mar '15) Jul 24 lavon affair 6
Review: De LA Pooch (Oct '08) Jul 17 lcam 11
Cheap car wash? Jul 17 Trump shampoo 4
Gas Please Jul 15 zionism is racism 2
anybody know missy watkins (Mar '09) Jul 9 Anonymous 7
The Hall Jul 2 JRR213 1
C.P.S. in manatee county destroys familys (Aug '08) Jun 28 Kathy 35

Parrish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance