Suspect arrested in abduction of teen from Bradenton bus stop

Authorities have arrested the man they believe abducted 13-year-old Clay Moore from a bus stop last month and left him tied up in the woods, officials said Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lawdog

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Mar 7, 2007
Execute him , then deport him.
MIA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Mar 7, 2007
WHAT THE EF ID WRONG WITH PEOPLE? THIS POOR BOY. I'M JUST GLAD HE IS NOW SAFE AND WAS ABLE TO GET AWAY. I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE MY 7 YEAR OLD START CARRYING A SAFETY PIN FOR NOW ON!
MIA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Mar 7, 2007
**IS**
Cab Driver

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Mar 7, 2007
Tie that low life scum to the same tree naked and leave some raw steaks and chicken on the ground around him.
bubba

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 7, 2007
thats why they should not be in this country!
bubba

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 7, 2007
Lawdog wrote:
Execute him , then deport him.
yep,execute then hang his body on a flag pole in miami then burn it will they all watch!
mlc9852

Spartanburg, SC

#16 Mar 7, 2007
Boca Bubba wrote:
Lets see if this guy would have to come to the US legally he most likely would not be here,
If he was not here he could not have done the crime.
The moral of the story is STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS AT THE BORDER and stop all the crime they are involved in.
If he had been aborted, he could not have done the crime.
americas future

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Mar 7, 2007
yes thats what the new immigrants bring with them crime crime and more 3r word stuff
Patriot

West Palm Beach, FL

#19 Mar 7, 2007
So everyone call their representatives now...First the Republicans, now the Democrats are going to give all illegals AMNESTY!
carly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Mar 7, 2007
i cant beleive this it could've been my kids1
lura

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Mar 7, 2007
OMG that is so insane i cant belive that someone would do that like that is so wierd that alien should be dead
arielle girl 95

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Mar 7, 2007
thats terrible, my little brother goes to that bus stop! well the storys in and im out!
Badboy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Mar 7, 2007
The illegals dilute our culture, murder and rape our women and children, steal from us all, use up all our tax dollars on benefits that you and I pay for, trash our enviroment because they don't care and thats how they live, are responsible for most of the drugs coming into this country, kill us on our roads(ever notice the name of people involved in 95% of traffic acidents?) and are cruel to animals just to mention a few things. Amenesty my A..!!
3rd Word

United States

#27 Mar 7, 2007
Bird
dumbfounded

United States

#41 Mar 7, 2007
THE HEADLINE ON THIS ARTICLE SHOULD HAVE READ...

SUPSPECTED BRADENTON KIDNAPPER EXTRADITED FROM MEXICO!!!

ATTN : SUN SENTINEL

CRIMES COMMITTED BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ARE BECOMMING MORE COMMON AND ARE A BIG PROBLEM FACING SOUTH FLORIDians, WHY DONT YOU GUYS THINK SO??
Satan

Marathon, FL

#43 Mar 7, 2007
Another sad excuse for a human being. Send this
sewer ape to the grave and spead his ashes in the
Rio Grande river. He has no right to be here as a
citizen or an inmate. Let Mexico have him !
2 many bigots

Knoxville, TN

#44 Mar 7, 2007
1. Why do you want to execute this man, when he didn't even try to murder anybody?

2. The article didn't say he was an illegal alien. How do you know he is?

3. He's only responsible for the crimes he committed. Stop blaming him for crimes OTHER people have committed.

4. If certain people are more likely to commit crimes, it's because of poverty, not race. Why doesn't anybody complain about Caucasian people committing crimes? Nobody tells white people to go back to Europe because of John Couey.

5. This is South Florida. Because of its proximity to Cuba, Mexico, and South America, there is a greater Hispanic population. And guess what? Many of them were here before you or your ancestors moved here. If you don't want to be around these people, move.

6. All this racist talk says more about you than it does about Hispanics.
mlc9852

Spartanburg, SC

#47 Mar 7, 2007
Get er Done wrote:
Can he please be found dead tomorrow morning in his cell of "natural causes"???
Come on Texas.... do us a favor... we will owe you one!!
You don't believe in the US Constitution, do you?
Josie

West Palm Beach, FL

#55 Mar 7, 2007
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had been aborted, he could not have done the crime.
You mean "Deported"....learn how to speak English!

LOOK....this is not about Immigration. It's about the poor, in this case this migrant worker from Mexico, trying to make some $$$. He probably thought he could kidnap a kid & hold him for ransom, then skip back to Mexico with his $$$. This was wrong and inexcusable & this man deseves punishment for his crime. Thank God he did not molest this boy and that he was wise enough to get away. This is a sad story all around.
Bronco

United States

#56 Mar 7, 2007
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in the US Constitution, do you?
You think that you are morally superior, but in reality you are just another liberal apologist. The same kind of person that felt the US deserved what happened on 9/11. Illegal aliens are breaking the law and our sovereignty by being here. The are ALL criminal just by being here and ALL should be sent home. What do you think would happen if you arrived in China without a visa? Jail, beatings and deportation. Guess what, we are not born into a fair world, but I am glad that I was born here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr VET 2,499
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr heros 2,974
Would you like to network with others? Join the... Sep 15 SWAT Networking 1
Ex-boyfriend charged in Ruskin double shooting (Sep '09) Sep 13 Dee 28
Does Manatee County Need a Water Park? Sep 12 tom 3
Town hires new Building Official08/28/14 Palmet... Sep 2 Allan Z 2
SWAT Networking opens in Parrish!! Sep 2 SWAT Networking 1
•••

Flood Warning for Manatee County was issued at September 20 at 9:16PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Parrish Jobs

•••