Suspect in teen's kidnapping is broug...

Suspect in teen's kidnapping is brought back to Florida

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 8, 2007, titled Suspect in teen's kidnapping is brought back to Florida. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Mexican man was brought back to Florida today to face charges that he kidnapped a 13-year-old boy last month and left him tied up until the teen used a safety pin to free himself and escape, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Kathy

Springfield, VA

#1 Mar 8, 2007
This is a horrible thing that happened to his boy, and thank God he escaped. But I'm sorry, I have been giggling for five minutes at the news that the suspect's nickname is "Nacho".
Meg

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 8, 2007
I believe was owe a sincere thanks to the Mexican community for this guy being located. Once he made the border he was good as history. Being from CA, I've known many from Mexico, and they do not in any way approve of crimes against children. Completely against their hyper-family culture. I don't doubt for a second that he was given a choice, go to US and face the charges, or die in Mexico.
pudbert

Littleton, CO

#5 Mar 8, 2007
Bring back ol' sparky.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTF is wrong with Robin Adkins? (Sep '17) 23 hr USAtruckrepair 9
News Palmetto principal on leave after arrest (Oct '06) May 15 Rod Frazier 44
October 3, 2005 May 14 Inquiring Seashell 1
News Human bones lead to arrest (Jun '06) Apr 29 largo413 14
News Experts: Minnesota woman likely to face Florida... Apr 27 Nancy 3
Paul Zukowski Apr '18 Oldtn 1
Avion Palms - 55+ Rv / Mobile community Apr '18 H_Xcellencerealty 1

Parrish Jobs

Personal Finance

Parrish Mortgages