Farmer's market holds grand opening

Farmer's market holds grand opening

There are 1 comment on the story from Jun 13, 2009, titled Farmer's market holds grand opening. In it, reports that:

Sharon Grubis, an early visitor to the new Ellenton Farmer's Market, was thrilled to purchase a cantaloupe for $1 and a package of cherry tomatoes for $1. She typically pays $2.50 a piece at a local grocery store for produce that is not as fresh, she said.

Join the discussion below, or

Real Vegees

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jun 28, 2009
After visiting the new farmers market at Ellenton Farmers Market, I found out that only one seller was a farmer selling their vegee's. All the other sellers had brought produce from the Red Barn Flea Market or Tampa Produce Market. Is this going to stay this way? Or will it be for real farmers? We will continue to follow up on this. It is a shame not to have real farmers if that is what you are advertising!!! Hopefully some else has noted this and will contact the owner to get it straighten out also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail (Sep '13) 7 hr Bolton is a mohel 18
WTF is wrong with Robin Adkins? (Sep '17) 7 hr Bolton is a mohel 7
Theodora Nuzzi McCann Mar 19 spy 1
News Mummers String Band seeks new members (Jun '07) Mar 9 Jack jones 18
Sunny Hills Florida Vacant Lots (May '06) Feb 22 Bhawani Gupta 3,221
Judge Susan Maulucci Manatee County (Oct '15) Feb '18 No justice no peace 29
R_e (Apr '17) Feb '18 Whoorefinder 3

Parrish Jobs

Personal Finance

Parrish Mortgages