Florida - Buchanan Proposes Longer Se...

Florida - Buchanan Proposes Longer Sentence For Illegals Who Ab...

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 27, 2007, titled Florida - Buchanan Proposes Longer Sentence For Illegals Who Ab.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Kidnapping victim Clay Moore might soon have a law named after him. The Clay Moore Child Abduction Prevention Act would create a 30-year mandatory minimum sentence for illegal immigrants who kidnap minors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

CMH

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2007
What kind of BS is this?

I have an idea...why don't we group child abductors in one catagory, say the "DUMB ASS CLUB", and give them mandatory LIFE sentances, no matter race, creed, religion, whatever.

What sense does it make to give an illegal 10 more years on their sentance? How about deporting their ass and saving the american tax payers millions? Why do I want to support an illegal in an american jail?

This country is so back-asswards sometimes, it kills me. We have this big new push on illegal aliens, deport the "honest" guy trying to make a living, yet we'll keep the trash in OUR trash bins (jails)...you know, only the ones that try and kidnap our children.

Jesus Mary people...hello??? Am I the only one that sees a problem with this???

Great bill there Buchanan, way to go. You think that law will send the message? I'm sure that will do the trick...they sure don't seem to be scared of 20 years...but 30? Oh my gosh, NO!

Whatever Vern.
Tiffany

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2007
see www.nationalchildamendment.org

send it 2 everyone u know!!!
sick of it

Brentwood, TN

#3 Mar 27, 2007
But amen my brotha! Could not have said it any better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-boyfriend charged in Ruskin double shooting (Sep '09) May 20 op greylord 37
Duck Donuts - Now Hiring all positions May 20 duck knish 2
News Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail (Sep '13) May 13 trumans treason 12
C.P.S. in manatee county destroys familys (Aug '08) May 10 Tony 39
Dr. Howard A Goldman Arrested (Jun '13) May 4 goldman mohels 71
Kay Hine is "Murdered" not "Missing" in 1972. (Aug '08) Apr 26 Betty Jackson 72
R_e Apr '17 Ruskin_manAtee 1

Parrish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parrish Mortgages