Second arrest in Clay Moore abduction

Second arrest in Clay Moore abduction

There are 6 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Nov 21, 2007, titled Second arrest in Clay Moore abduction. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Deputies have made a second arrest in the kidnapping of a thirteen year old Parrish boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Betty Palm Harbor

Clearwater, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2007
Throw the book at them to teach them they cannot kidnap our children. Glad Clay Moore is home and safe once again. I am so disgusted the way these criminals are treating the children and the sex offenders are the worst. With all the technology today, you would think that something could be done to halt these terrible occurrences.
Bubba Watcher

Casselberry, FL

#2 Nov 21, 2007
Take both of them down to the everglades at low tide and tie them both to a cypress tree in the swamp and let either the water or gators,snakes or skeeters have there way with them
stardog

Tampa, FL

#3 Nov 22, 2007
I'll bet they're border jumpers!
Randy

Pensacola, FL

#4 Nov 22, 2007
Secure our borders..Another preventible crime.
Chuck Woolery

Woodridge, IL

#6 Nov 23, 2007
Anyone else find themselves exclaiming "what the hell are these foreigners doing here?" more and more? Not only should there not be any path to citizenship for the 20,000,000 (twenty million) illegals, but the number of legal immigrants, currently at an insane 2,500,000 per year, needs to be cut by 90%. The United States will be a poor, multicultural mental hospital in no time. The era of mass immigration should have been finished generations ago.
Dallas

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Nov 23, 2007
21-one-year-old Ana
Purecofinoco ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bradenton woman charged with four additional co... 2 hr 25or6to4 1
Dating Jan 13 mosaic STD 2
The good Christian way...... Jan 13 mosaic - moSATAN 4
News Baby found hours after birth in weeds near Palm... (Apr '08) Jan 9 haley 126
Review: Sylvester's Tree Service (Feb '15) Jan 7 Robert F 2
Review: A Awesome Towing (Feb '15) Jan 4 RSpence 8
Judge Susan Maulucci Manatee County (Oct '15) Dec 28 Stewart198628 19

Parrish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parrish Mortgages