Arrest warrant issued for suspect in Tampa-area teen's abduction

Authorities issued an arrest warrant Sunday for a man suspected of kidnapping a 13-year-old boy at gunpoint from a school bus stop. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Metrowest Hypocrite

Deland, FL

#46 Feb 27, 2007
D Lucille wrote:
<quoted text>You still have not answered my question. So now you are calling me stupid? Hispanic is not a race- even if someone called him Mexican, it's not a race, it is just his Nationality. I will forgive YOU for being ignorant as you were most likely "educated" in our government school system.
The definition of race came from the Merriam-Webster dictionary. I'm sorry that your poor education has rendered you unable to read it well enough to tell that "Hispanic" is indeed, a "race".

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not going to waste anymore time trying to show it to you.
Metrowest Hypocrite

Deland, FL

#47 Feb 27, 2007
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
arent we an elitest now. First you presume i cant afford a landscaper and decide to become the forum spelling nazi due to a missing constanent and now you are calling someone else stupid. you obviously are the proper person to question another persons motivations arent you.
fyi, i do quite well in the software industry, i just prefer to do my own work. i dont exploit illegal immigrants, nor help destablize the wage scale of middle class workers by helping promote a system of illegally importing a cheaper workforce. is it being racist to protect our border, language and culture ?? if thats the definition of being a racist, then i would be proud to be one.
You're the idiot who said you "came from the other side of the tracks". Don't use metaphors you don't understand. Be sure to wear your "I'm a racist" button to work tomorrow.
Metrowest Hypocrite

Deland, FL

#48 Feb 27, 2007
Happy wrote:
<quoted text> AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID!!!!
Is that a question?
D Lucille

Owensboro, KY

#49 Feb 28, 2007
Metrowest Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of race came from the Merriam-Webster dictionary. I'm sorry that your poor education has rendered you unable to read it well enough to tell that "Hispanic" is indeed, a "race".
If you can't see the obvious, I'm not going to waste anymore time trying to show it to you.
Who asked for the definition of race? I asked you to check the definition of a racist, as that is what you called the other poster. The Federal Government does not consider Hispanic a race, but you do, how funny.
Metrowest Hypocrite

Deland, FL

#50 Feb 28, 2007
D Lucille wrote:
<quoted text>Who asked for the definition of race? I asked you to check the definition of a racist, as that is what you called the other poster. The Federal Government does not consider Hispanic a race, but you do, how funny.
Your memory isn't so great, either, eh? "You still have not explained why this would be a racist comment. Hispanic is not a race..." This is directly from your post.

O.k., I guess Ricky is too busy to 'splain it to you. Hispanic fits the definition of race, therefore, if you make a derogatory remark about someone who is Hispanic, like stating that because someone is Hispanic their legal status should be checked, you are making a racist remark. I can't make it any simpler than that. If you can't understand, you can't participate. Take your lovely parting give and go home.

No, the government considers them to be "white", but they aren't exactly experts on anything. If you know any Hispanics, you would know that they consider themselves to be "people of color". If a Hispanic person tells another that s/he is "trying to act white", it is an insult.

Since: Dec 06

Sebastian, FL

#51 Mar 2, 2007
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs hate the truth, don't you. All violent criminals should be executed. And all illegals should be deported.
Wayne you are going to implode from all that anger....breath...take deep breaths....deeeep, deeeeeppppperrr, ok all calmed down now? Quit getting your boxers in wad about things that have nothing to do with this article. Oh and try to have a good day!:-)
D Lucille

Owensboro, KY

#52 Mar 3, 2007
Metrowest Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory isn't so great, either, eh? "You still have not explained why this would be a racist comment. Hispanic is not a race..." This is directly from your post.
O.k., I guess Ricky is too busy to 'splain it to you. Hispanic fits the definition of race, therefore, if you make a derogatory remark about someone who is Hispanic, like stating that because someone is Hispanic their legal status should be checked, you are making a racist remark. I can't make it any simpler than that. If you can't understand, you can't participate. Take your lovely parting give and go home.
No, the government considers them to be "white", but they aren't exactly experts on anything. If you know any Hispanics, you would know that they consider themselves to be "people of color". If a Hispanic person tells another that s/he is "trying to act white", it is an insult.
You still have not answered my question and your attempt to answer is just an opinion, not fact. Your opinion of Hispanic includes the double standard many Hispanics abuse to take advantage in government and politics. All Hispanics are considered white when they commit crimes or any other negative issu but when it comes to some lame minority political agenda, all of a sudden they aren't white anymore, but Hispanic. Talk about BS double standard.
Metrowest Hypocrite

Deland, FL

#53 Mar 5, 2007
To paraphrase an old song... There is none so deaf as she who will not hear. I'll bet you still have a "W" sticker on your Oldsmobile...

I have wasted enough time with you. You know it's racist, but you just want to argue. I'm sorry that your husband doesn't give you enough attention. If you want to continue to argue to get attention from me, send me $500 and I'll waste two more hours listening to your insipid BS. Heck, I'll even agree with you you're not fat, it's just that designers don't know how to design clothes for "real women".
Formerly Digs

Kissimmee, FL

#54 Mar 6, 2007
Did they caught this guy yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware of her! 19 min Mario 7
Beth Mar 23 BETH 1
News Ex-boyfriend charged in Ruskin double shooting (Sep '09) Mar 22 Anonymous 32
fish fry ideas for husband Mar 12 Amanda 2
News Sunday Favorites: The Slow and Wobbly Mar 10 zionist 5 column 1
Review DR Horton/Soleil Development Mar 4 koehler 1
opiates where they at?? just moved here and bored Mar 2 TommyTubeSocks 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Manatee County was issued at March 27 at 5:14AM EDT

Parrish Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parrish People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]