Body Of Missing Parrish Boy Found

Body Of Missing Parrish Boy Found

There are 3 comments on the WFLA-AM Tampa story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Body Of Missing Parrish Boy Found. In it, WFLA-AM Tampa reports that:

The body of a missing Manatee County boy was found in a lake behind his Parrish home Wednesday evening. via WFLA-AM Tampa

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFLA-AM Tampa.

scott pinkham

Lynn, MA

#1 Mar 6, 2008
thomas was my son. if anybody knows how to contact the family at all please feel free to email me at [email protected] i need to contact them for funeral arrangements
a friend of the family

Bedford, NH

#2 Mar 10, 2008
scott pinkham wrote:
thomas was my son. if anybody knows how to contact the family at all please feel free to email me at [email protected] i need to contact them for funeral arrangements
Scott, I'm very sorry for your loss. I do not know how to contact Diane but have given your e-mail to a cousin and asked her to make sure you are contacted with any info she has.
Christine

Stoughton, MA

#3 Mar 10, 2008
Scott, I am Dianes cousin making Thomas very very close to me. I have sent you an email please respond soon with a phone number so that I can give it to Diane or Glendean so you may be contacted ASAP. I am very sorry for your loss and please know that the family is deeply pained by this loss. He was a beautiful boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parrish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kay Hine is "Murdered" not "Missing" in 1972. (Aug '08) Wed The Guilty Project 84
News Bealls expanding stores (Jun '06) Jun 20 USS LIBERTY 6
Michelle Hall (Apr '15) Jun 20 Medic 2
C.P.S. in manatee county destroys familys (Aug '08) Jun 19 John David 42
News Florida 28 mins ago 12:53 p.m.Anti-gay proteste... Jun 16 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 19
Vacationing... looking for some goodies Jun 14 Lookin4emm 1
R_e Jun 8 Deeznut 2

Parrish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parrish Mortgages