Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
law abiding citizen

Malden, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2012
cant they find something better to do besides tailgate people thru town and not even pull them over. how bout park somewhere and save gas that we taxpayers pay for. im more referring to the night shift, i think your all a joke. i set my cruise at 35mph when i go thru there,use my blinkers and come to complete stops at all stop signs and still they wanna follow or turn a block or so away and try to come up in front of you. pull me over and you better have proof im in the wrong and no ha your not searching my ride.
Deputy fife

Malden, MO

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Its my job to patrol the mean dope ridden streets of parma! Thats why i wear the badge!! I will persue whoever i choose too! And if i want to search your vehicle, you'll have little to say about it! I'll even call in the dogs if i want and take out all the seats and carpet if i want! Thats my job to serve and protect!! Better keep that cruise on 35 and that dont mean 36. I can always stop you for suspicion even then! After all it is suspicious if someone is driving the speed limit its like there trying to hide something! Better watch out in my town!!!
law abiding citizen

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2012
hey fife get a life. you ever try to illegally search my ride and I hope you can draw unemployment cause you won't be a cop here. promise
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Feb 15, 2012
If these hick little cops pull me over they will be lucky if i let them off with a warning.
law abiding citizen

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2012
hey fife I'll be coming thru there just here shortly I'll have my cruise set at 35 mph. what's your probable cause haha.
law abiding citizen

Malden, MO

#6 Feb 15, 2012
well fife i guess your protecting and serving. i came thru and there you were a sitting thanks for saving gas. i see your patroling st. hwy. 153 way to catch them outta town speeders.
Deputy fife

Malden, MO

#7 Feb 15, 2012
All i can say is i got the badge and the gun! If i wanna pull you over then i will!! If i wanna search even strip search, then i will! Just give me your vehicle description and ill make it a point to stop you everytime you pass through my turf!
law abiding citizen

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2012
ha yeah right.
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Feb 16, 2012
Im coming to town fife so you better hide boy. A little about me.I dont wear a condom because there is no protection from me, I will never have a heart attack because my heart would never be stupid enough to attack me,they once named a toilet paper after me but it would not take crap from anyone.I can make onions cry,when the boogyman goes to bed he checks his closet for me. So beware small town fuzz!!!!!!
Deputy fife

Malden, MO

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Woooooo weeeeee!!!! No you got me all shook up!!!! Gonna be sure and put my bullet in my gun!!!
law abiding citizen

Malden, MO

#11 Feb 16, 2012
hey fife, if your the real Parma cop (and it's a very good chance your not) whats your favorite sitting spot? old grocery store lot, ledbetters parking lot, QMI, school parking lot.
just asking

Malden, MO

#12 Feb 16, 2012
So what's the cops name, the male cop?
Deputy fife

Malden, MO

#13 Feb 17, 2012
Well i guess my favorite spot would be at the quick shop! That is inside the quick shop. Dont like to sit in that old police car! Sometimes i just park it with a dummy inside to make people think im in it then i sneek off and go home to get a nap! Dont really need a cop just the presence of the car and what they think is a cop inside will make most people obey the law! Criminals are cowards they mostly commit crimes in the dark or with a mask on! Speeders are the same way, they wont do it in front off even a dummy in a police car! If you catch them, they ll still deny that they were speeding! Even when its flashing on the radar gun! They ll say it isnt right or it must have already been on there from somebody else.
But i guess my favorite place to sit is in my recliner watching cops! I think they film it around here somewhere cause most of the people act like their from southeast mo! Lkl
law abiding citizen

Malden, MO

#14 Feb 17, 2012
you like hanging out inside one stop? whys that so you can see who buys beer then pulls off drinking, and you see who buys cigarillos, good investigating technic. im calling bullshit on the dummy thing though you get off on following people to much to give up your driver seat to a dummy.
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Ok fife here's some good reasons for you to put the dummy in the car and go hide.I won't kick ur butt the sight of me will make you kick ur own butt.My blood type is AK-47,I died 4 years ago but the grim reaper can't get the courage to tell me,I can build a snowman out of rain,I can unscramble a egg,make orange juice from a lemon,ski uphill and eat nails for breakfast, i do my grocery shopping at home depot.BEWARE!!!!!
Deputy fife

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2012
Yeah i remember you! Use to kick your butt everyday and get your lunch money. Then beat up your big brother whenever you brought him along! Yeah man im just kidding dont even know who the cop is!! Just messing around! Didnt mean to rile anyone up!!
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#17 Feb 17, 2012
OK fife just in case you are not messing around here are some others facts you might need to know.I invented the caesarean section when i roundhouse kicked my way out of my mothers womb.I don't wear a watch-I decide what time it is.A meteor did not kill the dinosaurs,they heard i was going to be born and they got the hell out of the picture.ghost sit around campfires and tell stories about me.I have been to mars that is why there is no life there.The reason superman flies is because he knows im on the ground.There are no steroids in baseball just players i have breathed on.How do ya like them apples ??????
law abiding citizen

Malden, MO

#18 Feb 18, 2012
does anyone know the name of cop on duty tonight? well the guy who drives the cop car following people around and not pulling them over.
law abiding citizen

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2012
where's the cop on Sunday.I just saw two cars speed thru Parma and rolled thru stop sign at end of main street. to bad they only work 6 days a week
Deputy fife

Malden, MO

#20 Feb 19, 2012
Hey man i get days off just like everyone else! Why didnt you stop them? Did you get their liscense number!?!?!! What kind of car was it? Are you sure they were speeding? Im kickrd back in my recliner watching a little tv! You people should hire mire cops or pay double time then i might park my car up on main street on sunday!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 21 min Truth Searcher 1,817
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,056
mixxed babby maker will save malden (Jan '11) 14 hr big stud 25
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 16 hr stupid bills for ... 6,930
Who's the baddest guy in Canalou? (Feb '09) 22 hr badazz 58
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu neveratfault 223
big trucks Wed concerned citizen 5
•••
•••
Parma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000