Nitro could teach Washington a good deal

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Washington will post another $1.3 trillion deficit this year, its fourth such annual deficit.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2012
Glad to see it

New York, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2012
So refreshing to see positive press regarding the city of nitro! Keep up the good work John, you are doing a great job! Now that most of the parasites have been eradicated, it will only get better!
Apps Galore

Roseland, NJ

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Positive but false.

John Young really could teach the people in Washington a good deal. About how one person can lie for years and get the media to believe and report it as a positive thing.

Only in WV.
The place to go is NITRO

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Years ago the catchiest phrase around was

The place to go is Nitro!

once Casto came on board it all changed, and now that he is gone and there is an honest, dedicated and smart Mayor running the show and a police chief who can be trusted and garner respect, that phrase is once again relevant and hopefully will be brought back into the mix

The place to go is Nitro! I like it!

Come on fellas repeat after me

The place to go is Nitro
The place to go is Nitro
Glad to see it

New York, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Apps Galore wrote:
Positive but false.
John Young really could teach the people in Washington a good deal. About how one person can lie for years and get the media to believe and report it as a positive thing.
Only in WV.
Funny, you didn't have any questions when you had ample opportunity to ask them. Easy to throw out allegations when you have nothing to back it up. you should really try to move past this nonexistent drama you have going on in your head. The truth shall set you free.
Apps Galore

Roseland, NJ

#5 Aug 20, 2012
I have never had any opportunity to ask questions to anyone. My work schedule has kept me from being able to attend council meetings. I have never thrown out allegations. But things are easy to back up when you have the actual records.
The place to go is NITRO

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 20, 2012
apps galore

"Repeat after me"

The place to go is Nitro

The place to go is Nitro

The place to go is Nitro

See now that's not too hard now is it?

Keep practicing kid you'll get it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 20, 2012
The place to go is NITRO wrote:
Years ago the catchiest phrase around was
The place to go is Nitro!
once Casto came on board it all changed, and now that he is gone and there is an honest, dedicated and smart Mayor running the show and a police chief who can be trusted and garner respect, that phrase is once again relevant and hopefully will be brought back into the mix
The place to go is Nitro! I like it!
Come on fellas repeat after me
The place to go is Nitro
The place to go is Nitro
Dave Casebolt is neither honest or smart. As for now having a police chief who can be trusted and garner respect. I am not going to run down Brian Oxley as he is a good man. But Chief Jordan was both trust worthy and garnered respect. The fact he was allowed to have his reputation diminished by people like Karen Fritz, John Young, Dave Casebolt and Jim McKay is sad.

But soon people will see the pig in the poke they bought with Casebolt and Casebolt will see that not ridding himself of John Young was a HUGE mistake.
The place to go is NITRO

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 20, 2012
@Nitro First

Can you spell

FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS?

"Enough said"

BTW:

The place to go is NITRO

Come on now it's time you get on board with the rest and say it aloud

The place to go is NITRO! It aint hard al you have to do is put the past behind you and embrace the future. That's what most in Nitro are doing. We can't change the past and all the ills that came with it, but with a SMART MAN now running the Mayors office and a Chief of Police who does GARNER respect (for a change) the sky is the limit as to what can be accomplished

Come on now repeat after me

The place to go is Nitro!
got it

Altavista, VA

#9 Aug 20, 2012
The place to go is NITRO wrote:
@Nitro First
Can you spell
FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS?
"Enough said"
BTW:
The place to go is NITRO
Come on now it's time you get on board with the rest and say it aloud
The place to go is NITRO! It aint hard al you have to do is put the past behind you and embrace the future. That's what most in Nitro are doing. We can't change the past and all the ills that came with it, but with a SMART MAN now running the Mayors office and a Chief of Police who does GARNER respect (for a change) the sky is the limit as to what can be accomplished
Come on now repeat after me
The place to go is Nitro!
Im with ya!!
Lovinit

Hurricane, WV

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Nitro could teach Washington a good deal
In five years, the city turned $879,000 in debt into a surplus
Lovinit

Hurricane, WV

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Apps Galore wrote:
Positive but false.
John Young really could teach the people in Washington a good deal. About how one person can lie for years and get the media to believe and report it as a positive thing.
Only in WV.
For you to tell lies on this person makes you worse than them and an idiot to think anyone would believe you.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Apps Galore hit the nail on the head with John Young.

The only idiots are the elected officials on the city council who sit like lumps on a log.
What a joke

Lodi, OH

#13 Aug 21, 2012
If John Young was a top notch accountant, he wouldn't be employed by the city of nitro you goofballs.

He needed health insurance and is by far too over paid. He is ripping the city of nitro off by adiminsterimg himself a raise and he's only part-time. He's not a top notch accountant.
tats

Hurricane, WV

#14 Aug 29, 2012
The place to go is----------NITRO!
Laughing stock

Massillon, OH

#15 Aug 29, 2012
tats wrote:
The place to go is----------NITRO!
Ok Casebolt. Did your wife seek treatments for her STD? She looks mental.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkway Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 57,065
Sandra Combs Baldwin (Oct '12) 11 hr Ihateyou 11
Village on Park Apartments (Apr '13) 22 hr Fact 245
Nitro footballs 1st game is 43 days away 22 hr Red Dragon in da ... 9
Name some HOT Cougars from the area Fri Good question 18
Jessica King Thu Tasha 1
James Parsons Thu All woman 8
•••
•••
Parkway Terrace Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parkway Terrace Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parkway Terrace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Parkway Terrace News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parkway Terrace
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••