Krystal Koons Chev. White Marsh WOW'e...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Darcianna4

Baltimore, MD

#21 Sep 1, 2009
I hate that place with a passion! What a rip-off. First of all, I went with my daughter to purchase a used Honda Accord. We did notice a little rusted paint scratch on the right side of the car and was told to just schedule an appt. with the Service Dept. and they would take care of it -- no charge. Well, several months later, the pain on the hood of the car, bumper, and well and the sides of the car is bubbling and peeling off. My daughter dropped the car off and when I went to pick it up for her, they only spray painted it and the car looked no different than when she brought it in. The manager was extremely rude and the general manager suggested the paint was my daughter's fault and probably came from rocks hitting her car on the expressway or from sap from a tree!!! At any rate, we were told they would not paint the car as it would be too expensive. And they even refused to paint the rusted paint scratch that they promised when she brought the car. BUYERS BEWARE -- KOONS IS A RIP OFF!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY A USED CAR!!!
Leah

Baltimore, MD

#22 Sep 1, 2009
I brought a used 2007 Toyota Camry from Koons. Several months later I started having problems with the steering wheel and the brakes and squealing. I took it to a Toyota Dealer to have them look at it and found out that the brakes were metal-to-metal and needed pads & rotors. Also, was informed the car needed an wheel alignment. On top of everything, the car was in an accident which was never disclosed and which is probably why it needed an alignment. The steering wheel was covered under my warranty but when I took the car back to Koons to inquire about the braks and alignment, I was told that when they sold me the car, the brakes met the minimum specifications for inspection and that I probably hit a pot hole which is why I need an alignment. Bottom line, they refuse to fix the car without charging me. I have only driven the car for approx. 3,000 miles and in no way caused the damage. Koons is very misleading -- they knowingly withheld information about my vehicle and now want me to pay!!! Please, never, never buy a car from Koons. The managers and sales persons will appear extremely helpful until you return with a problem.
Jusgettingbuy

Charlotte, NC

#23 Oct 4, 2009
I bought a new van from this dealership. I had to return it for service with only 4k miles on it because the front end was so severly out of alignment it was already wearing the front tires badly! Upon further inspection there was a nut on the steering linkage that was loose! They insisted the front end wear was from hitting multiple potholes. I have never hit any potholes! It was a new truck that was misaligned from the factory.

I asked to speak to the manager (Alex Hafer) and he informed me that they were not going to do anything and I was free to take my van to another dealer. I told him I would have had to of hit two identical potholes on each side to cause the exact same uneven wear pattern on each side. I asked to show him the van in the service bay and he told me he didn't have time to deal with trivial problems!

I told him he was being unfair and I told him that if I could not get 2 minutes of his time in the service area I was going to picket his store. He then became extremely irate and started yelling at me! He told the service man to lower the vehicle and get it out of his shop! I couldn't believe what was happening. This guy was acting like some Adolf Hitler protoge'.

He then told me to get out of his dealership. Everyone was looking at him like he was on drugs. It was like seeing something from a movie.

I tried to call Krystal Koons since she is always talking about "wowing" people on tv. We're gonna WOW ya! Well, all I know is that I got the shaft! I had to buy two new tires and pay for a new alignment on my 3 month old van!!!

I would be happy to show anyone my receipts, invoices, etc. from the added expense I incurred.

Mr. Hafer, there is a special place in hell for thieving liars such as yourself. I can only hope that one day your children will Google your name when they get older and read all these posts about you. You screw honest, hard working people over on a daily basis and then go home to your big executive home with no care to who you just shafted. Maybe when your own children see how deceptive you are they may be able to convince you to change your filthy, lying ways!
Deep Roasted Hellnuts

Havre De Grace, MD

#24 Oct 4, 2009
Hey Alex - You asshole...you still work for KOONS! You are at the DELAWARE Lexus store, running that boiler room operation for them. Your hands are still in their pockets. The bad business that you did back at White Marsh does not get errased when you leave a store! Remember my friend, KARMA IS A BEEOTCH. Keep sowing those seeds and my friend, you WILL reap the crop in order. Nuff said. Watch your back.
PISSED OFF EMPLOYEE

Smyrna, DE

#25 Mar 5, 2010
ALEX HAFER SHOULD BE USED AS A TOYOTA TEST DUMMY FOR THE SUDDEN ACCELERATION PROBLEMS. IF THE CAR CRASHES AND BURNS ITS JUST ONE LESS DOUCH BAG IN THE WORLD TO SCREW WITH ALL THE HONEST PEOPLE OUT THEIR!
Ripped Off and Lied to

Ocean City, MD

#26 Aug 18, 2010
I don't know who Alex Hafer is but they must have replaced him with a CLONE. This dealership lies to you they don't cover items under warranty. They quote you a price to buy your vehicle then try to talk you down. They have signs saying they pay 125% of kelly blue book. Arrogant meat heads & slick talking salesman running this place. If these aren't enough warnings for you just go talk to these guys behind the counter for a couple minutes i would rather spend an evening with Jeffery Damer & Charles Manson then the tools they have working there.

Since: Apr 09

Joppa, MD

#27 Aug 23, 2010
You can always save money at http://www.lowerbgerates.com
OJ Simpson

Woodbridge, VA

#28 Apr 28, 2011
I was upset with Krystal Koons.....she came over to my prison on visiting day and we got a special visit pass.....she blew me and gave me crabs.....she also smelled bad (heavy odor of fish).... she told me the fishy smell was to attract stupid rednecks to buy a truck from her....apparently, she was trained to do this by her family in order to sell vehicles at a high profit margin. In any event, do NOT let her blow you.... she is disease ridden.
smokey

Dundalk, MD

#29 Jan 20, 2014
alex hafer wrote:
LEFT KOONS APRIL 5 2006 !!!!!!!!!!
went to another dealer to rip even more people off ????
Eric

Alexandria, VA

#30 Nov 9, 2014
I have had similar experiences with the Falls Church Koons Ford repair department.
The last experience expanded a relatively simple $250 brake hose replacement into a $3300+ repair job.
The repair person repeatedly damaged more items, didn't bleed the air out of the brake system, etc.
Five return trips later, my car is finally repaired and i will never return to any Koons dealer.
I have attempted to contact them, but my e-mails have not been returned.
Sorry about your problems.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Look For Missing 13-Year-Old Girl May 12 tony 1
News Commercial real estate boom reaches Baltimore May 4 Muhamad 5
News Despite calm in Baltimore, reminders of unrest ... Apr 30 djl 2
News Tigerfest 2015: Festival on four stages Apr 28 Rain 1
News Police Install New Speed Camera in Towson Apr '15 Nate 1
News $2 Million Visitor Center Opens at Towson Park Apr '15 Aleah 1
Free concert for college students! Apr '15 karinush7 1
More from around the web

Parkville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE