A delicious adaptation to traditional...

A delicious adaptation to traditional rice pudding

There are 1 comment on the The Bulletin story from May 4, 2010, titled A delicious adaptation to traditional rice pudding. In it, The Bulletin reports that:

Makes 12 servings. 1 C uncooked white rice 13 4 C water 13 C raisins 4 eggs, lightly beaten 1 C orange juice 3 4 C sugar 13 C oil 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 4 tsp cinnamon 1 2 tsp nutmeg Dash of salt Prepare rice according to package directions in 1 3 4 cups boiling water, until slightly al dente.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bulletin.

Nancee Swartz

North Haven, CT

#1 May 4, 2010
Nancee Swartz. I would vary the recipe to leave out the sugar and use a substitute.
1 C uncooked white rice 13 4 C water 13 C raisins 4 eggs, lightly beaten 1 C orange juice 3 4 C sugar 13 C oil 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 4 tsp cinnamon 1 2 tsp nutmeg Dash of salt Prepare rice according to package directions in 1 3 4 cups boiling water, until slightly al dente.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $32M Project to Widen I-695 in Parkville, Md., ... Aug 22 oscor 1
Study buddy concentration help Jul '17 Wheelchairjimmy 1
News 16 Maryland shelters offering free cat adoption... Jul '17 Virginia Vegetarian 3
News Towson grad Kacy Catanzaro advances to city fin... Jul '17 marco 1
Im 14 gay and like rough sex (Nov '14) May '17 jakebon 2
News Rat eradication pilot program kicking off in ni... Apr '17 Fitus T Bluster 1
Telling the age of an Illegal before turning th... Mar '17 The Truth 2

Parkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkville Mortgages