Police ID man struck, killed by Balti...

Police ID man struck, killed by Baltimore Co. school bus

There are 4 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Police ID man struck, killed by Baltimore Co. school bus. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

The man struck by a Baltimore County school bus in Carney Wednesday afternoon has been identified as Jerry Ugochukwu Azuru, 22, of the 1200 block of Rossiler Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Nwogu

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Im going to miss my cousin soooooo much. I cant believe he's gone. Stupid effin bus driver, good does not come upon those who do bad! mark it!........Rest In Peace Ugo, i love you so much and ima miss u!!!!!!!!!!
Peace Ajah

Chestnut Hill, MA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Oh Jerry, Am going to miss you so much, for the past 5years, i ve been looking for you & people said ur in MD then Newyork, no body told me exactoy were you are. Finally when i heard about you, is that you are gone. It hurts so bad. I pray God accepts ur soul in his bossom. I love you so much & i will miss you.
Eboi Oruche

UK

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Hey Ugo boy ,as I call you,its Eboi your brother'I cant stil believe I would never see you again .when you left naija you promised you would come back big 1 day.Ugo I miss you so much my brother .rest in peace.
Nay

Baltimore, MD

#4 Aug 2, 2012
It's 3 years later and I still think about him everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rat eradication pilot program kicking off in ni... Apr 16 Fitus T Bluster 1
Telling the age of an Illegal before turning th... Mar '17 The Truth 2
News Four bias-related incidents of vandalism report... Feb '17 mike 1
News Hard times keep car repo man busy (Mar '09) Feb '17 Mydawgz 57
Review: Maryland Pain Management, Medical Acupu... Feb '17 Alllen 1
Dead cat on Allegheny Nov '16 Game Saint 1
noise pollution (Oct '16) Oct '16 trixie 1

Parkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkville Mortgages