Ron P

Gwynn Oak, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

You only have to look to the Baltimore county animal shelter to find hundreds of animals dying needlessly each month. Why? Contact them and ask.
Agree

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

My sister found a beautiful stray cat about six weeks ago. She put up flyers, called shelters to report finding the cat but no one ever came looking for her. Since she already had a cat she decided to take the stray to a vet and have her fixed and get all her shots. She called Baltimore county and explained the situation they told her she could either bring the cat in or have an officer pick it up and that the cat would be evaluated and held for adoption since she was already fixed. My sister had the cat picked up. The next morning she called because she found someone willing to go to the shelter to adopt her. To her horror she was told the cat was put to sleep when it came in because she was the owner and they don't hold animals given up by their owners. Now why didn't they tell her that when she called, she would never of had the cat picked up. She thought she was doing the right thing. My sister is sick over this and will never understand why she wasn't told the truth.
I can understand why there are so many animals dying in that place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parkville Discussions

Search the Parkville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shooting on Loch Raven Boulevard Under Investig... Jun 20 raymound 1
Police Blotters Grambling GT All Business Domin... (Apr '09) Jun 19 L Van Cruz 30
Review: Ransom's Boutique (Jun '10) Jun 11 Run for your Life 17
Towson Cheerleaders Drank Alcohol, Danced In Ad... Jun '14 First 1
Sparrows Point Steel Making is History (Dec '12) May '14 Dave McCalll 3
3 Charged in Joppa Road Campaign Sign Incident:... May '14 carlos 1
Police: 10 Burglaries Reported Off-Campus at To... May '14 jose 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parkville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000