One killed, two injured in Glen Arm c...

One killed, two injured in Glen Arm car accident

There are 9 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Oct 16, 2008, titled One killed, two injured in Glen Arm car accident. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

One person was killed and two others were injured after two vehicles collided last night on a road in Glen Arm, Baltimore County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

rather not say

Baltimore, MD

#1 Oct 16, 2008
i personally knew the young man that was killed in the crash, him and my brother have been best friends since the 6th grade, and it's a tragic loss to lose someone so close to my brother. RIP JB
:(
ooo

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Will miss you jon. Always the good ones that have to go.
A friend

Sykesville, MD

#3 Oct 16, 2008
Yea I knew him too. My older sister dated him when she was 15 and I knew him at 10. And Jon was like an older brother to me. I really wish this didnt happen, and now I miss him horribly. I heard it with my girlfriends just today when my mom told me. Now im almost 14 and I know that I havent seen him for years but I wish I could have at least seen him one last time.

RIP J. Bailey
<3 and miss you
K.S.
AAA

Sykesville, MD

#4 Oct 16, 2008
I went to school with him. He was a kind hearted guy..a good guy. He had alot going for him and im just shocked that this has happened. His family and friends will be in my prayers.
a neighbor

Parkville, MD

#5 Oct 16, 2008
I just recently heard of this accident and was wondering if anyone could give anymore details, because if this young man is who I am thinking, then he is a very close friend who I have watched grow up, and who my daughter went to school with. Please respond
neighbor in Glen Arm

AOL

#6 Oct 16, 2008
This was on the sunpaper website. I did not know the man, however, I saw the rescue vehicles on my way home last night.
Glen Arm man, 20, killed after vehicle overturns
By Liz F. Kay | [email protected]
2:55 PM EDT, October 16, 2008
Baltimore County police have released the identity of a Glen Arm man who died last night after his sedan overturned on Glen Arm Road.
Jonathan Bailey, 20, of the 12100 block of Hooper Lane, was driving a 2000 Dodge Neon northbound in the 11600 block of Glen Arm Road when the car crossed the center line, said Cpl. Mike Hill, a Baltimore County police spokesman. A passenger in the Dodge Neon, 19-year-old Adam Tierney, is in serious condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center, a hospital spokeswoman said this afternoon.
The vehicle went into a slide and was struck by a southbound 1997 Mercury Sable, Hill said. The Neon rolled over onto the driver's side.
Bailey was found dead at the scene, Hill said. The driver of the Mercury Sable was taken to St. Joseph's with minor injuries.
Virginia

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2008
Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

[email protected]
jeramie peacock

Lebanon, OR

#8 Oct 16, 2008
a neighbor wrote:
I just recently heard of this accident and was wondering if anyone could give anymore details, because if this young man is who I am thinking, then he is a very close friend who I have watched grow up, and who my daughter went to school with. Please respond
I am close family friends with the Bailey's from my childhood. Jon grew up on Hooper Lane in Glen Arm and hi mother's name is Carol. Very kind hearted sweet natured boy as I remember his sweet face as a young child. I hope this is enough info about him to clarify your relationship. Jonathan my thoughts are with you. Blessings brother. Jeramie
Chad

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2009
I know Jonathan only from a conversation with his wonderful and powerful mother and yet I know that the world lost a gem of a person. May his spirit live on in everyone he touched and those he continues to touch to this day. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study buddy concentration help Jul '17 Wheelchairjimmy 1
News 16 Maryland shelters offering free cat adoption... Jul '17 Virginia Vegetarian 3
News Towson grad Kacy Catanzaro advances to city fin... Jul '17 marco 1
Im 14 gay and like rough sex (Nov '14) May '17 jakebon 2
News Rat eradication pilot program kicking off in ni... Apr '17 Fitus T Bluster 1
Telling the age of an Illegal before turning th... Mar '17 The Truth 2
News Hard times keep car repo man busy (Mar '09) Feb '17 Mydawgz 57

Parkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkville Mortgages