Va. teen convicted as adult in Ohio m...

Va. teen convicted as adult in Ohio motel stabbing death

There are 5 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from May 3, 2008, titled Va. teen convicted as adult in Ohio motel stabbing death. In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

A 16-year-old Virginia girl has been convicted of charges accusing her of participating in the robbery and murder of a Florida man at a southwest Ohio motel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

COCO

Hornell, NY

#3 May 5, 2008
Adult crime.. adult time.. HANG her!!!
virginia

Chesapeake, VA

#5 May 6, 2008
look at her...she has a smile on her face. put her away for life
COCO

Watkins Glen, NY

#6 May 6, 2008
virginia wrote:
look at her...she has a smile on her face. put her away for life
Death is to easy for this bitch.. make her suffer!!
unknown

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 May 9, 2008
WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT??
WHAT DID HE DO FOR YOU TO HURT HIM ??

SEE NOW YA'LL WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN THESE GUYS ROBBED A GAS N GO AND NOW SAYIN THEY NEED LIFE
LOLZ

NO THEY DON'T!!!!

THIS GIRL NEEDS TO BE UNDER THE JAIL ....
COCO

Watkins Glen, NY

#8 May 9, 2008
Hang her in time square... Set an example!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parksley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Suspect wanted after two victims shot i... Mar '18 Gray Wolf 1
News Man Arrested for Shooting Four People In Parksley (Dec '14) Dec '14 wobbly boy 1
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Mr Ed 5
Know of any online surveys I can take that are ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 visupiduqen 2
Why is my experiance score way higher than my e... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bijunuqolot 2
Are excess scholarships taxed by the Canadian G... (Dec '13) Dec '13 nalovakewil 2
I need the simalarities and diffrences between ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 tawibugaxewa 2

Parksley Jobs

Personal Finance

Parksley Mortgages