Accomack Budget Hearing: Speakers ass...

Accomack Budget Hearing: Speakers assail tax hikes amid grim economic news

There are 1 comment on the Eastern Shore News story from Mar 27, 2009, titled Accomack Budget Hearing: Speakers assail tax hikes amid grim economic news. In it, Eastern Shore News reports that:

County residents on Wednesday implored the Accomack Board of Supervisors to cut costs and staffing but fund specific departments and agencies in a 90-minute public hearing on a $50.3 million draft budget that includes that largest proposed tax hikes in recent memory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastern Shore News.

jane in accomac

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Most of this board of supervisors are clearly 'space cadets'. They are out of touch with reality and today's economic mess. Steve Mallete needs to be furloughed. He and his family can afford their own health insurance paid for by his management company. We, the taxpayers can no longer afford his selfishness.

Time for our citizens to get your applications ready for the next election. Part time position pays well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parksley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im thinking about moving to onancock from oklah... (Oct '14) May '15 Late but here 2
Abuse Please help...? (Nov '13) May '15 Late but here 3
Where can I get a the background report intende... (Nov '13) Jan '15 Rachael 3
News Man Arrested for Shooting Four People In Parksley (Dec '14) Dec '14 wobbly boy 1
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Mr Ed 5
Is there a free yahoo email lottery. I've been ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 Abdulfatah ziyad 3
Know of any online surveys I can take that are ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 visupiduqen 2
More from around the web

Parksley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Parksley Mortgages