Man indicted on murder charge

Man indicted on murder charge

There are 1 comment on the Delaware Coast Press story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Man indicted on murder charge. In it, Delaware Coast Press reports that:

An Accomack County man has been indicted on a capital murder charge in the June death of a Delaware man whose slain body was found near a crashed pickup truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware Coast Press.

Neisha Muthafuckin Dubbss

Newport News, VA

#1 Oct 29, 2010
That man Has A name beeoucths and that is my 3rd cousin and I wish everybody stop talking bout that shit yall the reason why I sleep with my head under the cover cause yall keep putting that shit in my head im done now stop talkin bout it be for I go murder somebody myself and i put that on my best friend grave i would go out and shoot somebody in the head 7 times wit my glocc 9 millimeter fuckkkkk yall leave at that .................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parksley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emails about the mystery in the sky (Mar '09) Oct '16 DJR 226
Onancock Town Manager (Feb '16) Feb '16 Noseycitizen 1
News Man Arrested for Shooting Four People In Parksley (Dec '14) Dec '14 wobbly boy 1
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Mr Ed 5
Know of any online surveys I can take that are ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 visupiduqen 2
Why is my experiance score way higher than my e... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bijunuqolot 2
Are excess scholarships taxed by the Canadian G... (Dec '13) Dec '13 nalovakewil 2

Parksley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parksley Mortgages