Teen sought for convenience store sho...

Teen sought for convenience store shooting in Accomac

There are 5 comments on the WVEC-TV Norfolk story from Aug 17, 2009, titled Teen sought for convenience store shooting in Accomac. In it, WVEC-TV Norfolk reports that:

An 18-year-old is wanted for murder on the Eastern Shore. Accomack Co. Sheriff's Office Kendrick Dia ke Duffy Sheriff Larry Giddens says Kendrick Di'ke Duffy is wanted for shooting Bobby Oneal Ballard, 20, early Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVEC-TV Norfolk.

takeshia chandler

Johnstown, CO

#1 Nov 22, 2009
he will be greatly missed and i want you to know that i love you very much brother
Linda dowell

Norfolk, VA

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Know this is a loveable child! The news mention his father's career! Not his! This man was a drug dealer! Not saying he deserve to die but, don't make it out like he did not live the lifge! Shawn made a mistake! Know the man that died was not so inicent!
Linda dowell

Norfolk, VA

#3 Feb 12, 2010
And say what you want to say! I knew this child since birth! Did you know the drug dealer that died?
Beverly Davis

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Since I retired and move back to the Eastern Shore of virginia what I have notice is that once crimes happened, people seem to come up with some of the dumbest reasons as to why it was ok for the thugs to perform the crime. Is it because every one knows everyone or think they do or is it because every one seems to be related through so many baby daddies?
Shy Byrd

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 21, 2012
That is bullshit bobby was not a drug dealer and he didn't deserve to die !! Get your fact right before you start posing shit !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parksley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emails about the mystery in the sky (Mar '09) Oct '16 DJR 226
Onancock Town Manager (Feb '16) Feb '16 Noseycitizen 1
Cheap background check? (Nov '13) Oct '15 Kris 2
Im thinking about moving to onancock from oklah... (Oct '14) May '15 Late but here 2
Abuse Please help...? (Nov '13) May '15 Late but here 3
News Man Arrested for Shooting Four People In Parksley (Dec '14) Dec '14 wobbly boy 1
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Mr Ed 5

Parksley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parksley Mortgages