where are the idiots that were bashin...

where are the idiots that were bashing chief davidson

Posted in the Parkin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ParkinforDavidso n

AOL

#1 May 12, 2010
Where are you idiots that were bashing Deand Davidson as Chief of Police? He is the best thing that ever came to Parkin Arkansas so please shut your mouth and keep it shut.
pangburn flash

AOL

#3 May 12, 2010
man what have u been smokin

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2010
ParkinforDavidson wrote:
Where are you idiots that were bashing Deand Davidson as Chief of Police? He is the best thing that ever came to Parkin Arkansas so please shut your mouth and keep it shut.
Tell them like it is.......If the mayor dont hurryup and bring Dean back their is not going to be a police department to come back to. I dont know what the mayor was thinking to suspend him to start with.
just wonderin

United States

#5 May 12, 2010
After the Chief got suspended Parkin only had one good officer left. Then the dumba$$es ran him off last night. I don't blame him I would had left also. So Mr.Mayor what you gonna do? You have no police department you have destoryed it.
ha ha ha

Caraway, AR

#6 May 12, 2010
Do you really think he cares that he has destroyed the police department? Really come on now! Parkin has been turned upside down since he's been in office. I've heard countless people say they regret voting for him! Then the entire ordeal with Mrs. Theresa getting fired for stealing money or whatnot. Really, come on now! They should've canned his tail and put him up on charges as well!! There's too much underhanded and illegal crap that is and has been going on up there. It's time for a change all right. It's time to get Patterson out of office. It's time to clean Parkin up and try to get it back on the right track!
ADVICE

United States

#7 May 13, 2010
Just a little advice---the council can do something but they don't and won't. Don't care. All they do is draw that little pay check monthly. The few good people left working for the PD will be gone in no time. Either fired or quit. Then you won't be able to understand a word being said unless you know that garbage "they" talk. Well, I'm sure Mary Ann will stick around. She would die if she couldn't keep up with what was happening and she probably still makes wine for the mayor. LOL
Just Curious

Alexander, AR

#8 May 13, 2010
ADVICE wrote:
Just a little advice---the council can do something but they don't and won't. Don't care. All they do is draw that little pay check monthly. The few good people left working for the PD will be gone in no time. Either fired or quit. Then you won't be able to understand a word being said unless you know that garbage "they" talk. Well, I'm sure Mary Ann will stick around. She would die if she couldn't keep up with what was happening and she probably still makes wine for the mayor. LOL
The Council is the reason Dean got to come back. Charles is a crooked snake. Dean better be careful, because Charles will hang him out to die. By the way, when was the drug car put in the paper for bids? Will this car go back to the city once Charles has been vote out?
Jo Jo

United States

#9 May 13, 2010
ADVICE wrote:
The mayor is the one who makes the wine.
ha ha ha

Caraway, AR

#10 May 13, 2010
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>The Council is the reason Dean got to come back. Charles is a crooked snake. Dean better be careful, because Charles will hang him out to die. By the way, when was the drug car put in the paper for bids? Will this car go back to the city once Charles has been vote out?
That car is not worth a crap!! That car has been dogged out by a few of Parkin's finest that are no longer there! I feel sorry for who ever buys that death trap!
ha ha ha

Caraway, AR

#11 May 13, 2010
I hate seeing Parkin in the shape that it is in. Parkin use to be a nice place to live. There are people there that still love Parkin and still want great things for Parkin, however those people don't stand a chance in making a difference because they aren't given the opportunity. As long as Charles is in office they never will. What's sad I've had many tell me they hate that they voted for him but they thought he would do better the second time so they voted for him the second round. On top of that he had people going around "HELPING" people get to the polls to vote and telling them WHO to vote for. What the heck? Come one people!! Seriously? He doesn't want honest people working up there. They are ran off or fired. What funds the police department gets from the state.... where are they going to? I've yet to see new furniture and things for the PD the units they drive are crap and the bullet proof jackets don't fit them the way they are supposed to. But you can bet your sweet tail his office is NICE! There are a lot of things that I know about Charles and things that he is doing that is against the law as far as his being Mayor. I'm not alone. Many of you know too... but answer this riddle.... Why is he still getting away with all of it? Why is he still in office? Why hasn't the state done anything to him yet? Well guess what citizens of Parkin... If something is not done and done quick, the state is going to come in and they will take over or the county will and Parkin will lose all of it's funding!!! You think Parkin is dead now, it's nothing like it's going to be! So I send out a big THANK YOU to Charles Patterson. You have destroyed a town. You've managed to crush a lot of hearts and hopes. I pray for Parkin because GOD can only save it now!!! And as for Dean being the best thing that ever came to Parkin??? Hmmm I hate to differ but the best Chief Parkin has seen was Albert Bolden may he rest in peace! Albert was a great chief and he had control over the town. Everyone respected him and he didn't show any difference in anyone. He treated everyone the same. He was about his business and he didn't play! Parkin hasn't been the same since he left the PD! Parkin has had some wonderful officers come and go. It's sad to think about it. I have some fond memories growing up there. All of this pains me. We lost our high school and now all of this!!! It's a sign of the times. Find comfort in the word and pray! May God bless you all and keep you!
Parkin Citizen

United States

#12 May 14, 2010
I agree, Albert Bolden was a Great Chief. Matters of fact, Albert was the one that trained Dean Davidson. And yes, Dean does treat everyone equal. Dean treats people like they are human not trash like some of the officers we have here now. Dean just about got a hold of the town when he got suspended and if the mayor brings him back, he will have to start all over. Good luck Dean. You will have a long road ahead of you. You were trained by one of the best, and I know you can do it.
parkinite

Little Rock, AR

#13 May 18, 2010
the only way things will be rite again is get the nogood ua mayorout hethe one that roined parkin young didnt do itlot of good

United States

#14 May 19, 2010
parkinite wrote:
the only way things will be rite again is get the nogood ua mayorout hethe one that roined parkin young didnt do itlot of good
All of parkin just needs to get together and vote him out if that is how you all feel.
ha ha ha

Caraway, AR

#16 May 20, 2010
No, Chief Bolden didn't train Dean. Dean was an officer in Earle before he ever came to Parkin. Dean never served under Bolden. Dean served under Joe Roberson LONG after Chief Bolden left the PD. Dean, like everyone else has his flaws, but Dean is a good officer. Yes, he did do a lot of good things for Parkin and he came in and clean up a lot that Wesley Vaughn did and didn't do!!!!! I'm proud of Dean for that much.
Parkin Citizen

United States

#17 May 21, 2010
ha ha ha wrote:
No, Chief Bolden didn't train Dean. Dean was an officer in Earle before he ever came to Parkin. Dean never served under Bolden. Dean served under Joe Roberson LONG after Chief Bolden left the PD. Dean, like everyone else has his flaws, but Dean is a good officer. Yes, he did do a lot of good things for Parkin and he came in and clean up a lot that Wesley Vaughn did and didn't do!!!!! I'm proud of Dean for that much.
Think back to when Dean was at Earle, who was Chief? Albert Bolden. Albert retired (health reasons)from Earle.
ha ha ha

Caraway, AR

#18 May 21, 2010
Ok, I stand corrected. I had indeed forgotten about Chief Bolden going to Earle. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2010
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
That car is not worth a crap!! That car has been dogged out by a few of Parkin's finest that are no longer there! I feel sorry for who ever buys that death trap!
What car are you talking about?

Location hidden

#21 Jun 17, 2010
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
What car would that be?

Location hidden

#22 Jun 17, 2010
Jo Jo wrote:
<quoted text>The mayor is the one who makes the wine.
I was told that wine is some bada$$ wine.

Since: Jul 10

Show Low, AZ

#23 Jul 11, 2010
Parkin Citizen wrote:
I agree, Albert Bolden was a Great Chief. Matters of fact, Albert was the one that trained Dean Davidson. And yes, Dean does treat everyone equal. Dean treats people like they are human not trash like some of the officers we have here now. Dean just about got a hold of the town when he got suspended and if the mayor brings him back, he will have to start all over. Good luck Dean. You will have a long road ahead of you. You were trained by one of the best, and I know you can do it.
Albert Bolden was a thug and he isn't the one that trained Dean, Buddy Young trained Dean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 min Monroe County Res... 16,713
charges reduced 26 min guest 2
Another failure for wynne 47 min Jackie love me 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 59 min Crow T Robot 32,685
Word Game (Oct '10) 5 hr luci 1,550
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 5 hr luci 18,869
Haven Bennett married....AGAIN 11 hr its me 2

Parkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance