Former Lancaster-area teacher jailed ...

Former Lancaster-area teacher jailed for affair

There are 48 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 25, 2010, titled Former Lancaster-area teacher jailed for affair. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A former Hempfield High School substitute teacher was sentenced to 3 to 23 months in prison Monday for having a relationship with a former student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lord Humongous

United States

#41 May 27, 2010
No sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all read how YOU feel about 16 year old girls with "big boobs" from you previous post. How do you think THAT public display was received? YOU aren't one bit different from these other pedophiles. And if finding you and your kind sick and disgusting makes me unintelligent, fine by me, call me stupid then. We'll read about you next when you are finally caught thouching some little kid.
If a "little kid" is one of today's 16 year old (going on 22) women, then yeah, I'd touch away!!

It's blatantly obvious how out of touch with reality you are and living in the 1950's with your puritan attitude. Get a clue already. These men aren't hiding in the bushes at night watching some 5 year old little boy take a bath. These "innocent girls" at 15, 16, 17 are usually the ones that are leading the men on, because they like older (if you can call 22 or 24 older) men.

I'll let you get back to knitting your sweater while watching Leave it to Beaver, um-k?
No sympathy

Rockville, MD

#42 May 27, 2010
Lord Humongous wrote:
<quoted text>
If a "little kid" is one of today's 16 year old (going on 22) women, then yeah, I'd touch away!!
It's blatantly obvious how out of touch with reality you are and living in the 1950's with your puritan attitude. Get a clue already. These men aren't hiding in the bushes at night watching some 5 year old little boy take a bath. These "innocent girls" at 15, 16, 17 are usually the ones that are leading the men on, because they like older (if you can call 22 or 24 older) men.
I'll let you get back to knitting your sweater while watching Leave it to Beaver, um-k?
Oh PLEEEEEASE do, have at it, touch. And then me and the rest of the Pilgrims will see you in court next. Stupid a$$. If a 15 year old CHILD "leads you on", it is your responsibility as an ADULT to put a stop to it. But like I said, have at it, you'll get all the sex you want in prison. See how that "new-age" thinkin' of yours works out.
memyselfNi

AOL

#43 May 27, 2010
memyselfNi wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nasty, nasty human being! Please don't use the word "retard" so loosely! Who are you to make such terrible insults! Most 16 year olds are driving, having sex, and in two years are considered adults. Alot happens between the ages of 14 to 16 (I don't want to have to teach you alittle biology). Please don't compare something that happened to myself (age 8 to approximately 14) to a 16 year old. By the way, there is a big, huge difference between a 24 year old and a 44 year old. As for the PERVERT that abused me, he was about 5Xs my age.
You sound like a real SLICKSTER with all your fancy name calling! But of course, you sound like YOU KNOW IT ALL! You have your opinion, I have mine.
You're a waste of air! You're like a fungus that we can't get rid of. Grow up and understand little piss-ant that we all have our own opinions. Quit hiding behind your computer, and list your name and address (and not just a bogus name).
No sympathy

Rockville, MD

#44 May 27, 2010
memyselfNi wrote:
<quoted text>You're a waste of air! You're like a fungus that we can't get rid of. Grow up and understand little ****-ant that we all have our own opinions. Quit hiding behind your computer, and list your name and address (and not just a bogus name).
Lol, you go first hard a$$. Unless of course, your birth certificate says "memyselfNi". I got some old horny friends, wanna let them fondle you a little??? For old time's sake???
Lord Humongous

United States

#45 May 27, 2010
No sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you go first hard a$$. Unless of course, your birth certificate says "memyselfNi". I got some old horny friends, wanna let them fondle you a little??? For old time's sake???
I think I've finally figured out what your problem is. It's more than likely one of these options:

1.) You were molested as a child, or at least taken advantage of.
2.) You were raised in some backwoods fundamentalist religion.
3.) You're not getting any sex (probably due to ugliness) and you're jealous of anyone else who does.
4.) You're not getting any, and you don't want anyone else to have any fun either.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've summed you up to a "T." It's not due to some higher moral standard you're touting around, it's because you're a nutcase that's been wound too tight. Typical Yorker, in other words.

**** YAWN **** I'm done with you now; you may go.
No sympathy

Rockville, MD

#46 May 27, 2010
Lord Humongous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've finally figured out what your problem is. It's more than likely one of these options:
1.) You were molested as a child, or at least taken advantage of.
2.) You were raised in some backwoods fundamentalist religion.
3.) You're not getting any sex (probably due to ugliness) and you're jealous of anyone else who does.
4.) You're not getting any, and you don't want anyone else to have any fun either.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've summed you up to a "T." It's not due to some higher moral standard you're touting around, it's because you're a nutcase that's been wound too tight. Typical Yorker, in other words.
**** YAWN **** I'm done with you now; you may go.
That's got to be it, because your sexual desires over 15 year old girls has GOT to be someone else's issues. Which I am certain stems from:
1. Your inability to relate to anyone your own age.
2. The income from your paper route is only impressive to underaged girls.
3. Your mother was a whore, and because of which you developed your hatred of women and desire to control them and "make them act the way you want them to". And you need a little girl for that, because a woman wouldn't stand for it.
4. Daddy never taught YOU morals, either because he wasnt there or he was busy sneaking off with young girls setting such a fine example for you.
5. If YOU were capable of "getting any" you wouldn't be here bragging about yearning for young girls.
I know reading all of this must hurt a little. But you can find help, you just have to want it. Put down the XBox controller, pop a few zits, exercise a little and just maybe you'll find someone that's old enough to vote!!!

Now YOU may go, hook up with memyselfandI, she'll put out for anyone.
sick of no sympathy

Utica, KY

#47 Jun 13, 2010
No sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all read how YOU feel about 16 year old girls with "big boobs" from you previous post. How do you think THAT public display was received? YOU aren't one bit different from these other pedophiles. And if finding you and your kind sick and disgusting makes me unintelligent, fine by me, call me stupid then. We'll read about you next when you are finally caught thouching some little kid.
nobody called you stupid. he called you a douchebag. but actually
at this point you just come across as a shrill, overbearing, pompous, a-hole. oh, and by the way you spelled touching wrong you dick.
No sympathy

Rockville, MD

#48 Jun 14, 2010
sick of no sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody called you stupid. he called you a douchebag. but actually
at this point you just come across as a shrill, overbearing, pompous, a-hole. oh, and by the way you spelled touching wrong you dick.
Another defender of the pedophiles. How sweet. I'll be overbearing and pompous, and you'll be on Dateline someday trying to take beer to a 14 year old girl. You bunch of sick jacka$$es. Got a daughter, why don't you let Lord H have a run at her? Unless that's YOUR territory. And by the way, once you finish critiqing my spelling, how about beginning a sentence with a capital letter for a change. YOU DICK!! God, I really love making you pedo-tards look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wachovia closing branches; community groups pro... (Dec '06) Dec '17 weapon X 6
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112
Dangerous Water in Coatesville! Stay safe now! (Feb '17) Feb '17 Masha 1
jamie Finnefrock (Nov '16) Nov '16 ok 1
Poll Who is ruining american society? (Nov '07) Jul '16 Diego-619 117
Debate: Marijuana - Coatesville, PA (Aug '10) Mar '16 Jacky 30
News Dinniman invites comment on new stations (Sep '14) Sep '14 paul 1

Parkesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkesburg Mortgages