sara

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Anyone know anything about him? Why is he always in jail? Is he dating anyone?
Sara

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I know a little. He's always in jail because he is both a criminal and an idiot. I don't know if he's dating anyone (although he ususally finds someone with negative self-esteem to terrorize for a while before they finally have enough abuse and kick him to the curb) but for the sake of any potential "datees," I sincerely hope not.

He has been known to openly sell drugs at the bar downtown. He has been known to steal anything and everything including money, medicine, and catalytic converters. He has been known to beat women, including punching ones that he was dating at the time in the face. He has been known to move in with a woman, take her money to buy drugs, force the woman to "go out and get more money" (including, in at least one case, by whoring), and when the woman's (who had severe mental issues and was living in constant fear so was unable to do it on her own) family came to the rescue and had the piece of sh*t removed, returned three days later when (thankfully) no one was home to steal everything he could carry, trash the rest, and cause several thousand dollars of damage to the property including breaking the door, latch, and door jamb. There is lots more but those are only the things that I KNOW, the rest are just rumors (but are very likely also true). To be honest, the real reason he is often in jail is that he hasn't angered the right person yet (but give him time)- if he had, he would be in a ditch, decomposing.

I get the impression from the last question you asked that YOU are thinking of dating him. Lady, I don't know you, but I know him and can say with 100% certainity that you can do (much, much) better! You may not think that you can, which is hardly surprising since the only women that he has any interest in are those with no self-estem and a poor self-image, often women who have already suffered abuse at the hands of others. But none of that decreases their worth as a human being. Sara, please stay as far away from that man as humanly possible, for your own sake.
sara

Montgomery, WV

#3 May 12, 2013
He has a huge dick, almost to big to do anything with.
Frank

Parkersburg, WV

#4 May 23, 2013
No, he IS a huge dick.

I can't figure out how he's still alive, he's ripped off so many people. He must run pretty fast, I guess. And it probably helps that he generally tries to pick on defenseless women instead of someone who wouldn't have any qualms about feeding his remains to the hogs.

He's just scum; they're a dime a dozen around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Bob Newell be required to testify? Thu Vienna 4
WTAP DUI arrest (Sep '14) Thu Redneck Ryan 17
Former Judge Fantasia May 26 dilbob 2
Anyone know who Steven Michael Edwards is? May 26 Concerned Party 1
Parkersburg snitches May 24 hitsquadactivists 2
Rendezvous vs Pour house (May '13) May 24 sickofparkersburg 5
Hey Mayor Bob Newell (Oct '14) May 23 hitsquadactivists 2
More from around the web

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE