Waldorf, MD

#1 Oct 9, 2013
If you live with others and don't have your own place he is not providing. If you are eating food provided by someone other than him he is not providing. If he is looking for toys on the internet when he has other issues to worry about then he will not provide. If he has a job and is still expecting others to give him handouts he is not providing. Love is a good thing but sometimes others may see more than you do. When you are in love you put up blinders and everyone that cares is always wrong, but remember a home car gas food health children and a job to pay all your bills is always prioritys that have to come first. If you are without most of these and things and have been taking from others just to get by I'm pretty sure your going to have a very hard life. Nobody will take care of you forever so maybe you should take a log hard look at yourself and your life and go a different way. Sometimes it's better for everyone. Promises from him are empty and you moving around and relying on others is proof. If you want a better future please listen to what is being said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rude waitress at the NET 2 hr JJM 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr -meabadboy- 3,698
Justin Anderson (Nov '12) 8 hr pictures 40
Benjamin coffman Sun Concerned50 8
Jaclyn Caldwell Sun Todd 4
New prison may be unavoidable for W.Va. (Jan '09) Oct 21 Asdf 3
beware wood county cps. it's time to put a end ... (Jun '15) Oct 20 Norbert of Norview 4

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages