Looking for a good criminal attorney.

Looking for a good criminal attorney.

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelli

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2009
I need the best criminal attorney out there for a second offense intent and marijuana cultivation charge. Any suggestions?
vince

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 29, 2009
Kelli wrote:
I need the best criminal attorney out there for a second offense intent and marijuana cultivation charge. Any suggestions?
depends on the amount of money you have to toss around if you have a good amount of scratch I am sure you can find a great attorney for sale.

If you take a public defender your finished.

good luck and good hunting use that $100,000.00 wisely.
gmotherof5

Clear Spring, MD

#3 Aug 30, 2009
well kelli, guess you didn`t learn anything from the first offense, maybe if we are lucky you could be sitting in prison and you won`t have to pay for a good lawyer or we won`t have`t to pay for a good lawyer, the only thing is we would have to feed you 3 times a day for a few years.
Kelli

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2009
Well, gmother, you shouldn't assume things. The lawyer is not for me, but for a family memeber that made a mistake or two during their life, and I am SOOOOO glad that you are not my gmother, and I feel sorry for your gkids if they ever make a mistake in life. Thanks for being such a kind soul, and I wish your gkids the best.
gmotherof5

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2009
well kelli, first of all you said that I need, but I don`t care if the lawyer is for you or your neighbor a crime is a crime, not only the first offense but the second offense, everyone is in title for a mistake once but how many offenses does it take to quit giving someone a pat on the back for what they have done.

“Proud Army Wife”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2009
gmotherof5 wrote:
well kelli, first of all you said that I need, but I don`t care if the lawyer is for you or your neighbor a crime is a crime, not only the first offense but the second offense, everyone is in title for a mistake once but how many offenses does it take to quit giving someone a pat on the back for what they have done.
I absolutely agree. I have some respect for a person who commited a crime ONCE, but learned the error of their ways. I have little to no sympathy for someone who did the same thing a second time.(However, I have ZERO sympathy for murderers or sexual preditors/offenders.)

I'm a firm believer that the law is in place for a reason, and we should follow it. Moral AND legal laws that is. People need to use more common sense in my opinion.
Kevin

Nitro, WV

#7 Nov 20, 2009
Marijuana should be legal anyhow. It's 10x less harmful to you than alcohol. The law against it was purely racial and had to do with business than it being harmful. Thank God this country is laxing on it's pot laws. ABUSING anything can be bad.

Having said that, I am not a pot-head. I just have common sense.

And being a pot-head is bad. ANYTHING that consumes your life can be bad. Food, cars, alcohol, etc.

American is the land of the free. Personal freedoms. Not the land of
"Do what the Gov tells you what is good for you"

The thing is, if the Gov made it legal, they think they will lose ALL THAT MONEY they confiscate from it's own people. IF they legalize it, and tax it, they will make 10x that.

Hemp is also 10x tougher and cheaper than Cotton. It's one of the reason Pot was made illegal. The Cotton industry made a TON of propaganda films attempting to demonize and outlaw it. Plus it was "Blacky" and the "wetbacks" drug of choice. And there was a ton of racism going around then.

Watch "cops" recently. Most of the time when someone is busted for weed, when they tell the truth, they are just let go. The police even tease those people trying to "get away" saying "It's just a bit of weed man... you were going to run from that?"
Kevin

Nitro, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2009
"I'm a firm believer that the law is in place for a reason, and we should follow it. "

I suggest you do research as to why that law was put into place. It has little to do with the dangers of it. Allowing the gov to pull off stunts like this while pulling the wool over our eyes and just accepting it like sheeple is exactly what this country ISN'T about. The lies are coming out though. And pot laws are being lessoned and lessoned each year till it will eventually become legal again. Do you also know why they are going to have to repell it? Too many of our country's citizens are ignoring it. They can't jail or prison everyone that is caught with pot. A good percentage of the population would be in jail. That is why a lot of states have reverted to just giving you a ticket like you were speeding or something. And pot laws being laxed wouldn't have happened if people just turned a blind eye to the injustice and did what they were told.

"Moral AND legal laws that is. People need to use more common sense in my opinion."

I agree. Common sense tells me that a Gov that makes a substance (alcohol) that is far far worse than pot is legal, but makes pot illegal, is doing it for reasons other than moral or health reasons.

Marijuana is not addictive like alcohol is.
Marijuana cannot kill you from an overdose like alcohol can
Marijuana does not cause problems in the family unit like alcohol does.

So tell me, why is it more dangerous?

BTW I am against abusing marijuana. Just like I am against abusing ANYTHING.

Used in moderation, alcohol and marijuana can be beneficial.
Kevin

Nitro, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2009
http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-ma...

Many people assume that marijuana was made illegal through some kind of process involving scientific, medical, and government hearings; that it was to protect the citizens from what was determined to be a dangerous drug.

The actual story shows a much different picture. Those who voted on the legal fate of this plant never had the facts, but were dependent on information supplied by those who had a specific agenda to deceive lawmakers. You’ll see below that the very first federal vote to prohibit marijuana was based entirely on a documented lie on the floor of the Senate.

You’ll also see that the history of marijuana’s criminalization is filled with:

Racism
Fear
Protection of Corporate Profits
Yellow Journalism
Ignorant, Incompetent, and/or Corrupt Legislators
Personal Career Advancement and Greed
These are the actual reasons marijuana is illegal.
Kevin

Nitro, WV

#10 Nov 20, 2009
AGAIN I don't condone ANYONE to smoke pot. It's better if you don't. I don't smoke it myself. It makes me too sleepy when I experimented with it when I was younger. But I wouldn't stop anyone that DID want to, to do it. The law against it is pure hate.

When the generations that have been demonized by marijuana because they were exposed to yellow journalism and propaganda pass, it will be legalized because politicians wont have to worry about vote backlash from this group.
Wow

Gay, WV

#11 Nov 20, 2009
Kevin sure loves his pot. He's either general counsel for NORML...or he participated as a guinea pig on an episode of Penn and Teller's "Bull$hit".

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12 Nov 25, 2009
I don't smoke it, nor am I an advocate.

I AM all about personal freedoms, and I am about educating yourself.

If all you have is lame character assassinations Wow, that says a lot about your argument.

If your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to such shenanigans.

I suggest you read this site

http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html

It might give you some insight as to how to debate with not only intelligence, but honesty as well.

Cheers.
drunk

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2009
KKnopp wrote:
I don't smoke it, nor am I an advocate.
I AM all about personal freedoms, and I am about educating yourself.
If all you have is lame character assassinations Wow, that says a lot about your argument.
If your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to such shenanigans.
I suggest you read this site
http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html
It might give you some insight as to how to debate with not only intelligence, but honesty as well.
Cheers.
Cheers lol your a dam drunk justice_freak
Johnny Chimpo

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2009
KKnop is justice_freak? Interesting... I guess that would explain the posts.
Johnny Chimpo

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2009
Kelli wrote:
I need the best criminal attorney out there for a second offense intent and marijuana cultivation charge. Any suggestions?
Yes... I have a few good suggestions. Send cigarettes on the first of the month and get some lubricant. If someone tries to punk you, take them down right off the bat...

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#16 Dec 3, 2009
No, I am not justice freak. Some idiot that keeps using multiple accounts, keeps accusing others of doing so.
Johnny Chimpo

Omaha, NE

#17 Dec 3, 2009
Kevin, I realized that after I sent it out. Sorry to confuse you with justice_freak. I didnt mean to insult you! lol...
Wow

Gay, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2009
KKnopp wrote:
I don't smoke it, nor am I an advocate.
I AM all about personal freedoms, and I am about educating yourself.
If all you have is lame character assassinations Wow, that says a lot about your argument.
If your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to such shenanigans.
I suggest you read this site
http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html
It might give you some insight as to how to debate with not only intelligence, but honesty as well.
Cheers.
Did you just invoke shenanigans?

Nice. Carry on, Chong.
raw kanawha

Rupert, WV

#19 Jul 28, 2010
there is nothing wrong with marijuana, it's criminal that you are being sent to prison for growing a plant. marijuana doesn't hurt anybody. alchohol and pills are the real problems in wv.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#20 Aug 13, 2010
Johnny Chimpo wrote:
Kevin, I realized that after I sent it out. Sorry to confuse you with justice_freak. I didnt mean to insult you! lol...
No problem.
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just invoke shenanigans?
Nice. Carry on, Chong.
No, no I did not.

ps. Tell Cheech I said hi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr get real 1,479
How late is the A-Z Adult Bookstore on 7th Stre... 15 hr Boii 1
Brandjes murder trial Wed Lethal Injection 1
Peaches? Tue the guy that pays u 8
Shane Morgan Tue anonymous2016 34
Best looking women in this area? Aug 22 Fukk0ff 9
Bass fishing for motel Aug 21 Thanks jammin 3

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages