Rose Cayton Persinger
Jim

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Anyone know her? Her maiden name was Cayton, married name Persinger. Skinny, pale skin, dark hair. Probably around 35 now. Lived in Vienna then Williamstown and I believe somewhere in Parkersburg now.
Anonymous

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Jun 28, 2012
How do you know rose? I may know the same person but I will not give out any information until I know who you are, how you know her, and what you want from her.
Jim

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Jun 28, 2012
We were good friends at one time, met in 1999. I moved out of the area and lost touch. Heard through the grapevine that she got married and had a few kids. I moved back in the area just recently and wanted to say hello to her. No big deal, I'm sure I will see her around someday. Not that big of an area. lol
Anonymous

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Well I am her best friend and was never told anything about a Jim she met. I have known her since we were kids.
pooh26187

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Jul 3, 2012
What is your last name
Now THAT is funny

Romania

#6 Jul 6, 2012
^^^^
Cock Block Level = Jedi Master
Don

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Jul 7, 2012
I was close to Rose once upon a time. I have always been in love with Rose. I don't think she ever understood just how much I loved her but the deepest part of my heart will always belong to her. All I have now are the memories, but memories are better than nothing. We had some great times together...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meet friends 11 hr Land mass 5
Couples that swing (Aug '16) Thu dixi6 13
Parkersburg Roofing and Construction Thu Results 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,142
JR Dowler Thu River queen 8
Shawn Boyles on spring st parkerburg (May '13) Jun 21 Mandinger 3
Rachel Stanely Der Daug Haus Jun 18 RedfromthePRE 4

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance