First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed UP

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2014
I want to know if anyone has ever had any "raw" dealings with these people.
I have heard many stories about CPS corruption in Wood County myself and would like to see how many other people have dealt with this?
Clarissa Taxpayer

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Aug 27, 2014
Get a J O B and then you won't have to deal with them. You can take care of yourself and/or your children and not rely on the taxpayers. How 'bout that?
Fed UP

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Aug 27, 2014
Clarissa Taxpayer wrote:
Get a J O B and then you won't have to deal with them. You can take care of yourself and/or your children and not rely on the taxpayers. How 'bout that?
Trying not to laugh at your obvious ignorance, however I can't help but laugh.
Ok, where do I start? I'll let you know a little something about myself you poor minded , judgemental fool "Clarissa Taxpayer" I DO WORK, as a matter of fact I represent people who have been screwed by the system (advocacy) which dear Clarissa requires a college degree.
So now that I have surpassed your ignorant statement, let me ask you a question, " Is your name Clarissa Taxpayer" because you're pissed you have to pay taxes? Why advertise "taxpayer" unless the taxes are biting you in the ass and causing you to barely survive?? Oh well, don't answer me because honestly I don't give a rats ass.
Again I was asking a simple question " has anyone had any bad dealings with either CPS/DHHR?"
evidentually Clarissa has issues with life in general and lives in this bubble where if she pays taxes she is enabling herself to go around these forums and judge people, Clarissa I can't help you nor do I even care to attempt but Westbrook can.
This is a serious problem in our Mid-Ohio Valley area and I am asking people ONLY who have had raw dealings with CPS/DHHR to speak about their issues.
Have a great day.
Clarissa Taxpayer

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Aug 27, 2014
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO WORK, as a matter of fact I represent people who have been screwed by the system (advocacy) which dear Clarissa requires a college degree.
How so. I'm sure if that were true, you wouldn't mind explaining. You don't normally need food stamps or housing assistance if you work - unless, of course, you are one of those women who breed babies like ignorant rabbits. If you can't provide for them, you should consider BIRTH CONTROL. The Health Dept hands out those pills for free, which should be right up your alley.
Clarissa Taxpayer

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Aug 27, 2014
Oh! And evidentually is not a word.
Fed UP

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Aug 27, 2014
Clarissa Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
How so. I'm sure if that were true, you wouldn't mind explaining. You don't normally need food stamps or housing assistance if you work - unless, of course, you are one of those women who breed babies like ignorant rabbits. If you can't provide for them, you should consider BIRTH CONTROL. The Health Dept hands out those pills for free, which should be right up your alley.
Do I have to break every little thing down for you Ms. Clairssa Taxpayer?
I don't get any kind of assistance, and I don't see where I even posted that I did.....if you can show me I'd appreciate that if your mouth can shut long enough for you to read and comprehend what it is your reading......wait a minute, I'm stooping to your level here.
Within the scope of my clients I have encountered some who have had problems with DHHR/CPS....meaning either CPS alone or DHHR had referred them into a CPS case.
I will now tell you Clarissa Taxpayer, I forgive your ignorance....and prejudgemental ways.
I won't waste anymore time responding to your rants....you obviously don't understand what I am asking, and quite frankly I have learned long ago that you just can't help close minded people.
It sounds to me as if you're writing your own confessions, again I would refer you to Westbrook.....
Have a great day Sunshine.
Clarissa

Hyattsville, MD

#7 Aug 28, 2014
Well, evidentually (lol) we have a break down in communications. That's not hard to comprehend considering the fact that you actually thought that was a word. Buh-bye now. You have a great day too, Little Miss Full-of-It.
degree

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>Trying not to laugh at your obvious ignorance, however I can't help but laugh.
Ok, where do I start? I'll let you know a little something about myself you poor minded , judgemental fool "Clarissa Taxpayer" I DO WORK, as a matter of fact I represent people who have been screwed by the system (advocacy) which dear Clarissa requires a college degree.
So now that I have surpassed your ignorant statement, let me ask you a question, " Is your name Clarissa Taxpayer" because you're pissed you have to pay taxes? Why advertise "taxpayer" unless the taxes are biting you in the ass and causing you to barely survive?? Oh well, don't answer me because honestly I don't give a rats ass.
Again I was asking a simple question " has anyone had any bad dealings with either CPS/DHHR?"
evidentually Clarissa has issues with life in general and lives in this bubble where if she pays taxes she is enabling herself to go around these forums and judge people, Clarissa I can't help you nor do I even care to attempt but Westbrook can.
This is a serious problem in our Mid-Ohio Valley area and I am asking people ONLY who have had raw dealings with CPS/DHHR to speak about their issues.
Have a great day.
If you have a college degree and "represent clients", shouldn't you be educated enough to know Topix isn't the best avenue to gain useful information?
People who WORK

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2014
degree wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a college degree and "represent clients", shouldn't you be educated enough to know Topix isn't the best avenue to gain useful information?
I agree... Why so mad?? Wow Clarissa taxpayer was correct you have some major issues going on, and I agree I feel you need to get a job because this much anger means you've been on the bad end of the case. How can you afford to be online being a bad mom and welfare bum?
LOL

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Aug 29, 2014
"Wow this person came on here asking for opinions about CPS and DHHR yet all they have gotten is called a bum and welfare mom.
I don't even recall reading that this "fed up" is a female?
I guess the rumors are true.....you all are a bunch of judgemental folks.
just to point out there are several CPS workers and DHHR workers who get on these forums to find information out, you may just be talking to one.
Are you people really that ignorant that all you think about is welfare, spreading your legs, foodstamps and being whores?
Is this why your area has been in the media so much here lately ?
Take care of yourself

Belpre, OH

#11 Aug 29, 2014
Work for a living. Quit relying on the working class to take care of you...I am sick of being taxed and have to do without things I worked for when these 1/2 breed mongrels get a free ride.
county guy

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Aug 30, 2014
Fed UP wrote:
I want to know if anyone has ever had any "raw" dealings with these people.
I have heard many stories about CPS corruption in Wood County myself and would like to see how many other people have dealt with this?
Sorry about all the ignorant people who just look for drama. I don't think this is exactly what your looking for maybe but here is a current situstion I know that's going on with cps. A woman with 2 kids was turned in by a family member because of multiple things. She is for a fact using drugs and admitted to cps about using pot. She also admitted to cps to selling her food stamps to buy booze and pot. She was working a full time job but never reported any of that so she could continue to get her full amount of food stamps and housing assistance. She admitted to cps about leaving her kids ( both under 11 yrs old) alone late at night and sometimes all night. Her house stinks from the smell of pot and cps did NOTHING to her. Actually told her that the using pot was a non-issue. Can't figure it out. She is still using stuff way harder than pot and has a boyfriend who has a violent history and is a known dealer. Cps left those poor kids with her, I just hope nothing bad happens but it will and when it does I will tell the cops all I know and will tell the media everything.
I work for a living

Belpre, OH

#13 Aug 30, 2014
county guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about all the ignorant people who just look for drama. I don't think this is exactly what your looking for maybe but here is a current situstion I know that's going on with cps. A woman with 2 kids was turned in by a family member because of multiple things. She is for a fact using drugs and admitted to cps about using pot. She also admitted to cps to selling her food stamps to buy booze and pot. She was working a full time job but never reported any of that so she could continue to get her full amount of food stamps and housing assistance. She admitted to cps about leaving her kids ( both under 11 yrs old) alone late at night and sometimes all night. Her house stinks from the smell of pot and cps did NOTHING to her. Actually told her that the using pot was a non-issue. Can't figure it out. She is still using stuff way harder than pot and has a boyfriend who has a violent history and is a known dealer. Cps left those poor kids with her, I just hope nothing bad happens but it will and when it does I will tell the cops all I know and will tell the media everything.
WTF ????? Why don't you tell it now and head it all off..dumb a...s...s
Just saying

Vienna, WV

#14 Sep 18, 2014
Clarissa Taxpayer wrote:
Get a J O B and then you won't have to deal with them. You can take care of yourself and/or your children and not rely on the taxpayers. How 'bout that?
You don't have to be on welfare for cps to come to your house dummy
Just saying

Vienna, WV

#15 Sep 18, 2014
Take care of yourself wrote:
Work for a living. Quit relying on the working class to take care of you...I am sick of being taxed and have to do without things I worked for when these 1/2 breed mongrels get a free ride.
Half breed mongrels? If your making a racial comment then grow up. I see more clean black Folks on welfare then I do white. I get tired of seeing these first of the month white people in Walmart looking like they got mange lol. If you have kids I feel sorry for them kids shouldn't be raised by ignorant parents you just sprees your disease.
Just saying

Vienna, WV

#16 Sep 18, 2014
-spread
scared and alone

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Sep 23, 2014
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying not to laugh at your obvious ignorance, however I can't help but laugh.
Ok, where do I start? I'll let you know a little something about myself you poor minded , judgemental fool "Clarissa Taxpayer" I DO WORK, as a matter of fact I represent people who have been screwed by the system (advocacy) which dear Clarissa requires a college degree.
So now that I have surpassed your ignorant statement, let me ask you a question, " Is your name Clarissa Taxpayer" because you're pissed you have to pay taxes? Why advertise "taxpayer" unless the taxes are biting you in the ass and causing you to barely survive?? Oh well, don't answer me because honestly I don't give a rats ass.
Again I was asking a simple question " has anyone had any bad dealings with either CPS/DHHR?"
evidentually Clarissa has issues with life in general and lives in this bubble where if she pays taxes she is enabling herself to go around these forums and judge people, Clarissa I can't help you nor do I even care to attempt but Westbrook can.
This is a serious problem in our Mid-Ohio Valley area and I am asking people ONLY who have had raw dealings with CPS/DHHR to speak about their issues.
Have a great day.
I have I never even abused my children I actually turned to them for help because I had no other choice after a very confusing and painful year I lost my parental rights they lied repeatedly and destroyed my life
scared and alone

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Sep 23, 2014
ok going to try this again I guess I messed up the last comment I made I have had problems with
Cps I never abused my children at all in fact I turned to cps for help well they twisted everything
around until I lost my parental rights and after a very painful year I still need help but yet they still
continue to destroy my life
Citizen

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Sep 29, 2014
Fed UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying not to laugh at your obvious ignorance, however I can't help but laugh.
Ok, where do I start? I'll let you know a little something about myself you poor minded , judgemental fool "Clarissa Taxpayer" I DO WORK, as a matter of fact I represent people who have been screwed by the system (advocacy) which dear Clarissa requires a college degree.
So now that I have surpassed your ignorant statement, let me ask you a question, " Is your name Clarissa Taxpayer" because you're pissed you have to pay taxes? Why advertise "taxpayer" unless the taxes are biting you in the ass and causing you to barely survive?? Oh well, don't answer me because honestly I don't give a rats ass.
Again I was asking a simple question " has anyone had any bad dealings with either CPS/DHHR?"
evidentually Clarissa has issues with life in general and lives in this bubble where if she pays taxes she is enabling herself to go around these forums and judge people, Clarissa I can't help you nor do I even care to attempt but Westbrook can.
This is a serious problem in our Mid-Ohio Valley area and I am asking people ONLY who have had raw dealings with CPS/DHHR to speak about their issues.
Have a great day.
It's a family member friend of a friend of a family member hiring process. The governor needs to put a stop to that.
tech1

Marietta, OH

#20 Nov 22, 2014
For years there has been a plague of corruption in the Wood County Courts and CPS. I too have delt with Wood County CPS Corruption. If you can not afford an out of state attorney, your screwed. Wood County CPS are under investigation conducted by Inspector General Investigations Fraud and Managment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Melissa 4,198
Stan Gibson AKA Stanford Gibson 8 hr Say What 5
Str8 up snitch in Parkersburg and surrounding a... 20 hr Way to go Aaron 3
Couples that swing (Aug '16) Fri Intrigued 15
working girls Fri john 1
A/Z theater Fri jake 51
mountain state college (Sep '11) Thu Jojo 8

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages