Knew of a Jason & Tisha Fought sum years back
yes

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
I know Chris,Tim,Pat....
Just Curious

Nettie, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Are they good people? More curious about Patrick!
Jimbo

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Dad foughts all the time after eating Sunday dinner while he takes a nap after he watches Gunsmoke on the western channel.
Irritated

United States

#7 May 13, 2013
Just Curious wrote:
Are they good people? More curious about Patrick!
Why would you ask that on Topix? Seems as though you're only trying start sh*t for some reason...All three of the Fought boys are good people.(RIP, Tim). Why wouldn't you just go straight to Patrick & form your own damn opinion? Asking on Topix is asking for trashy gossip & you'll end up getting false info anyway. Grow up & do the right thing.
1 post removed
long time friend

Marietta, OH

#9 Jun 3, 2014
Hahaha he is CRAZY!
No Name

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jun 3, 2014
Don't know any Foughts personally. With that being said , you should not be on this forum or any forum discussing people and there families.
How would you feel if someone were to do the same to you ??
Lmao

Man, WV

#11 Jul 13, 2014
Crazy isnt the word for him! hahahahaha
quack imaduck

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Aug 27, 2014
Nate fought is a drug addict loser, who will hit it and quit it with any easy ladies in the area. Wrap it before you tap it brah!
I call BS Haha

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Sep 5, 2014
Irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you ask that on Topix? Seems as though you're only trying start sh*t for some reason...All three of the Fought boys are good people.(RIP, Tim). Why wouldn't you just go straight to Patrick & form your own damn opinion? Asking on Topix is asking for trashy gossip & you'll end up getting false info anyway. Grow up & do the right thing.
If your so educated as to the purpose and happenings on of these forums, it would seem that you are on here for all the above listed (by you) reasons. Therefore, you most likely have NO REASON to JUDGE! Must b one of your friends or even you yourself your asking about? Afraid of what people may say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jungle Drive in (Jun '12) 3 hr Rosepetal 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Terry Urban (Jul '13) 10 hr Lickingmedickins 3
Rick Sears (Jun '16) 10 hr Stickybuns 2
The truth behind the Goodyear on Garfield ave i... 23 hr Rickster 4
Ole Justin Anderson Wed Goonie 9
Have a cheating husband that can't satisfy me w... Wed Bustanut 6

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance