Man Flown to Ruby Following Shooting ...

Man Flown to Ruby Following Shooting in Ritchie County

There are 16 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Jun 24, 2011, titled Man Flown to Ruby Following Shooting in Ritchie County. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

Two men are facing charges related to the shooting of a 25-year-old man at the McDonald's in Ellenboro, according to a press release from the West Virginia State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

maggpie

Harrisville, WV

#1 Jun 25, 2011
give em death row, cuz they be dead when they get out, and any one who knows debo knows it to,,
1 post removed
leee

Leesville, LA

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Truuee trueee.
Kassi

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Jun 26, 2011
linville you knew better man, mcdonaldsss?! come on bro..
tj, you knew better as well.
why you gotta be thuggin in ellenboro, ritchie county west virginia.
debo will start world war 3 wit a mother fuckin smile on his face, man come on you kno that.
all i gotta say is, good luck.
1 post removed
ritchieissad

Mansfield, OH

#6 Jun 26, 2011
you guys commenting on this are are pathetic. all you guys think you're ghetto, its ritchie county.country as hell. can't none of you sit back and act like you didn't know this was bound to happen just took a 100 pound kid to do it. maybe "debo" should say a prayer and finally get his life together! glad he's okay, but really its sad that revenge is already being talked, maybe ya'll should grow up before something tragic comes outta it.
mike

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Who Debo? Is it like some dbag gang name for thug hillbillies? Yall' gonna stomp some grannies at Walmart? Does a gang from WV have a full set of teeth? Do the tag their trailors with gang signs lol?
ghg

Dublin, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2011
they ain't even got a Walmart. lol. thug hillbillies is about right. a mcshooting how west virginian.
mike

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Darwins thinning of the herd didnt work as planned but something tells me it still may happen. As long as stupid people live stupid lives they wont live long. Whats the gang rag for a hillbilly anyway, a torn AC/DC shirt? Lol
unkown

Saint Marys, WV

#10 Jun 27, 2011
Debo?? wtf kind of name is that??
1 post removed
Agrees with Mike

Saint Marys, WV

#12 Jun 27, 2011
So true man!
mike

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jun 27, 2011
He probably cant read anyway so dont bet on the kid explaining it. The good thing we can all take comfort in is these punks will never stray far from the underbelly of society so as long as your not in their trailer park they pose no threat. Unless they spit in your fries when they hand them out the drivethru window lol.
Worst part is these punk bitches think they are the smart ones. Some peoples kids huh?
Bob

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Jun 28, 2011
Your theories on Darwinism as regards the human race overlook the fact that the less intelligent members - if they can be considered such for the sake of debate - of the human race tend to breed in numbers far and away over what they themselves can support. They and those offspring are in turn supported by the more intelligent and productive members of the species - while at the same time, those supposedly intelligent members postpone their own breeding until they are at best likely to produce offspring that have medical issues and at worst sterile.
Therefore, the human race as a viable species is doomed and the blame is shared equally among both the slack-jawed yokels and those who should - and, abstractly, do - know better.
But I suspect that I've picked the wrong thread in which to discuss this.
1 post removed
mike

Cleveland, OH

#16 Jun 28, 2011
Better aim would help us all!
Bob wrote:
Your theories on Darwinism as regards the human race overlook the fact that the less intelligent members - if they can be considered such for the sake of debate - of the human race tend to breed in numbers far and away over what they themselves can support. They and those offspring are in turn supported by the more intelligent and productive members of the species - while at the same time, those supposedly intelligent members postpone their own breeding until they are at best likely to produce offspring that have medical issues and at worst sterile.
Therefore, the human race as a viable species is doomed and the blame is shared equally among both the slack-jawed yokels and those who should - and, abstractly, do - know better.
But I suspect that I've picked the wrong thread in which to discuss this.
curious

Saint Marys, WV

#17 Jun 29, 2011
anyone know if the guy that got shot is recovering ok ? what is the real name other then debo ? thoses kids from ritchie isnt going to get anything out of this. law in forcment there sucks nuts!
Oh_Please

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 29, 2011
His name is John Estep. He's out of the hospital. You are probably right about the guys not getting anything from this but it won't be because of law enforcement. Estep was a friend and drug buddy of the prosecutor's son. She (prosecutor) is dirty. She will be the one to fix this, just watch.
hmm

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Jun 29, 2011
you got that right about the prosecutor! but, then again all of them are drug buddies. personally, i hope both boys do alittle bit of time to protect them. its sad to say it like that.. but there young kids and not all that bright. they have a chance to change.. while on the other hand estep is older, and has no intentions of living his life different. glad he's outta the hospital, but dirty things happen to dirty people. which all 3 involved are.

Since: Jul 12

Upper Sandusky, OH

#20 Jul 4, 2012
Hell yeah the prosecutor is dirty! Gotta b the only county around who's pa son get arrested for drugs! Lol sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Bob Newell be required to testify? Thu Vienna 4
WTAP DUI arrest (Sep '14) Thu Redneck Ryan 17
Former Judge Fantasia May 26 dilbob 2
Anyone know who Steven Michael Edwards is? May 26 Concerned Party 1
Parkersburg snitches May 24 hitsquadactivists 2
Rendezvous vs Pour house (May '13) May 24 sickofparkersburg 5
Hey Mayor Bob Newell (Oct '14) May 23 hitsquadactivists 2
More from around the web

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE