loser

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Is suicide the best option when you feel that there is no escape from problems around you?
1 post removed
ghost

El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
No that doesent remove the problem it just removes ur ability to help solve it
coming from the heart

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2013
loser wrote:
Is suicide the best option when you feel that there is no escape from problems around you?
Absolutely not ! I lost a very close family member from it and it was probably one of the hardest deaths I ever dealt with . I also had a daughter that went down that path for many years . Thank god I got her through it ! Many nights I didn't sleep and our family is in thousands of medical debits BUT I have my daughter alive and I would do it all over again if need be ! No matter what you are going through eventually it will pass , nothing is worth ending your life for !!!!
derp

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2013
Is it an option? Sure it is.

Is it the best option? Probably not.

The problem with being in the grips of depression is that you are primed to not think about the other options. Your mind will cause you to focus on just dying.

If you can find a trusted friend that won't simply betray you and send you to the hospital (people, this actually does more harm than good to do it this way) and will sit down and rationally debate your life and the end of it, you'll probably find that you do have other options that fit better to solve your problems.

If you can do that and a rational different option cannot be found, who am I to tell you that your best option isn't to just die? I'm not here to make you suffer. That's what got you into this mess. It's just that there is a massive probability that you have other options that are better.

You may have to do things you don't really feel like doing to satisfy those better options, but that's life for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Jenna James 1,261
David Mansberger Thu Molly 8
Amy Gough s and a property research (Sep '12) Thu AbstractsAgainstS... 2
sheriff Thu little ole me 5
Parkersburg City Director Arrested On Child Neg... (Feb '15) Thu wow 8
Jon Dean YRC Apr 27 username 3
girl at dmv Parkersburg Apr 27 username 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages