Hamilton Middle School
Parent

Marietta, OH

#1 May 25, 2012
Did anyone else have trouble with that horrible secretary or principal?
soccer Mom

Parkersburg, WV

#2 May 25, 2012
Ha! Hamilton is a joke! I heard a few neighbor kids talking about how their friend bullied this kid all the time and was never punished for it. Then I heard them talking about a fight on the bus that wasn't taken care of either! Glad my kids aren't in middle school yet! They definitely won't be going to Hamilton!!
SAW

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#3 May 27, 2012
its all over the news have you guys seen it look

http://www.fear.org/chicago.html
Facts

United States

#4 May 30, 2012
Hamilton is a good school, no school is perfect, and bullying is not tolerated at Hamilton
Parent

Marietta, OH

#5 May 31, 2012
@ Facts: bullying isn't tolerated?! My daughter was bullied by a teacher and when I asked to remove her from the classroom the principal refused to do it.

The secretary is a rude horrible human being. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly by another adult. I have no idea how these individuals continue to keep their jobs. They chose to work with children, if the stress is to much for them they need to seek employment elsewhere.

A girl was constantly harassed by another bit and the principal refused to do anything until a few of us mother got involved. Lazy Mr Wheeler finally decided to investigate and found out the girl was in fact telling the truth, the things this boy did to this girl were enough to get him expelled for the year. My daughter is out of there so some other mother will have to deal with this same bs next year. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr ricky bobby 1,262
David Mansberger Thu Molly 8
Amy Gough s and a property research (Sep '12) Thu AbstractsAgainstS... 2
sheriff Thu little ole me 5
Parkersburg City Director Arrested On Child Neg... (Feb '15) Thu wow 8
Jon Dean YRC Apr 27 username 3
girl at dmv Parkersburg Apr 27 username 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages