FST Images for wedding?
Bride

Plain City, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone have them for their wedding and can throw me a round about price?? He's very hold to get ahold of. I was just wondering if he's in my price range before I keep trying to reach him.
Unsatisfied customer

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2013
I would suggest it. They will take forever to get your pictures to you, if they get them to you at all! I'd also be surprised if Britton even shows up to your wedding. He is known for skipping appointments
Beyond Frustrated

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Definitely would NOT recommend him. We have been promised to get our pictures for several weeks now but have yet to still actually have them. When he was finally reached he kept giving the run around. His lack of communication and customer service doesn't not get a recommendation from me.
1 post removed
sgood

Jacksonburg, WV

#5 Sep 13, 2014
Bride wrote:
Anyone have them for their wedding and can throw me a round about price?? He's very hold to get ahold of. I was just wondering if he's in my price range before I keep trying to reach him.
IT cost us 3200.
Disappointed

New York, NY

#6 Jan 28, 2015
sgood wrote:
<quoted text>
IT cost us 3200.
Do Not get Britton for photos or videographer he has promised us a video and paid him cash like he requested and have yet to get anything from him turning him in to Better Business Bureau
Megan

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2015
Candidly captured by Stacey wriston. She does a wonderful job!
anon

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 2, 2015
I would not recommend. He will give you the run around, he doesn't have enough support for all the jobs he accepts, he recently did a local high school's pictures and somehow all the "not as attractive" kids got left out of the pictures submitted for the yearbook. Also, their latest fb update shows intolerance I'd rather not support.
Rachel

Norristown, PA

#9 Jun 2, 2015
I saw the recent comments in regards to his "intolerance" on Facebook. While he's allowed to have these view points and run his business as he seems fit; I wouldn't give him any of my business.

Though I strongly disagree with his outlook, it wouldn't be the deal breaker for me. His attitude and how he handled it however did. It was the most disrespectful, deplorable and arrogant attitude I have yet to see from from the area. Next time I decide to visit the MOV to visit family and take pictures, I will make sure that I skip over him and onto someone that is more professional.
lifedance

New York, NY

#10 Jun 2, 2015
Rachel wrote:
I saw the recent comments in regards to his "intolerance" on Facebook. While he's allowed to have these view points and run his business as he seems fit; I wouldn't give him any of my business.

Though I strongly disagree with his outlook, it wouldn't be the deal breaker for me. His attitude and how he handled it however did. It was the most disrespectful, deplorable and arrogant attitude I have yet to see from from the area. Next time I decide to visit the MOV to visit family and take pictures, I will make sure that I skip over him and onto someone that is more professional.
Who are u talking about. Give a name so we don't use him
anon

Richmond, VA

#11 Jun 3, 2015
lifedance wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are u talking about. Give a name so we don't use him
FST Images owned and run by Britton Wasmer.
anon

Richmond, VA

#12 Jun 3, 2015
Rachel wrote:
You're right, he is completely entitled to his own opinion, but the way he handles things is completely unprofessional! I just couldn't believe how not smart his responses to potential clients were! Very immature and arrogant.
His pictures look OK if you like that kind of thing, but there's also a reason these women have poor reviews for FST...the business side of this business is just plain lacking. Poor customer service and all.
Rachel

Norristown, PA

#13 Jun 8, 2015
Seems to be the consensus anon, very poorly handled. Seeing this is not the first complaint of this behavior, I'm surprised he gets as much attention as he does. There's a post on yelp from 2013 describing the same thing. Like you said he's entitled to his opinion and to run his business as he seems fit. Customers are also allowed to be informed on his practices before being duped; heed the warning.
sagood4

Maumee, OH

#14 Nov 7, 2015
I was looking at the reviews and I agree He not to professional Britton has been contacted many times over are Pictures, We will be married Two Years in June and We still have not received all are Pictures he was given extra 1000.00 for 8x10 and 5x7 This is something you can never go back and fix, Any ways He been contacted by my Husband and me and both times he has, lied or come up with excuses so we will see him in court, If you think you can run a business like this it wont work your reputation is ruin and I have know respect for you, Think before you hire him, I wish we had,
RP Films

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Nov 7, 2015
You can always contact RP Films!

www.facebook.com/RPFilmstudio
1 post removed
Business Pride

Little Hocking, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2016
If you have had any problems regarding customer service and/or products, please contact the better business bureau and file a complaint.
ashton

Maumee, OH

#18 May 22, 2016
I would not recommended him to do your wedding pictures or video, We got married June 21, 2014, I was still waiting on pictures. After calling and calling he finally sent half the pictures, There was know group pictures of my Bride party and never did get the main Picture we wanted, I received half those pictures until 2015, My Dad never seen the pictures he died, Please think before you decide to use him, I had someone call me and say he was going find pic and get back to me he never did. My video only played on the computer not the tv VIDEO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr City of grafton 4,394
William Trussell 9 hr Disgusted in the MOV 3
Best Dope In Town? 9 hr Disgusted in the MOV 2
Best Place to Eat Vag 9 hr Disgusted in the MOV 2
Snitch Tracker 9 hr Disgusted in the MOV 3
Justin Justin Justin 11 hr Question 4
News John Zsigray v. County Commission of Lewis Coun... Sat Tryingtokeepabreast 1

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages