Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Comments (Page 950)

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of51,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO who are you trying to convince us or yourself. Your dribble and name calling means nothing. WE WANT MORE JOBS not HAND OUTS. We have waited five years and nothing. Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes!
really

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did and posted it. Here it is again. This one's a slideshow so it'l be easier for you to grasp.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/964058
And don't be upset with the term "tea baggers." They called themselves that. Not us. They were too stupid to get the double entrendre even though it was literally DANGLING ON THEIR FACES. You guys are so funny.
Legalize pot and this is what we have to put up with.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle meet Pot . Now come on Really!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so Bush invading the wrong country, involving us in two useless wars for a decade and giving unfunded tax cuts to billionaires while putting his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card didn't hurt our economy but Obama ending the wars and reversing his tax cuts hurt the economy? Are you really trying to pass this shit on as knowledge? Bush and the GOP policies caused the crash of 2008. I don't even think republicans argue that anymore. They just pretend Bush didn't happen.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Bragging?

Now that's funny. I'm just stating facts. I worked hard to get where I am and I don't depend on the government to make my way for me like you do.

The term is "moot," not mute. But then again, if you had an eduation and didn't depend on the government to make your life for you. you would know that.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't brag just yet it may not work out as grand as you want to think. I give it one year then come back on here and lets talk about it. Until then the argument is mute

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalize pot and this is what we have to put up with.
Make abortion illegal and this is what we have to put up with.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle meet Pot . Now come on Really!!!!!!!!!!
In the context you used that trite worn out phrase, it makes no sense.

Now, run along and stand in line for the government to make your life better.

God knows you can't do it by yourself.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did and posted it. Here it is again. This one's a slideshow so it'l be easier for you to grasp.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/964058
And don't be upset with the term "tea baggers." They called themselves that. Not us. They were too stupid to get the double entrendre even though it was literally DANGLING ON THEIR FACES. You guys are so funny.
*nod*
yuns gawd dammund ryte .... yuns sez teebaggur lykes itz ah bad things ....... the republikun parteez daiz is numbured ...... themz will beez ona the ash heep od histree ....... yunz will haves a bettur chans of gettin elektid as a wigg then as ah republikin ....... the tee partee is the fewture.
http://www.andrewharder.com/wp-content/upload...
get yuns bag & joyn the partee!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

frig my lifes!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you call me. Your name calling does not bother me. Biggest chuckle I got today was some ignorant know it all slinging around the word TEA BAGGER ROFL
Of course it doesn't bother you. You just keep whining about it because you like to whine....right?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so Bush invading the wrong country, involving us in two useless wars for a decade and giving unfunded tax cuts to billionaires while putting his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card didn't hurt our economy but Obama ending the wars and reversing his tax cuts hurt the economy? Are you really trying to pass this shit on as knowledge? Bush and the GOP policies caused the crash of 2008. I don't even think republicans argue that anymore. They just pretend Bush didn't happen.
She's only saying what she's been programmed to say. After all, she's sitting back waiting on the government to make her life better.

;)
really

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Bragging?
Now that's funny. I'm just stating facts. I worked hard to get where I am and I don't depend on the government to make my way for me like you do.
The term is "moot," not mute. But then again, if you had an eduation and didn't depend on the government to make your life for you. you would know that.
<quoted text>
I made a typo and auto correct. Take a few deep breaths it will be ok. With the way things are looking I can understand how you would get yourself all worked up. Truly I can understand why you are so upset. Sad isn't it
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Democratic_P...
Are you an idiot or just a moron? English speaking? Are you serious? That's been a requirement for citizenship since, uh, we became a nation. Wow.
We will extend the promise of citizenship to those still struggling for freedom. Today’s immigration laws do not reflect our values or serve our security, and we will work for real reform. The solution is not to establish a massive new status of second-class workers; that betrays our values and hurts all working people. Undocumented immigrants within our borders who clear a background check, work hard and pay taxes should have a path to earn full participation in America. We will hasten family reunification for parents and children, husbands and wives, and offer more English-language and civic education classes so immigrants can assume all the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. As we undertake these steps, we will work with our neighbors to strengthen our security so we are safer from those who would come here to harm us. We are a nation of immigrants, and from Arab-Americans in California to Latinos in Florida, we share the dream of a better life in the country we love.

Hmmmm, it says nothing abut employer verification and punishment, and nothing about speaking English, just like I said. The democrats do not support those ideas, that is a blatant lie that you can not back up in fact. Try again.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
in yuns hed & knot payin' any rent .... ownin yuns dumpur & aint evun payd yuns pimp (but ol coot willun two ryte sundog ah eye-o-u)
bahahahahaha!

frig my lifes!

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a typo and auto correct. Take a few deep breaths it will be ok. With the way things are looking I can understand how you would get yourself all worked up. Truly I can understand why you are so upset. Sad isn't it
*nod*
frig my lifes!
really

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Always got to point the blame where you can I suppose. Why did the democrats vote YES all those years Bush was in office. Those old liberals must have agreed with something. It is funny how you don't see how bad things truly are. You want to argue but yet you cant admit that perhaps it is both political parties that got us in this mess. Yet I am the ignorant one. Why don't you take a little time to think about exactly what is going on. Do you truly in your heart believe all of this dribble. I think not
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

And before you try and spin the fact they included "offer more English classes". Offering classes isnt the same as being required to be able to speak English before becoming a citizen. BIG difference, but nice try.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Upset?

Why would I be upset that you are illiterate? It doesn't bother me in the least.

Do you like to think you upset me because it gives you a sense of power? I guess spending your whole life waiting on the government to make your life better has given you a very superficial view of reality.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
really

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's only saying what she's been programmed to say. After all, she's sitting back waiting on the government to make her life better.
;)
Nope I thought you said I was a Tea Bagger. Can you not make up your mind. Am I a liberal or a Tea Bagger. You are the one who has been saying let the government take care of us not me. Gee you are not consistent at ALL
really

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Upset?
Why would I be upset that you are illiterate? It doesn't bother me in the least.
Do you like to think you upset me because it gives you a sense of power? I guess spending your whole life waiting on the government to make your life better has given you a very superficial view of reality.
<quoted text>
Now listen you call me a Tea Bagger one minute now you are calling me a liberal. Make up your mind for heavens sake.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

You're a tea bagger. You think that who the president is is going to make your life better. You ignore the fact that you neglected to get an education or to keep up with the skills required for today's world. In reality, it's never made any difference to my life or livlihood who the president was. That choice only has an impact on those who live near the povertly line.

And the only people dumb enough to think that Tea-Baggers, who are in the pockets of corporate string pullers, are the poorly educated Tea-Baggers.

Now, tell us again how that mean old Obama has ruined your life. It "tickles" me.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I thought you said I was a Tea Bagger. Can you not make up your mind. Am I a liberal or a Tea Bagger. You are the one who has been saying let the government take care of us not me. Gee you are not consistent at ALL

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Citizen wrote:
And before you try and spin the fact they included "offer more English classes". Offering classes isnt the same as being required to be able to speak English before becoming a citizen. BIG difference, but nice try.
Dude, what's wrong with you? Speaking English has been a requirement FOR ALL IMMIGRANTS FOREVER. You can't become a citizen of the US without passing English tests. You should read a book about immigration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of51,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parkersburg Discussions

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wanting a kitten 6 hr $$ 4
Pennell crowned at Interstate Fair and Exposition 15 hr Aliester Crowley 16
Lowes campground 15 hr Kayla 1
Speedway "Salutes the Troops" 17 hr transporter 1
Michael Haught Tue Played 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 8 joe 133
Fireworks Jul 5 West Virginia Landowner 6
•••
•••