Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20751 Jul 29, 2013
There is no good leadership on either side. We need to clear them all out and start again. The meaning of congress was to be a part time job to help the country. They are all career politicians getting rich from lobbyist and special interest.
frinch

Kenova, WV

#20752 Jul 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
There is no good leadership on either side. We need to clear them all out and start again. The meaning of congress was to be a part time job to help the country. They are all career politicians getting rich from lobbyist and special interest.
why dont you lap up the juice i spent on your moma

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20753 Jul 29, 2013
Poor RxUSH is losing 40 stations across the country at the end of the year, no one with common sense wants to associate with him anymore. I bet RxUSH is worried, kinda like he is when shaking his oxy bottle with only one pill left. Going the low road for 20 years takes a toll eventually. Oh well.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20754 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You go, girl.
;)
Poor kuku, he makes no sense.
Arthur

United States

#20755 Jul 29, 2013
The official, who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity, also predicted that July job numbers due on Friday would show a similar increase in part-time workers due largely to the furlough of 650,000 Defense Department employees.

Bummer. 650,000 people hurting bad because we are broke.

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Lockheed Martin Corp (NYS:LMT) and the Pentagon have reached agreement on orders for the next two batches of F-35 fighter jets, a deal worth over $7 billion (4 billion pounds), a person briefed on the discussions told Reuters on Monday.

Opppps, guess we arent really broke after all.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20756 Jul 29, 2013
It's hilarious. We need more billion-dollar jets like we need a bag on our hip. We have the brand new, stealth F22 Raptor and it has never been used in combat. Never. Two wars and several other conflicts and not one sortie against a live target. What are we saving these things for? The Transformers?

Obama has tried to cut the defense procurement budget 6 times during his presidency. Guess who refuses? Yep - the tea baggers.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20757 Jul 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It's hilarious. We need more billion-dollar jets like we need a bag on our hip. We have the brand new, stealth F22 Raptor and it has never been used in combat. Never. Two wars and several other conflicts and not one sortie against a live target. What are we saving these things for? The Transformers?
Obama has tried to cut the defense procurement budget 6 times during his presidency. Guess who refuses? Yep - the tea baggers.
Yep. This wole defense budget thing is getting ridiculous. If we cut 20% from it and managed the waste we'd be money ahead.
2 posts removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#20760 Jul 29, 2013
It just tickles my innards to see you hillbillies on here talking about things you have no knowledge of. WV and KY are losers and the people there are as ignorant as a farm hog. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20761 Jul 29, 2013
West Virginia is so pretty

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20762 Jul 29, 2013
How is everyone doing tonight?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20764 Jul 29, 2013
frinch....do not worry about it. Your mom said she would take care of it after she is done between my legs.
you are a joke

Morgantown, WV

#20765 Jul 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
It just tickles my innards to see you hillbillies on here talking about things you have no knowledge of. WV and KY are losers and the people there are as ignorant as a farm hog. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You have no room to talk considering you live in Florida. ROFL
Arthur

United States

#20766 Jul 29, 2013
By Susan Cornwell

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Army has refused to bar 43 individuals or companies from getting U.S. contracts in Afghanistan despite information that they support the Taliban or other enemies of U.S. forces, a government watchdog said on Tuesday.

John Sopko, the Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction (SIGAR), said he was concerned by the Army's refusal to follow his office's recommendations to prevent alleged supporters of the Taliban, the Haqqani network and al Qaeda from getting or keeping U.S. government contracts.

"I am deeply troubled that the U.S. military can pursue, attack and even kill terrorists and their supporters, but that some in the U.S. government believe we cannot prevent these same people from receiving a government contract," Sopko wrote in an introduction to his office's quarterly report on the U.S. reconstruction effort in Afghanistan.
Arthur

United States

#20767 Jul 29, 2013
Arthur wrote:
The official, who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity, also predicted that July job numbers due on Friday would show a similar increase in part-time workers due largely to the furlough of 650,000 Defense Department employees.
Bummer. 650,000 people hurting bad because we are broke.
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Lockheed Martin Corp (NYS:LMT) and the Pentagon have reached agreement on orders for the next two batches of F-35 fighter jets, a deal worth over $7 billion (4 billion pounds), a person briefed on the discussions told Reuters on Monday.
Opppps, guess we arent really broke after all.
U.S. reconstruction aid to Afghanistan is approaching $100 billion after more than a decade of war. Much of this money has gone to train Afghan military forces. Federal agencies have asked Congress to approve more than $10.7 billion for Afghanistan reconstruction programs in the fiscal year that starts October 1.

Yeah we arent broke, except when it is for out own people. Maybe we can lay off a few more HUNDRED THOUSAND workers and give then another couple billion, I am sure the Taliban can use it.
wow

Charleston, WV

#20768 Jul 30, 2013
this is a long thread.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20769 Jul 30, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is definitely fat in our defense budget. We should be looking not only at equipment but manpower in Europe.
And bases. Not sure that it is necessary to have military bases in every corner of the world anymore considering the effectiveness of rapid transport these days.

Also, there's a lot of duplicity in the military.
yyy

Madison, WV

#20770 Jul 30, 2013
wow wrote:
this is a long thread.
that asks witch criminal we support we the people dont support rich greedy lazy lying over paid never drug tested politicians or their stooges

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20771 Jul 30, 2013
Ah the old were arguing so that means things are getting done group.

(looks around at all the nothing getting done.)

Looks more like the mutual masturbation society to me.
mingoz

Madison, WV

#20772 Jul 30, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
Ah the old were arguing so that means things are getting done group.
(looks around at all the nothing getting done.)
Looks more like the mutual masturbation society to me.
or the real loosers group

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20773 Jul 30, 2013
And worse you think wv is a good place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 26 min texas pete 357
Review: Winding Road Kennels Inc (Jan '14) 7 hr Former employee 10
Bruce the denutted Jenner 8 hr NoGM 5
Aimee Kimble 10 hr Good bj 1
suboxone 10 hr Copix 3
Angielusk 11 hr ama 7
Stacy and Steve wright 13 hr George 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages