Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Comments (Page 937)

Showing posts 18,721 - 18,740 of51,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS!!! The GOP is considering appointing a "select committee" to investigate - wait for it - BENGHAZI!!! This will be 343rd group of tea baggers to try to get Obama or Hillary some blame. I'm assuming "select" in this reference means "bullshit." Prediction - typical tea bagger outcome. Sad failure. Still no word on the GOP's investigation of the 11 attacks on embassies and consulates during the war criminal's administration. Apparently they forgot about those. Whoops.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

No. you were telling us all your fantasies.

The only people who have problems with gays, are people that are fighting their own homosexuality. Heterosexuals don't care what you and DUHmmy do down there in Assburnt Verginer.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well numb nuts, don't you think that I was pointing out that you are obviously gay? I mean your posse and you keep pointing out that the democrat party is the party for gays.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't have a field day when started a war based on lies so why would they care if he gave some Egyptians money? Shit happens all the time that the media does not cover or covers minimally. That is why you need Alternet and de Volkskrant.
Gte out of your little hillbilly world and read outside the box.
I know you must be kidding. Yes the war is going to be Bush's staple of his presidential term. But remember he could not go to war without approval. So the people whom voted for it, including Hilary Clinton, are also responsible. So all the people who voted to go are to stupid or no backbone. So they said yes and look into it later. Sounds like how Obama care was passed too. Another couple of reasons why both sides are no good.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!! The GOP is considering appointing a "select committee" to investigate - wait for it - BENGHAZI!!! This will be 343rd group of tea baggers to try to get Obama or Hillary some blame. I'm assuming "select" in this reference means "bullshit." Prediction - typical tea bagger outcome. Sad failure. Still no word on the GOP's investigation of the 11 attacks on embassies and consulates during the war criminal's administration. Apparently they forgot about those. Whoops.
LMAO. Jesus, those people get nuttier by the second.

Of course with geniuses like the two old Queens Cowardly and DUHmmy in the party, how could they make a rational decision.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

They voted for it because Bush lied to them too.

He lied to everybody.

And you idiots loved him for it.
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I know you must be kidding. Yes the war is going to be Bush's staple of his presidential term. But remember he could not go to war without approval. So the people whom voted for it, including Hilary Clinton, are also responsible. So all the people who voted to go are to stupid or no backbone. So they said yes and look into it later. Sounds like how Obama care was passed too. Another couple of reasons why both sides are no good.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
I love how you say he is a war criminal. Then so is Hilary because she voted to go to war. So are the rest that gave him approval. Sense you know everything the government does, how much intel did they have on those attacks as they did on Bengazi? I did not think going to war in that area was right, but they were riding high on 9/11. Many wanted vengence from the American people.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Geez, you get exposed for being gay and off you go.

Don't trip over your panties on the way out.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to care. This was supposed to be a political site and it has turned into a bunch of 8th graders (me included) trading insults. I'm out.
anon

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
No. you were telling us all your fantasies.
The only people who have problems with gays, are people that are fighting their own homosexuality. Heterosexuals don't care what you and DUHmmy do down there in Assburnt Verginer.
<quoted text>
those who say it's a choice must have considered it and then chose.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Sunpuppy....I know you are angry that I caught you and bacon hater having a fling and you want to mask your affair by displacement to take the light away from you. That is ok, for I have been called worse by better. Remember I own you. So do you want to talk issues or try and sound like the drama queen you are. You can not defend Obama anymore. he runs his mouth and gets caught being a liar and a rapist of the constitution. He is a better speaker then Bush, but both are liars. And when Obama gets caught you blame Fox news or republicans when the proof is in the words he said in his press conferences. Obama is a camera whore just like his buddies Al and Jessi
1 post removed
teo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

i support the drugereport .com
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
They voted for it because Bush lied to them too.
He lied to everybody.
And you idiots loved him for it.
<quoted text>
Then you just proved my point. They are too stupid or no backbone. We did need to go make them pay for 9/11, but I do not think that was the place to start.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

What part of she voted for it because Bush lied to us all about it are you having trouble understanding?

Bush's approval rating was somewhere around 90% after 9/11. He used that trust and lied to us all. of course she voted for it. We all believed the lies told by Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell.
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I love how you say he is a war criminal. Then so is Hilary because she voted to go to war. So are the rest that gave him approval. Sense you know everything the government does, how much intel did they have on those attacks as they did on Bengazi? I did not think going to war in that area was right, but they were riding high on 9/11. Many wanted vengence from the American people.
1 post removed
Another Dem Lie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Another Dem Lie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/1...

"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors."

Clinton Lied!
teo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Another Dem Lie wrote:
http://articles.latimes.com/20 08/jun/16/opinion/oe-kirchick1 6
main stream media lie all the time

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

How many Americans died as a result of Clinton's lies?

How much money did we spend on Clinton's lies?

Did we bankrupt our economy because of Clinton's lies?

Who was president when we sent troops into Iraq after Al Qaeda when there was no Al Qaeda in Iraq?
Another Dem Lie wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS /stories/1998/12/16/transcript s/clinton.html
"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors."
Clinton Lied!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
What part of she voted for it because Bush lied to us all about it are you having trouble understanding?
Bush's approval rating was somewhere around 90% after 9/11. He used that trust and lied to us all. of course she voted for it. We all believed the lies told by Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell.
<quoted text>
So Bush was smarter then we gave him credit for. I knew from the begining that he went to war to finish what his daddy did not. Plus he wanted to prove he was not a whimp like his daddy. Bush was a alcoholic cocaine user. But we did need to go after the people resonsible for 9/11 and that was not the starting ground.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
How many Americans died as a result of Clinton's lies?
How much money did we spend on Clinton's lies?
Did we bankrupt our economy because of Clinton's lies?
Who was president when we sent troops into Iraq after Al Qaeda when there was no Al Qaeda in Iraq?
<quoted text>
I didn't realize 9/11 was just a war on Al Qaeda.
Maybe neither of them were lies? That both Presidents believed what they said?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_...

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq.[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

How did Clinton think it would happen?
Bush was just continuing Clinton's policies.
teo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

im voting for alex jones the white one

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Actually, what senior did was correct. He knew that removing Hussein would upset the balance of power in the Mid East and he was correct. Look,what happened after Hussein was ousted from power. Iran started acting up. Syria started having political upheavals as did Egypt. Iraq is in shambles because of the power vacuum left by Hussein. It was a dumb idea and the world is still paying the price for it. Look how many trillion we spent there and how many billions we continue to spend.
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> So Bush was smarter then we gave him credit for. I knew from the begining that he went to war to finish what his daddy did not. Plus he wanted to prove he was not a whimp like his daddy. Bush was a alcoholic cocaine user. But we did need to go after the people resonsible for 9/11 and that was not the starting ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,721 - 18,740 of51,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Parkersburg Forum right now

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lowes campground 10 min Kayla 1
Speedway "Salutes the Troops" 1 hr transporter 1
Pennell crowned at Interstate Fair and Exposition 2 hr West Virginia landowner 15
Michael Haught Tue Played 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Tue joe 133
Fireworks Jul 5 West Virginia Landowner 6
lisa banfield Jul 5 wally_Ferguson 1
•••
•••
•••
Parkersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parkersburg Jobs