Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Comments (Page 851)

Showing posts 17,001 - 17,020 of43,286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
TEXAS!!!!......The Mexican Gate-Way To America.....
Yeah and all I can say is that I wish I would have moved here 25 years ago when I first had a chance. Those Mexican women are hotter than hammered hell.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if they had to follow the same guidelines to buy a guy to have a concealed carry permit a lot less criminals would have guns.
Yep, that's for sure.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>You are a trip, Dave. The federal government does NOT issue a concealed weapons permit. http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/general.html

Also, here is the relevant WV Conceal carry laws. http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/westvirginia....
Oh yes they do. Military, FBI Federal Marshals have a permit to carry from the federal government. I hauled live rounds of ammunition for a motor carrier and had to go through a FBI background check and was allowed to carry a firearm in a truck in any of the 48 mainland states of the US. I also hauled US currency to be destroyed that was old and worn to an federal facility to be incinerated. Also if you are so smart you would also the FMCSA rules that a hand gun or fire arm cannot be carried in a truck that is covered by the FMCSA laws and regulations. All vehicles that are under the FMCSA and ICC rules are any vehicle for hire over the weight of 26,000 lbs. including and not limited to trucks, buses, airplanes, boats, and trains. Any under that weight that are for hire only. Any over that weight can be for hire or private transport. That also includes cabs, vans or any other smaller vehicles that are for hire. Those vehicles that are operating in state the rules are relaxed a bit. Those vehicles operated across state lines follow the rules that I stated. That is why when hauling money that the Feds have control over and government fire arms and live rounds that you have to apply for a special Federal Permit to haul those materials. Also that permit has to be filled for 6 months prior to the use of the permit because it takes that long to be approved for the permit.
OhHappyDay

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Thank God for the Supreme Court! Scumdog and Creepy can finally come out and get the benefits they deserve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Did you people know that Obama Care will force the Catholic Church pay for insurance in its employ that covers Abortion.

Read this:

How rich do you have to be in Barack Obama's America to pay the whole tab for your own abortion? What about a divorced 38-year-old public school principal who has three children and earns $90,000 per year? Would she need to personally pay the full fare to have a doctor kill her fourth child while that child was still in her womb?

Under Obamacare, the federal government will force taxpayers to help her buy insurance that pays for abortions.

Back in March, the Obama administration published the 166-page regulation governing the establishment of Obamacare's state health-insurance exchanges. A few weeks later, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) published a two-page analysis explaining what this regulation means for American taxpayers who do not want to pay for someone to kill a child.

"Through their tax dollars all taxpayers will be forced to pay directly for other people's abortions," said the analysis. "Some will say this is technically not 'tax funding of abortions,' because the required surcharge will be a premium payment rather than a tax payment as such. But what the payment is called is less important than what it actually does."

The USCCB analysis explained: "The plans that include elective abortions must charge each enrollee an additional payment, to be used solely for elective abortions for anyone in the plan. The Act explicitly requires that the premiums paid on behalf of every man, woman and child in the plan must have this surcharge."

But the Obamacare regulation does not allow the insurers to reveal the amount of this abortion surcharge. "The insurer who covers elective abortions may list abortions in its usual summary of covered benefits, but may not take any further steps to warn enrollees that they are buying a plan with abortions," said the USCCB analysis. "Moreover, even at the time of enrollment, they may not inform enrollees how much of their premium payment is to be separated out and used solely to pay for abortions."

Even taxpayers who refuse to buy a health insurance plan that covers abortions will be forced by the government to subsidize those who do.

"These plans, including those which cover abortions without any limits, will be eligible for federal tax credit subsidies when the enrollee earns less than four times the federal poverty level," the USCCB explained. "In all previous federal programs, including the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, such tax subsidies for overall plans that include elective abortions were forbidden by law."

Obamacare is not about transparency, it is about coercion — even to the point of coercing people to pay for taking innocent life.

"While many private health plans now cover abortions, then, what is new about the Affordable Care Act is this: These plans will receive federal tax subsidies," the USCCB concluded.

So, who are the people who earn less than four times the federal poverty level and thus will get a subsidy from taxpayers to buy insurance covering abortions?

This year the federal poverty level for a family of four is $23,050. Four times $23,050 is $92,200.

Thus, if the Obamacare exchanges were operating today, a divorced 38-year-old public school principal with three children and a $90,000-per-year salary would be entitled to a tax subsidy to buy an insurance plan covering abortions.

What kind of people will the federal government force to pay this subsidy?

Here's one possibility: A married mother of five working as a teacher at a Catholic school, earning a salary of $35,000 per year, and doing her best to teach her pupils and her own children that God gives every human being an inalienable right to life.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

None of that is true Harvey. It's a tea bagger blog. Four times the poverty rate is completely made up. Medicaid under Obamacare will be available to families and individual earning 135 percent of the poverty level. Not four times. That's ridiculous tea bagger lies. It's $38,500 per year for a family of four. And there's absolutely no change whatsoever between Obamacare and what is currently covered by Medicaid. None. Zero. It will be expanded slightly to include eye and dental coverage. That's it. If a woman and her doctor are covered by Medicaid and CHOOSE to terminate a pregnancy, it was covered in 1965, it's covered now, and it'll be covered in the future. Get used to it. It's legal, it's upheld by the highest court in the land and it's none of your's or the government's business what women do with their bodies. These scare tactics only work on one sect of society - dumb people.
Lefty

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

You republicans don't know what you want. You complain of immigrants over populating yet you want every baby born no matter what the circumstances. Then you will complain when people go on welfare to support their unwanted child because your right to life. Yet you're all about killing in wars and for the death penalty. i could go on and on with your party's constant contradictions. Wake up your party is dying and out of touch. You are no longer living in your white male dominated country.
Phil Hatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes they do. Military, FBI Federal Marshals have a permit to carry from the federal government. I hauled live rounds of ammunition for a motor carrier and had to go through a FBI background check and was allowed to carry a firearm in a truck in any of the 48 mainland states of the US. I also hauled US currency to be destroyed that was old and worn to an federal facility to be incinerated. Also if you are so smart you would also the FMCSA rules that a hand gun or fire arm cannot be carried in a truck that is covered by the FMCSA laws and regulations. All vehicles that are under the FMCSA and ICC rules are any vehicle for hire over the weight of 26,000 lbs. including and not limited to trucks, buses, airplanes, boats, and trains. Any under that weight that are for hire only. Any over that weight can be for hire or private transport. That also includes cabs, vans or any other smaller vehicles that are for hire. Those vehicles that are operating in state the rules are relaxed a bit. Those vehicles operated across state lines follow the rules that I stated. That is why when hauling money that the Feds have control over and government fire arms and live rounds that you have to apply for a special Federal Permit to haul those materials. Also that permit has to be filled for 6 months prior to the use of the permit because it takes that long to be approved for the permit.
Military, FBI and Federal Marshalls are government employees and are not issued a permit, as such. Inform yourself. You never applied or received a federal permit to carry any weapon! That does not exist for any citizen. All your other rambling is just cover for yout bullshite! Nice to see your imagination is still active, Dave.
RIGHTEOUS

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Lefty wrote:
You republicans don't know what you want. You complain of immigrants over populating yet you want every baby born no matter what the circumstances. Then you will complain when people go on welfare to support their unwanted child because your right to life. Yet you're all about killing in wars and for the death penalty. i could go on and on with your party's constant contradictions. Wake up your party is dying and out of touch. You are no longer living in your white male dominated country.
TESTIFY!
Phil Hatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
None of that is true Harvey. It's a tea bagger blog. Four times the poverty rate is completely made up. Medicaid under Obamacare will be available to families and individual earning 135 percent of the poverty level. Not four times. That's ridiculous tea bagger lies. It's $38,500 per year for a family of four. And there's absolutely no change whatsoever between Obamacare and what is currently covered by Medicaid. None. Zero. It will be expanded slightly to include eye and dental coverage. That's it. If a woman and her doctor are covered by Medicaid and CHOOSE to terminate a pregnancy, it was covered in 1965, it's covered now, and it'll be covered in the future. Get used to it. It's legal, it's upheld by the highest court in the land and it's none of your's or the government's business what women do with their bodies. These scare tactics only work on one sect of society - dumb people.
I see Dave/Harvey has endeared himself to you on this thread with the "Damn the facts! Full steam on the propaganda!" assault.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

OhHappyDay wrote:
Thank God for the Supreme Court! Scumdog and Creepy can finally come out and get the benefits they deserve.
I usually hate when people repost and write below it. But I had to just this one time. I do not care if your a liberal, conservative, democrat or republican..........this was funny. LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>Military, FBI and Federal Marshalls are government employees and are not issued a permit, as such. Inform yourself. You never applied or received a federal permit to carry any weapon! That does not exist for any citizen. All your other rambling is just cover for yout bullshite! Nice to see your imagination is still active, Dave.
Shut up stupid you don't know anything. My name is not Dave and you are not Phil, so I really don't know who you are trying to fool. All you ever do is want to start shit. I have had, I no longer have, because I no longer drive a truck. Yes there is. I would prove it to you if the red book by Keller was available on line. The little red book is the FMCSA book that had to be carried in every commercial truck. It is in it if you can find one. I bet you think there is nothing called the FMCSA hand book for truck drivers either. I bet you are so stupid that you don't even know what it means. You are probably so stupid that you don't even know what ICC stands for. Why do you act like an idiot? I bet you are one of the idiots that believe it is illegal to own an automatic weapon to aren't you. I said automatic not semiautomatic. You are probably so stupid you don't even know what the difference is either. So take your moronic ass and go play Connie Lingus for a day or to dumb ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Lefty wrote:
No but I know you are posing as someone else. You change your name like you do your underwear. I guess you wait tell you are dirtied up by all your slanderous words then you change your name. You couldn't tell a republican from a democrat if you had to.
1 post removed
Phil Hatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up stupid you don't know anything. My name is not Dave and you are not Phil, so I really don't know who you are trying to fool. All you ever do is want to start shit. I have had, I no longer have, because I no longer drive a truck. Yes there is. I would prove it to you if the red book by Keller was available on line. The little red book is the FMCSA book that had to be carried in every commercial truck. It is in it if you can find one. I bet you think there is nothing called the FMCSA hand book for truck drivers either. I bet you are so stupid that you don't even know what it means. You are probably so stupid that you don't even know what ICC stands for. Why do you act like an idiot? I bet you are one of the idiots that believe it is illegal to own an automatic weapon to aren't you. I said automatic not semiautomatic. You are probably so stupid you don't even know what the difference is either. So take your moronic ass and go play Connie Lingus for a day or to dumb ass.
Why do you continue to go on about this? You said you had a federal permit to carry a concealed weapon. Federal law says you are a liar! Trucking permits and carry permits are two separate is sides. I have not said anything about trucking permits, you twit!
Phil Hatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you continue to go on about this? You said you had a federal permit to carry a concealed weapon. Federal law says you are a liar! Trucking permits and carry permits are two separate is sides. I have not said anything about trucking permits, you twit!
Issues, not is sides. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Phil Hatio wrote:
Issues, not is sides. LOL
I did have a permit that was issued from the federal government to carry a firearm in a commercial vehicle. It wasn't a conceal carry permit it was a federal carry permit. I carried the permit in my wallet and had a larger permit in more detail I carried in my permit book. Which had IFTA permit, separate state tax permits, hazmat permits, alcohol permits to haul alcohol across state lines, registration card, all kinds of other types of permits. The permit was issued by the federal government. You can believe what you want but I know the truth. You have don't have any idea what it takes to be an operator of commercial vehicles. You don't just jump in and drive.. Since 911 a lot of things have changed about driving a truck. FBI background checks to haul hazardous materials, FBI background checks for carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle. Look it up dumb ass.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I know you are posing as someone else. You change your name like you do your underwear. I guess you wait tell you are dirtied up by all your slanderous words then you change your name. You couldn't tell a republican from a democrat if you had to.
So I am to believe your parents named you Harve wall banger or is that a nickname you were givin when you were caught in a glory hole? Most people can tell the difference because the majority of republicans are old white men with angry faces and democrats are the majority and are diverse. What in my previous post did you find slanderous and untrue? you chose to attack me instead of debating.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>So I am to believe your parents named you Harve wall banger or is that a nickname you were givin when you were caught in a glory hole? Most people can tell the difference because the majority of republicans are old white men with angry faces and democrats are the majority and are diverse. What in my previous post did you find slanderous and untrue? you chose to attack me instead of debating.
Why did you change your name again Lefty. How many times a day do you do that. I have not changed mine on here since I started posting. That's what I'm talking about. No my mon didn't name me that. My first name is Harvey and I added the rest to be the name of a drink. Harvey Wall Banger. That is a name of a drink. If my first name was Jack, I probably would have used the name Jack Black or Jack Daniels. Pretty easy huh. Not for you because you change yours to be concealed from everyone you talk to. Just Sayin. Wow.
jennifer

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

lio
Phil Hatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>I did have a permit that was issued from the federal government to carry a firearm in a commercial vehicle. It wasn't a conceal carry permit it was a federal carry permit. I carried the permit in my wallet and had a larger permit in more detail I carried in my permit book. Which had IFTA permit, separate state tax permits, hazmat permits, alcohol permits to haul alcohol across state lines, registration card, all kinds of other types of permits. The permit was issued by the federal government. You can believe what you want but I know the truth. You have don't have any idea what it takes to be an operator of commercial vehicles. You don't just jump in and drive.. Since 911 a lot of things have changed about driving a truck. FBI background checks to haul hazardous materials, FBI background checks for carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle. Look it up dumb ass.
Transporting and carrying are not the same. Not going to argue with you over facts. You are a simpleton!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,001 - 17,020 of43,286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Wood County was issued at April 17 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Parkersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE