Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Phil Hatio

United States

#18718 Jun 27, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>You are a stupid pin head. Transporting? Having it in the cab of my truck for protection is not transporting. It is carrying in the cab of my truck. In the back in the trailer is transporting. Why would I be transporting a gun in the cab of my truck. Idiot.
You brought it up and tried to sidestep the fact that you are full of shite! Some of us actually read and understand the law.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18719 Jun 27, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>You brought it up and tried to sidestep the fact that you are full of shite! Some of us actually read and understand the law.
Yes some of us do, but it is not you for sure. Because, what you posted is part of the whole story. You can act like a dirty politician or dirty lawyer all you want, but that doesn't prove a damn thing. It proves you can copy and paste that is it. You avoid the fact that I have been there and you haven't. All you want to do is start shit. You need to take to speak to someone about your know at all attitude. You are the one that is trying to be a fact checker and don't know how. Send me some more copy and pasted crap from your comic book next time dumb ass and read the whole story next time moron. You can't put all the carry laws on one page, stupid. I have my states carry laws right here 10 feet from me and the state laws takes up more than one page. You are so stupid.

Location hidden

#18720 Jun 27, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>You brought it up and tried to sidestep the fact that you are full of shite! Some of us actually read and understand the law.
Did your mother have any kids that lived? Because the one I'm talking to is surely brain dead.

Location hidden

#18721 Jun 27, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
It is under the LEOSA. Look it up stupid.

Location hidden

#18722 Jun 27, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>It is under the LEOSA. Look it up stupid.
Also is a MP a law enforcement officer or not. Please tell me.
Abcde

Rupert, WV

#18723 Jun 28, 2013
Dont know
123abc

Rupert, WV

#18724 Jun 28, 2013
Yeap
messy mind

Huntington, WV

#18725 Jun 28, 2013
I voted for Joe and will again. He is a real West Virginian and he may be some left and some right but overall he thinks, makes up "his" mind and stays that way. Raese is for BIG BUSINESS only...
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#18726 Jun 28, 2013
Messy mind is the right name for you. We need to vote every single current politician out of office. Clean house. Then tell them to pass a bill outlawing lobyist, put a bounty on their heads. Then put eight year term limits on any and every office. Good enough for a sheriff and president, good enough for the rest of them. End welfare and institute workfare and this county will start to striaghten out. Give it to me animals!
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#18727 Jun 28, 2013
Kidding about the bounty. Just spank em good.
exil

Elizabeth, WV

#18728 Jun 28, 2013
You know the only thing people want to talk about is sex. Grow up People. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD TRASH TALK ONLY! People don't really know how to hold a conversation without stupid stuff.
Phil Hatio

United States

#18729 Jun 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>Also is a MP a law enforcement officer or not. Please tell me.
As a former Marine MP, I never heard of your crap!!!
josh

Columbia, MD

#18730 Jun 28, 2013
Oh
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#18731 Jun 28, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former Marine MP, I never heard of your crap!!!
Marine my a**. You probably s*ck Navy c*ck don't you?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#18733 Jun 28, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Marine my a**. You probably s*ck Navy c*ck don't you?
He is a pervert disguised as Marine. He plays dress up in Dave's uniform I guess. Only problem is he can't get his fat ass in the uniform.
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#18734 Jun 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pervert disguised as Marine. He plays dress up in Dave's uniform I guess. Only problem is he can't get his fat ass in the uniform.
to be honest I don't think I could squeeze my a** in mine anymore. Plus all I have are nightmares about the shit so f*ck it anyway. Do you want to burn one?
Phil Hatio

United States

#18735 Jun 28, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Marine my a**. You probably s*ck Navy c*ck don't you?
Got that on your mind?
Phil Hatio

United States

#18736 Jun 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>He is a pervert disguised as Marine. He plays dress up in Dave's uniform I guess. Only problem is he can't get his fat ass in the uniform.
He? Really, Dave? Didn't Connie explain the whole naming convention to you?
Arthur

United States

#18737 Jun 28, 2013
Edward Snowden is a true PATRIOT!. We should all be VERY afraid when our government, in secret, grants itself powers that are strictly forbidden by the US Constitution. Then they lie about it to Congress under oath and to the American people and nothing happens. No one is charged with a crime, the government ignores it and tries to demonize the whistle blower, and people shrug it off. Speak up people, this is unacceptable! God Bless America.

Location hidden

#18738 Jun 28, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>He? Really, Dave? Didn't Connie explain the whole naming convention to you?
What about it dick sucker?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Haught (Feb '17) 3 hr You are a fool 92
Shatara Starcher created a fake gfm account cla... 6 hr Just Me 2
Easy jackson 11 hr Fact 1
bachelor party 11 hr cawb 5
Parkersburg easyest women. Tue Tim 11
Is Rich Walter currently a informant Tue travkk4 14
managers that sleep with their employees (Jun '11) Tue Just Me 7

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance