“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#17971 Jun 17, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I say daddy about a fuck up like McCain and his daddy. Just like u say daddy about Bush. McCain crashed how many planes. McCains daddy was stupid for getting that idiot out of all the trouble he got in. No Panama City Fl. doesn't have rats the size of dogs like they do in Panama in Central America. I guess I didn't watch those nasty ass people down there eating those rats either.
At leest MeeCain served, Holmes, he no lie.

lmao

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#17972 Jun 17, 2013
No you can't. Now hurry up and call your "Daddy," 5 year old.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can take care of it myself.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#17973 Jun 17, 2013
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
Dood sas heed been two Panama?
*laffin me azz oof"
I bet he took his "Daddy" with him. LMFAO!!!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#17974 Jun 17, 2013
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
<quoted text>
At leest MeeCain served, Holmes, he no lie.
lmao
Little Harvey isn't old enough to serve his country. His "Daddy" wouldn't sign for him.
2 posts removed
Hmmm

Wilmington, NC

#17977 Jun 17, 2013
Why?
1 post removed
bushman

Bluefield, WV

#17979 Jun 17, 2013
That is another disadvantage we conservatives have, we are on the wrong side of comedy, always coming off so angry our material has a different effect being in print and not in person, we just cannot use the fist here to intimidate others that is why we are so weak in defending our beliefs. Faux bravado died with John Wayne decades ago, we are more like Biff Tannen online.
illusion

Barboursville, WV

#17980 Jun 17, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I would try to explain to you why
you are wrong but you have been listening
to too much Fox news for the truth to
get through.
i havent watched any mainstream news for a very long time.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#17982 Jun 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
If anybody votes for that idiot Manchin again, then the people of the state needs their heads examined. If you hate coal and your freedom, then by all means vote for Obama jr.
Really?

Because the facts don't back up your claims. WV has the 10th fastest growing economy in the country.

10. West Virginia > GDP growth: 3.3%(tied for 8th highest) > Real 2012 GDP:$56.4 billion (11th smallest) > 1-yr. population change: 0.03%(3rd lowest) > 1-yr. employment growth: 0.77%(17th lowest)

West Virginia's GDP grew by 3.3% in 2012, with over a third of this growth due to the mining industry. The state was the nation’s second largest coal producer as of 2011. However, according to USA Today, the electric utilities that buy much of the state’s coal “are retiring coal-fired plants or upgrading plants to burn cheaper natural gas.” While coal producers may lose out in this shift, natural gas producers are likely to benefit. Other than coal, the state is also home to a portion of the Marcellus Shale, a geological formation where much of America’s natural gas is produced. West Virginia's economic growth is even more impressive considering its population remained almost flat in each of the past two years.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/states-with-...

Looks to me like somebody is doing their job.
Bad apple

Charleston, WV

#17983 Jun 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Because the facts don't back up your claims. WV has the 10th fastest growing economy in the country.
10. West Virginia > GDP growth: 3.3%(tied for 8th highest) > Real 2012 GDP:$56.4 billion (11th smallest) > 1-yr. population change: 0.03%(3rd lowest) > 1-yr. employment growth: 0.77%(17th lowest)
West Virginia's GDP grew by 3.3% in 2012, with over a third of this growth due to the mining industry. The state was the nation’s second largest coal producer as of 2011. However, according to USA Today, the electric utilities that buy much of the state’s coal “are retiring coal-fired plants or upgrading plants to burn cheaper natural gas.” While coal producers may lose out in this shift, natural gas producers are likely to benefit. Other than coal, the state is also home to a portion of the Marcellus Shale, a geological formation where much of America’s natural gas is produced. West Virginia's economic growth is even more impressive considering its population remained almost flat in each of the past two years.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/states-with-...
Looks to me like somebody is doing their job.
,,,, who really gives a f***. It's said and done! Y is this post even still up? Bunch of morons! Gezzzz

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#17984 Jun 18, 2013
Bad apple wrote:
<quoted text>,,,, who really gives a f***. It's said and done! Y is this post even still up? Bunch of morons! Gezzzz
You sound angry, Little One. Is it nappy time?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#17985 Jun 18, 2013
In all fairness, WV's growth is overstated every year, then "re-evaluated" the following year, and it always comes way down. Migrant workers in farming and the gas industry make it that way. Last year we were a top 15 state and then over half of the increase was removed this year when double checked. Put us at a pedestrian 29th. Next year our top 10 will end up between 25-30th again.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#17987 Jun 18, 2013
The state is a crap hole. You can look good if you had nothing to start with and you are the bottom of the barrel. He has hurt the elderly and he is a Obama yes man. That is the truth

#17988 Jun 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
In all fairness, WV's growth is overstated every year, then "re-evaluated" the following year, and it always comes way down. Migrant workers in farming and the gas industry make it that way. Last year we were a top 15 state and then over half of the increase was removed this year when double checked. Put us at a pedestrian 29th. Next year our top 10 will end up between 25-30th again.
http://dailymail.com/rssFeeds/201306120201
illusion

Barboursville, WV

#17989 Jun 18, 2013
I love this state :) I hope we can make it grow
Arthur

United States

#17990 Jun 18, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
How's His 2nd Term Been a Nightmare???...
I will start from today. I dont have the time to spend to gather all the other things Obama has done his second term, but think IRS, AP, the spying, social security, internet sales tax, guns, Gimto, transparency, and on, and on. But I will try and post my dislikes from now on as they happen so I can keep track. This just out today.

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Pentagon said on Monday it will spend $572 million to buy 30 Russian-built military helicopters that will be used by Afghan security forces.

Obama helping 2 of our enemies at the same time instead of putting that money into our own economy, twice. This borders on the criminally insane IMO.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#17991 Jun 18, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I will start from today. I dont have the time to spend to gather all the other things Obama has done his second term, but think IRS, AP, the spying, social security, internet sales tax, guns, Gimto, transparency, and on, and on. But I will try and post my dislikes from now on as they happen so I can keep track. This just out today.
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Pentagon said on Monday it will spend $572 million to buy 30 Russian-built military helicopters that will be used by Afghan security forces.
Obama helping 2 of our enemies at the same time instead of putting that money into our own economy, twice. This borders on the criminally insane IMO.
Are you trying to be funny?

#17992 Jun 18, 2013
You dumb tea baggers really do liive in the 50s. Neither Afghan Security Forces nor Russia are our enemies. Learn to read. Than make scandals up. They don't work because you're stupid and since you gave a mass murderer a pass, you have no credibility, but still, they're fun.
Arthur

United States

#17993 Jun 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You dumb tea baggers really do liive in the 50s. Neither Afghan Security Forces nor Russia are our enemies. Learn to read. Than make scandals up. They don't work because you're stupid and since you gave a mass murderer a pass, you have no credibility, but still, they're fun.
I am a democrat who voted for Obama twice. Your ESP is failing.
Babe

Alexandria, VA

#17994 Jun 18, 2013
that's what I'm saying!
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#17995 Jun 18, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I am a democrat who voted for Obama twice. Your ESP is failing.
You are what we call a "concern troll", pretending to speak as a Democrat but expressing the views from Fox News and the Republican Party, who are out of touch with mainstream America. UR Phony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duck Call Woodworker Any Good At All? 4 hr Ginther 7
girl in works in mall 6 hr Runner 4
does anyone no daniel aka (danielle gess) (Apr '14) 6 hr winter 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 17 hr Frank 143
Disaster is haunted house plot 21 hr Always Good 2
Hey Mayor, tell your street department to finis... Thu obvious 1
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) Wed -zaphod- 84
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match

Parkersburg Jobs