Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16168 May 28, 2013
herman cain said .. the middle class will suffer for 4 more years. and i believe him.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16169 May 28, 2013
if you dont believe that you tube this ... obama section 8 riots. yep america is hunky dorie allright.
bob

Charleston, WV

#16170 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>your lying. you did vote for obsama and now your embarrassed. we dont want you or your liberal ilk to come to our side. you stay with obsama.
i did not vote for anyone. i just can't wait for the poor to eat the rich like they have in every other empire like rome for instance. i see you did not deny your homosexuality. that is a great first step.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16171 May 28, 2013
obsama is getting ready to cluck americans in the behind. starting in 2014 bend over and pay. its called obama care. its a train wreck.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16173 May 28, 2013
did you libs get that ? i will post it again. please check out all the different sections of it. if you dont know what they mean libbys i will tell you.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16175 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
the middle class was lied to harvey. you busted you azz and put your time in. ibama told the middle class "i feel for you" then he turned and stabbed you in the back with tax increase. even worse than that he has his IRS buddys running it.
You got that right. But I'd like to day one other thing to those other idiots. I'm not even drawing SS yet. I am living off of retirement that my employer and I paid into. But I tell you one thing I will draw my SS at 62. I am not going to be stupid and wait until 69 like a bunch of idiots and live a couple of years and die. I paid into it and I am going to draw every damn penny I can. The damn worthless lazy no working dumbocrats file for disability when they are in there 40's and even younger ones get that SSI bullshit and is causing it to go broke. Leave it up to dumbocrats to come up with something good and then destroy it. You know they are as worthless as a tit on a male hog.

“Rock You Like A”

Since: Oct 11

Herman Cain

#16176 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
herman cain said .. the middle class will suffer for 4 more years. and i believe him.
That been right. Dat what I done be said.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16177 May 28, 2013
I suppose you'll say the same thing about Bob Dole as well?

That's okay. You are the reason your party has gone to hell. I don't mind when you say stupid things. As a matter of fact, I encourage it and you have little choice but to respond accordingly.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Snowe was a democrat portraying herself as a republican and who really cares what that idiot Bob Dole thinks. That old fart needs to be put in a retirement home for old demented coots.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16178 May 28, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>i did not vote for anyone. i just can't wait for the poor to eat the rich like they have in every other empire like rome for instance. i see you did not deny your homosexuality. that is a great first step.
"the poor eat the rich". << occupy 99 percenter. hahahaha, your a fool, a real fool. i cant wait for a rich company like exxon/mobil to cut your gasoline off so you can walk. you really are a dummy arnt you. why dont you go chit in a park, make babies, and smoke dope. leave the smart stuff to us republicans.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16179 May 28, 2013
go empty your kitty litter box bob. and get that hamster out of your azz.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16180 May 28, 2013
Well then dumbass, if working class Americans didn't have the money to buy the products made by rich corporations, where would the rich corporations get their money from?

This is simple economics. I'm sure it is way over your head, you subservient little toady, but the fact is, rich don't create jobs.

http://www.williamsportguardian.com/2013/02/0...

It's a well known economic fact, but trust me, republicans rely on you remaining ignorant. I don't think there's much of a chance that you will disappoint them.
<quoted text>
Well then dumbass where do the working class get there money from if not rich corporations. They have to exist for there to be jobs. The government only creates jobs in the government that don't produce a damn thing but raising more taxes. The middle class wouldn't be paying that much taxes if the government wouldn't think of new ways of spending money. The company I worked for took good care of me. They weren't the ones that was socking it to my wallet. It was those tax and spend democrats.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16181 May 28, 2013
bob = friggin nink-en-poop. that computer your reciting msnbc on was sold to you by bill gates. a rich man. you really are a dummy arnt you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16182 May 28, 2013
dependancy, libs believe in government intrusion into their lives and will do nothing, lazy azz nothing to stop it.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16184 May 28, 2013
well well well, sundog, im am shocked. you posted a website that is both liberal/consrtive. stunner because libs never do this. they dont believe in alternate views. however. the writer of the story is most likely a libby.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16185 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then dumbass, if working class Americans didn't have the money to buy the products made by rich corporations, where would the rich corporations get their money from?

This is simple economics. I'm sure it is way over your head, you subservient little toady, but the fact is, rich don't create jobs.

http://www.williamsportguardian.com/2013/02/0...

It's a well known economic fact, but trust me, republicans rely on you remaining ignorant. I don't think there's much of a chance that you will disappoint them.
You are so retarded you probably have never worked a day in your life. Come down to earth you little twit. There is only two ways anywhere in this world for a middle class to make a living getting income from private entities or government. That's it. I'd rather live in a capitalist society than in a society like Venezuela where the government owns everything. Us that the type of society you want Sundog. They get scraps after the crooks in government gets done. Please you aren't that stupid are you.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16186 May 28, 2013
Worthless turds. What good is a turd?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16187 May 28, 2013
LOL...no problem Harvey wall hugger. I've made more money in my life time than you have ever dreamed about.

But if it makes you feel better, you inbred piece of shit, think as you will.

Like you, your thoughts are meaningless.

You know nothing about the world. You're an ignorant little hillbilly who worked for somebody your whole life. You ain't shit, boy.
<quoted text>
You are so retarded you probably have never worked a day in your life. Come down to earth you little twit. There is only two ways anywhere in this world for a middle class to make a living getting income from private entities or government. That's it. I'd rather live in a capitalist society than in a society like Venezuela where the government owns everything. Us that the type of society you want Sundog. They get scraps after the crooks in government gets done. Please you aren't that stupid are you.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16188 May 28, 2013
Good question, but if nothing else, you have proven that you are not good for anything, Inbred.
Worthless turds. What good is a turd?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16189 May 28, 2013
It's also a website that is known for factual information. It's okay. Just ask Harvey Buttlicker to clean out your shorts. He will gladly do it for tips.
fitness-guru wrote:
well well well, sundog, im am shocked. you posted a website that is both liberal/consrtive. stunner because libs never do this. they dont believe in alternate views. however. the writer of the story is most likely a libby.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#16190 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>liberals dont believe in working all your life then retiring. theyve screwed up social security so bad that their own kind have to work till their 70 years of age, then if they are lucky they might see a few bucks later in life.
This is the kind of retarded rhetoric that
makes me hate Republicans.

My grandfather worked for 50yrs, in the coal
mines, and retired. He and my grandmother were
staunch Democrats. My grandfather always said
the Reps never care about the working man.
After all I've seen the last decade I have to
agree w/his assessment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) 7 hr no_court 56
Amanda Boyd used to work at wild suzis 13 hr gluteus maximum 6
Jay Fri Really 2
Best looking women in this area? Fri Farr_ RedNeckCrazy20 8
ffhbbg Fri abc 1
CNAC / JDByrider (Feb '15) Jul 21 zip 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 21 Crowley 1,375

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance