Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Comments (Page 741)

Showing posts 14,801 - 14,820 of52,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

No, she didn't. I killed and ate the other ones. Survival of the fittest.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You never told whether or not your mom had any kids that lived?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Weepy wrote:
Someone is going *POOF*
They got put on auto-poof.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Witless doo-doo has been taking his Fox News enema today and is spray painting the forum with the results.

;)
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Some of you are totally addicted to Topix. Try this,go one hour without looking at Topix,......can't do it can you. It's called addiction.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

If she didn't how are you typing on here? It must be a mystery that will never get solved.
The Real Truth

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
new supoenas are being dealt by congress for obamas/clinton bengazi scandal. i cant wait to see some more liars testify.
Is the whole Bengazi thing anywhere close to what President Bush did. You know when he ignored not 1 but 8 CIA reports that plainly stated that Bin Laden is going to bomb us right here in our own country! I believe that mistake cost more than a couple lives, more like thousands, including the death of children. Did anyone subpoena anything from that administration about that mistake?

How easy it is to forget what the leaders of this country have done to us and everyone else on this planet.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
obama wants this all to go away doesnt he libbys ? dont lie, you know he does. were going to get that unqualified public speaker/organizer. just a matter of time.
Hi guru, these liberal morons at catching hell today aren't they? Don't give up. Do like we did to the Indians, push them all the way to the left coast.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

The mystery is why won't you answer the question. What has Obama done to completely destroy Amercia, Drama Queen?

I'm still waiting for you to tell me.

Or were you just engaging in empty rhetoric to make your conservative girlfriends happy?
If she didn't how are you typing on here? It must be a mystery that will never get solved.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fresh scandal today. eric holder is under investagation for lying again. did you folks know he's obsama best friend ? the apple fell from the same tree on this one didnt it libbys.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

notice how all of obsama's appointments are crooks and liars. i swear ... its one after the other.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

holy chit folks !! MSNBC showed a picture of travon martin holding a gun. hahhaa, too late, they did a boo-boo. another liberal screw up. dam i love it.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The mystery is why won't you answer the question. What has Obama done to completely destroy Amercia, Drama Queen?

I'm still waiting for you to tell me.

Or were you just engaging in empty rhetoric to make your conservative girlfriends happy?
Nope just look at this forum. The division in this country has never been so great. That is destruction. Starting with dividing and conquering. That is the only way they can socialize America.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

You're even more delusional than normal today, aren't you?
<quoted text>
Hi guru, these liberal morons at catching hell today aren't they? Don't give up. Do like we did to the Indians, push them all the way to the left coast.
bob

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

it should not be con vs lib. it should be rich vs. poor. the top 20 percent have 80 percent of all the money in this country. It will come one day when the mansions are stormed by starving peeps. all empires fell when the rich had too much of the pie.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Well actually, it was a little greater during the civil war and at the end of the 60's when people were burning cities down, but I guess that doesn't fit with your overly dramatic rhetoric, does it?

Now, aside from your witless specualtion about dividing the country (even though history shows it has been much more divided in the past), please tell us how Obama is destroying America.

But just for the record, the country was just as divided during most of Bush's presidency. You just didn't notice it so much becuase you were on the side that was in power. It's a little more obvious now though, isn't it?
<quoted text>
Nope just look at this forum. The division in this country has never been so great. That is destruction. Starting with dividing and conquering. That is the only way they can socialize America.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Yeah, justice is always a liberal screw up, isn't it?

Was he holding a gun when he was shot? If not, what is your point? Or are you trying to say that because a black kid has a picture of himself it's grounds to shoot him?
fitness-guru wrote:
holy chit folks !! MSNBC showed a picture of travon martin holding a gun. hahhaa, too late, they did a boo-boo. another liberal screw up. dam i love it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

breaking news ... john kerry, another obsama appointee has been sent a subpoena. oh goodie another crum to get thrown under the bus. for you libbys too uneducated to know what a subpoena is its a order to attend a court. he's screwed because he's allready been labled a liar over his vietnam fake medals.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

bob wrote:
it should not be con vs lib. it should be rich vs. poor. the top 20 percent have 80 percent of all the money in this country. It will come one day when the mansions are stormed by starving peeps. all empires fell when the rich had too much of the pie.
so do you think hard working men and womem who have become successful in life dont deserve the money they have ? what do you think should happen ? give it to the lazy uneducated for new AIR JORDENS ?

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

bob wrote:
I think the conservative agenda still has a lot of merit. It's unfortunate that it has been hijacked by the religious right and the wing nut Tea Party. The republicans of today have little or no resemblence to the party 25 or 30 years ago. They wanted to work for America, not against it.

My hope is that the party will shake off the curse of these idiots and come back as a more inclusive party promoting a positive agenda for this country. If it doesn't, it will disappear.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

bob wrote:
I'd like to know how much money the 80 percent need. If they had it all it would be spent on drugs. Then they would still be broke. The money would go right back to the 20 percent and they would be rich again. Something you idiot liberals don't understand, you take the money away from the rich and make them poor, they are smart enough to make themselves rich again. You give the poor a million dollars he would be broke within a year. Poor dumb folks don't know how to invest and make money. Just look at that idiot Jack Whitaker. He won well over 300 million dollars. Where is he now. He could have put that money in a standard savings account and lived off the interest the rest of his life. The only thing that idiot did was gamble and make risky investments. He is flat ass broke. He even put his little used car lot in some other losers name to keep from paying back taxes. What a total moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,801 - 14,820 of52,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parkersburg Discussions

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Southtown thugs? 2 hr OMG 9
Any one know Leigh ann mcgee 4 hr Wv guy 06 3
Pennell crowned at Interstate Fair and Exposition 5 hr Brown Crayon 17
Best Family (Child Custody) Lawyers in Parkersburg (Mar '11) Fri Brittany 15
Jamie Richards at JAK Productions (Aug '12) Fri yep 23
wanting a kitten Fri Yep 5
Lowes campground Jul 10 Kayla 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Wood County was issued at July 13 at 1:20PM EDT